Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

http://choicekicksnorthwest.myshopify.com/

laugh.gif

I'm thinking stock gets depleted in 30 seconds.  
laugh.gif

Good diversion while fam copp from some other outlets...
nerd.gif

Anyone try SNS this morning?

Error as soon as the counter finished, and the website became impossibly slowwwwwwwww.

literally clicked every size when i finally got thru and it said out of stock every single time i added to cart. EVERY SIZE!

did i hear someone say 80 pairs?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i wonder how many folks are going to be late for work or classes/finals

lol

Already at work! We open at 7am too (which is the PST drop time on SNS) 

I had 3 customers wait in line before I helped anyone. 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

So my question now is,

Are these pre selling sites going to have some for sale on RD @ Retail? OR Can they sell all their stock off 'pre-release orders' @ these rediculosy above retail prices?

Just wondering if anyone knew, basically wondering if being an authorized Nike seller would have some requirements on selling procedures

Most of the places selling above retail aren't authorized Nike sellers, in the US especially it's really tough to get an account with authorization to sell product through a site, most of these places get their stuff from legit accounts though they just put enough buffers between themselves and the account holder to make it difficult for the account to get yanked.
The EU is a different ball game though, accounts there can pretty much sell everything under the sun and the street dates are usually different than they are here, the prices you're seeing out there are the retail price for that particular market.

To the guy asking about VAT: it stands for Value Added Tax it's basically a sales tax on a national level. What it does is simplify things when you're buying, know how in the US it could cost you 180 in some places that have no sales tax or 197 in places with a higher rate? Well in Europe most countries have 1 tax rate through the country the UK rate is 20%, Germany  is 19% and so on. Manufacturers don't have to worry about the different rates so what you see on the sign in a shop is normally the price with VAT figured in, some shops (they're all supposed to do it) remove the VAT from your purchase price when you're an international buyer and shipping it outside of the EU (it's kind of like the Tax Free Zone shopping some states have to make the state attractive to international tourists).

pre ordering is getting too cray...i actually tried and of course the site crashes...i think ima just try my luck on rd...good luck to everyone

Wow.....must say that $hit was funny when the site crashed (Whatever Oops is in the NL), glad I made other plans to grab these.

Back
Top Bottom