Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

soooooo....

I dont know what happened.

I made it through checkout, paid with paypal, and upon returning back to SNS website after doing paypal express checkout it freezes before confirming with website.

I mean, I got through the paypal express checkout and clicked pay, but never made it back to SNS due to it crashing.

I check paypal, 120 euros is paid to Sneakerpimps AB (SNS), but I never made it through checkout or got confirmation.

Did it go through???

And yes, it was $160 shipped...

Hey dunks31 same thing happened to me.  I have a confirmation email in my email inbox though so I'm going to hope for the best. I won't be doing anymore European sites though.  I'll be doing US only from here on out.  I must say if it goes through for $160shipped though that's a great deal.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Well, it crashed but it looks like my order somehow went through. It looks like it was charged to my bank account already. Hopefully they won't cancel last minute on me now.

Same here. What size? Have a feeling the majority of SNS orders will get canceled.

is this a good sign?

only 1 problem. i was going so fast i f'd up my email address so i wont be getting a confirmation email nor notice of cancellation if any (knocks on wood) ::Scary::

Edit:

After constant refreshing, It seems my order did go through. Paypal shows I paid them, and I just got to the order confirmation page. Also just checked my email and got that confirmation too.

so it's technically shipping out on the 23rd, right??? I dont mind, for $160 shipped it can't be beat!!!

Oh well. Time to try a different website lol.  Apparently having it in your cart doesn't mean jack.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

pg 59 SUCKS!!! can i get a link to the latest page LOL

If your stuck on 59 I doubt you can read this but even with a link it will redirect you to 59

How exactly does a website "pick" which orders to take or go through? Does any one have knowledge on the process?

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by dwang0725

Got through. $160 shipped.

doubt that highly 
[h3]Order confirmation from Sneakersnstuff.com[/h3]
Hi David!

Thank you for shopping at Sneakersnstuff.com. This is a confirmation of that we have recieved your order. As soon as we have shipped your order you will recieve your tracking number to your e-mail.
[table][tr][td]Web reference:[/td][td]368279[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delivery method:[/td][td]UPS Expedited[/td][/tr][tr][td]Order date:[/td][td]12/16/2011 3:06:37 PM[/td][/tr][/table]
Your order consist of the following items
[table][tr][td]Art. no.[/td][td]Description[/td][td]Qty[/td][td]Price[/td][/tr][tr][td]102829-11[/td][td]Jordan Brand US 11[/td][td]1[/td][td]120 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td]L1004[/td][td]UPS Expedited[/td][td]1[/td][td]0 EUR[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]Grand Total[/td][td]120 EUR[/td][/tr][/table]
Payment recieved via:
[table][tr][td]PayPal[/td][td]120 EUR

[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom