Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Citysole has another FSR up now but the price jumped from $309.99 - $379.99

Here's their reasoning for the price hike:

** Shipping out now - The pricing on this product is such due to our high sourcing price.**
indifferent.gif

Greedy @%!%%%%@%$##$.
30t6p3b.gif

These sites really OD'in with the price for these. Looks like I won't be getting a pair of Concords.
frown.gif

I think these are being sold on hype right now. It's a perfect time to sell online. So many people are scared they won't get a pair that they're paying ridiculous prices. Once the market is flooded (prob the first 1-2wks after release) prices will level and drop. They'll probably be $350-$400 after the hype dies down and everyone who wants one gets one around February.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

I think these are being sold on hype right now. It's a perfect time to sell online. So many people are scared they won't get a pair that they're paying ridiculous prices. Once the market is flooded (prob the first 1-2wks after release) prices will level and drop. They'll probably be $350-$400 after the hype dies down and everyone who wants one gets one around February.

They better not be $350-400 after the hype dies down. They better be around 220-250 in late january.

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

They better not be $350-400 after the hype dies down. They better be around 220-250 in late january.
That'd be my guess, 220-250 in late January and then jump back up and level off around 300.

maybe I shouldn't have cancelled my pre-order that was $250 lol... don't regret it though... prices will fall, these sites are just trying to capitalize on the mass desperation right now

Is there any laws or restrictions from Nike that they can't mark up the price that high? Jw, cause those prices are unreal haha

Unfortunately, it's a simple economic principle called supply and demand. If people are willing to pay for it, then people are going to continue to sell them at that price. The best way for these thieves to die out is to simply not buy from them. You're only feeding into their trap if you pay 2 to 3 times over retail. Almost sounds easier said than done for some folks as they will put a higher value on these kicks due to nostaligic, historical, etc. reasons. Hype simply drives up the price.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

maybe I shouldn't have cancelled my pre-order that was $250 lol... don't regret it though... prices will fall, these sites are just trying to capitalize on the mass desperation right now

prices wont fall that much. look at prices of the space jams. these will stay up there well after release.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I said it yesterday morning. When you posts site on thread stores are bound to over sell. Especially the UK sites. Now they will go through and randomly cancel orders. You may have secured your pairs but you are not safe from an cancelation. 

People don't realize that by posting links you're not helping you're being detrimental. If you want to help someone pm them. If you post on the thread it gets seen by hundreds of people who are all competing for the same thing. The way to go is not to ask for help, but rather research the stuff and exchange information with other users via pm to keep the sites a little more low key. Waiting for a link to fall out of the sky is lazy and pressuring others to share what they know on the board hurts everybody's chances.

Originally Posted by macnificent7

For those with access to the Nike Employee Store, what is the pair limit for these shoes. 1? 2? 3?

I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A LIMIT AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THEY HAVE NEVER STOPPED ME OR OTHERS FROM PURCHASING AS MUCH AS WE WANTED.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

SNS Was A Complete Failure This Morning
30t6p3b.gif

AS IT WAS PREDICTED TO BE IN THE LAST CONCORD THREAD.

SOMEONE PLACED A CLAYMORE ON THAT SITE. EVERYONE THEN PROCEEDED TO STEP ON IT.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Is there any laws or restrictions from Nike that they can't mark up the price that high? Jw, cause those prices are unreal haha

no...  The box price is only Nike's "Suggested Retail Price." These online stores and mom&pop shops can charge whatever the hell they want.
Chains are restricted to box price since theyre corporately owned.

It's possible.  A DS pair of Space Jams go for about $300 and I think it's safe to say these are more popular than the Space Jams.  I was talking about February and later though-like once people who really want them have purchased them already. 

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

That'd be my guess, 220-250 in late January and then jump back up and level off around 300.

AND PEOEPLE QUESTION THE PRICE INCREASE ON NIKES PART SMH!! NIKE HAS YOU ALL BY THE BALLS!!!

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

AND PEOEPLE QUESTION THE PRICE INCREASE ON NIKES PART SMH!! NIKE HAS YOU ALL BY THE BALLS!!!
laugh.gif
Lol at you for making that statement and then having Yeezys for sale in your sig.  Your statement was true, but I just think it's ironic.

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by ajkatt

no...  The box price is only Nike's "Suggested Retail Price." These online stores and mom&pop shops can charge whatever the hell they want.
Chains are restricted to box price since theyre corporately owned.
I agree.  We live in a capitalistic society; I have no problem with those stores finding their price point.  If you don't want it, don't buy it; just don't cry about it.

UPS just delivered my 2nd pair I'M DONE do what you got to do to get these people ! don't hope and guess that things will happen. this is a totally diff animal here. i see people rushing and ordering wrong size or not knowing about additional charges. appears doing more harm than good. prices aren't going to go down and there IS a limited supply. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

hype? for concord XIs? nahh
maybe cool grey xis, or zoom rookies or foams. 

but there are a lot of significance to this shoe. i dont think there needs to be an explanation for that if you know your history. 

Now you look at cool grey xis, rookies, foams, what back story do those have that causes them to sell out quickly. cool grey xis maybe cause they are 11s, but other than that.. 

if you consider this hype, then most if not all are hyped up, at least these shoes have some validated reasons.

Sometimes people need to be quiet instead of exposing themselves.

Maybe you need to learn more about foams before you think about repeating that again.

Some of you are in denial. There is absolutely and undeniably a demand for this shoe, even after release date. There will be no such thing as a "flooded market" because this is the most coveted shoe in the Air Jordan legacy line. Jordan's period. If you don't get a pair on or before release date for a reasonable price, you're looking at $400+ after the 23rd. I warn a lot of you about things on here and most of you look it over and complain later that no one warned you. Consider this your help. Take it how you want.

Anybody know if the Footlocker birthday coupon will be accepted? Used it on some air maxes a few days ago and was fine. Just don't want it to go they then Fiotlocker cancel the order. Any ideas about it? And yea I heard it was discontinued but I just used the current code online so it still works as far as that goes.

i just watched a pair of '09 space jams sz 9 DS go for $400 on the bay. prices ofcourse will be artificially inflated immediately after release and then drop back down but im guessing in a year they will still be commanding 350-400 easy...

Back
Top Bottom