Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by shindo03

^There is no such thing as a good price for these besides retail or $20 more than retail lol.....especially when we all know he's going to be like "$300 bro, everyone is sellin these for 4-5 homie."

Lol you sound a bit salty bro. And yeah he is selling them for 320, lets face it..that IS the best price youre going to find unless you know someone personally.

320 is not the best price, dude of mines SOLD his pair for 280, sz 10.5. 
pimp.gif

good for your dude 
laugh.gif
 im just telling you guys the price my brother wants for them. he sold a size 10.5 for 320 yesterday. the guy he sold them to was about to buy them for $350 from someone else.
i don't have any control over his prices, i'm just passing the word along since all of our circle who wanted these has them already.

Decided to put my men's 9.5 up on Craigslist last night to see if anyone was biting. Posted them for $325 woke up with 12 people willing to buy + 2 offering me $350! This is crazy.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

I'm assuming u ordered more than one pair cuz if they try 2 hit me with customs I'm gonna show them the invoice and tell them to send. The bill to snipes cuz I didn't pay over 250 for these lol and when did u get shipping confirmation??how long after u bought did they ship??
i ordered the day it was posted on NT. got shipping confirmation within two days. but waited forever for the shoes. and yes i ordered two pairs. In the end i just denied customs and ask paypal for a refund. Because it was a german site, the lady i talk to on the phone for paypal said she will refund me the money right away because she didnt want to deal with it
laugh.gif

I made two separate orders for that heads up on customes charges. That's why I love the NT fam!

Originally Posted by spizike231

Got my pair in from Finishline this morning. Glad to report that there are no major problems with either of my pairs. I have one pair bought from Footlocker retail store, and one from Finishilne . com. Will be uploading pics shortly. 
wink.gif

What size did you order from FNL?  I hope my pairs come in immaculate condition.

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.

I received my pair today from Eastbay and they are lovely couldn't be happier, my tag reads 6/8/11-9/2/11 if that helps anyone.

Originally Posted by ruger04

Originally Posted by spizike231

Got my pair in from Finishline this morning. Glad to report that there are no major problems with either of my pairs. I have one pair bought from Footlocker retail store, and one from Finishilne . com. Will be uploading pics shortly. 
wink.gif

What size did you order from FNL?  I hope my pairs come in immaculate condition.
11.5. pictures are on the page.

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Just a vent/share....been in the sneaker game for over 15 years now. Im selective with the sneaks I get. One pair per release wear them all. When the Space Jam retros dropped I remember my aunt walking into the store buying myself and two cousins pairs for $124.99 per no problem. lol I've never been a camp out or waited in line, always been a www type of person on release. This time I read on here that this release was gonna be different didn't believe the hype. Wife and I each had a PC set up at midnight sharp on release, both got to checkout and NDC and Eastbay and both crashed. Failed! Cousin went to a restock today in LA that I got a tip from on here....my size was sold out. Failed again! Im not gonna give up. Reading too many success stories of people getting their pairs. Congrats to all, look forward to following up with a praise report.

Stay on the hunt and keep up with the positive thinking. You'll get yours one way or the other.

im going to un'ds one of my pairs tonight so they will be broke in and ready for new years eve tomorrow. i still have 2 sz 11's and 1 more 10.5 coming in next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.
toecap should not be transparent, 23 on back shouldnt be stretched out width wise, suggested retail price sticker should be connected to box tag, production tag should show a production period of 2+ months, carbon fiber should not be able to be scratched off.

Well pleasant good evening to the fam, just glad to see everyone got their pairs and how the lord has blessed me at the end of the yr i heard fedex at the door expecting a small box with one pair from a site i ordered only 1pair from, but low and behold the box was bigger and i opened the box to two pairs of shoes i did the moonwalk dougie and stanky leg in one move and proceeded to share the wealth god has given me and sold the next pair to my boy for retail 
pimp.gif

P.S no pm's asking me questions either cause im not answering

Quality, overall shape. The XI shape is hard to get on point usually, but for the concords I would say the patent leather cut, the toe box fiasco that was going on before would probably be an indicator. How some pairs got a clear toe cap compared to a milky one like now. I would say the JOQDAN pairs aren't real but I'll probably get flamed for it. Thats just my opinion. You should just be able to tell really.. by looking at them. Or post pictures on here for help.

A lot of people say the "JOQDAN" on the tongue is a giveaway. Others like the "Concord God" himself Nooblee say it's a common factory defect. I wouldn't %%+@ with XI's that say "JOQDAN".

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by bignosemark

from my little research..
early releases tag : JUNE/JULY
some ppl say nothing wrong with early releases since all come from the same Y3 factory
2r2oglz.jpg

2vbu636.jpg

16j26f8.jpg

281r96p.jpg

general releases tag : OCTOBER
333g906.jpg

11was5z.jpg

correct me if i am wrong,
really appreciate it
I'd really like to know if the dates are a clear indication as well.  The grey market pairs I have have June/July dates also.  To anyone that actually noticed, sorry for typing in yellow earlier, wasn't trying to impersonate a mod (completely forgot), just messing around with font colors at the moment.  

Actually ALL early pairs from ANY source back this summer and fall who had em are all FAKE.I had samples sent to me but I couldn't sell them and say they were authentic I wouldn't put my name on em at all.These things all had actually materials but were assembled elsewhere not in the same factory. Believe me I know the whole game of that early *!@%. Very small differences you can't barely tell from afar but when you compare them side by side it's off. Best move would be to cut both in half and see what's really goin on inside the early ones.Remember those Pontiac Fieros? Lol dudes used to put a Ferrari kit on em and front. Same thing goin on now with these early Js...

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

Well pleasant good evening to the fam, just glad to see everyone got their pairs and how the lord has blessed me at the end of the yr i heard fedex at the door expecting a small box with one pair from a site i ordered only 1pair from, but low and behold the box was bigger and i opened the box to two pairs of shoes i did the moonwalk dougie and stanky leg in one move and proceeded to share the wealth god has given me and sold the next pair to my boy for retail 
pimp.gif

P.S no pm's asking me questions either cause im not answering
NOW THATS CHRISTMAS SPIRIT. Fam helpin eachother out right there.
pimp.gif

Everyone in my house is at work right now and UPS decides to show up earlier than normal and drop my pair at my doorstep. My brother sends our friend over to pick em up and they try to **** with me and say there's nothing there. I knew they'd do this but it still made me nervous. He told me when I said I'd call UPS then. 4.5 hours until I get to see em! I know both of them are going to have that box ripped open when I get home. Haha.

Im pretty satified with my pair from ndc, no where near the ogs or 2000 pairs but times have changed. Only gripes i have is the price and the fact i didnt double up. Btw these fit true to sz for me and not a half sz smaller like the space jams from a couple years ago

I don't know why I bother coming into this thread. All these pics of multiple pairs while im still looking for my 1.
im not coming back in here until I cop a pair.
It may be never lol

Originally Posted by smzsmz

after a bunch of games from kickz.com of them asking for me to switch my form of payment even though they already billed my card, i guess they figured they would be straight up with me?

Dear KICKZ Customer,

thank you very much for your order at KICKZ.COM.

We are sorry to inform you that we can not process your order for the Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord.
Unfortunately we did not get a second shipment from Nike, so there are not enough shoes to go around.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,
KICKZ Team

yeah thanks for nothing!

sucks for you

Originally Posted by ch5i6co

Just a vent/share....been in the sneaker game for over 15 years now. Im selective with the sneaks I get. One pair per release wear them all. When the Space Jam retros dropped I remember my aunt walking into the store buying myself and two cousins pairs for $124.99 per no problem. lol I've never been a camp out or waited in line, always been a www type of person on release. This time I read on here that this release was gonna be different didn't believe the hype. Wife and I each had a PC set up at midnight sharp on release, both got to checkout and NDC and Eastbay and both crashed. Failed! Cousin went to a restock today in LA that I got a tip from on here....my size was sold out. Failed again! Im not gonna give up. Reading too many success stories of people getting their pairs. Congrats to all, look forward to following up with a praise report.
I was gonna give up (especially after missing my size 12 on Jimmy Jazz a couple of pages back)...but after reading this, F it, I ain't giving up neither. 
t.o..jpg

Back
Top Bottom