Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Broomall4Life wrote:
NBA Store did not get them yet. i have been calling them and emailing them for about two weeks. this thread is getting insane.

THIS ..... been hawking that site religiously all month. Doubt they have been released yet!

hahaha yea this thread is crazy....dudes gotta play defense out here droppin false info
laugh.gif

So a 9.5 appeared on my cart after supposely being sold out, the order webn thru and i got paypal.comfirmation. i have a strong feeling its going to get canceled.

What is this page 59 u guys talking about?
Anyways... Was lucky to get 1 per using 2 different credit cards. It was slow but it went thru. 1 transaction hosed up on me bu I was able to hit F5. Although I got lucky, the Sns servers are a joke!

Congrats to those that copped, I just spoke to the store and they have no idea how many orders went through. The guy said he is clueless on how many orders the site took vs how many pair he had.

j

so after all the crashing i was finally able to get in and order a size 10. but i wont be surprised if it gets cancelled.

Is it a good sign that I've got a pair in my cart? I just can't pay......friggin website

my girl got through to SNS and got a size 12. Paid with paypal to sneakerpimps at $160.44 US!! Yeah buddy!!

Back
Top Bottom