Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i can see prices hitting 500 the next 10 days, dont forget guys want these for xmas and gf's and wives will fork out cash to cop

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

i just watched a pair of '09 space jams sz 9 DS go for $400 on the bay. prices ofcourse will be artificially inflated immediately after release and then drop back down but im guessing in a year they will still be commanding 350-400 easy...

For $400 I would rather shell out the extra money for another pair of OGs. 

If your smart jb will release these in 4 years down the road just be patient lol

But honestly be patient people you can always Find a decent pair for a decent price but patients is always key. Don't give these resellers more than you should.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

i just watched a pair of '09 space jams sz 9 DS go for $400 on the bay. prices ofcourse will be artificially inflated immediately after release and then drop back down but im guessing in a year they will still be commanding 350-400 easy...

This
maybe, and i understand your thought process but remember with every year that passes there will be less and less OG's and "OG retros" around or even available for purchase, especially wearable/fresh looking pairs...

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

wheres' the pic of chris paul in the XIs/

21lnc49.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by macnificent7

For those with access to the Nike Employee Store, what is the pair limit for these shoes. 1? 2? 3?

I NEVER KNEW THERE WAS A LIMIT AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE. THEY HAVE NEVER STOPPED ME OR OTHERS FROM PURCHASING AS MUCH AS WE WANTED.

Guy I talked to says they're limited to 2 per person. Actual employees are limited to 2 as well.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you are in denial. There is absolutely and undeniably a demand for this shoe, even after release date. There will be no such thing as a "flooded market" because this is the most coveted shoe in the Air Jordan legacy line. Jordan's period. If you don't get a pair on or before release date for a reasonable price, you're looking at $400+ after the 23rd. I warn a lot of you about things on here and most of you look it over and complain later that no one warned you. Consider this your help. Take it how you want.

QFT. One of the realest things GottaB ever said.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

This
maybe, and i understand your thought process but remember with every year that passes there will be less and less OG's and "OG retros" around or even available for purchase, especially wearable/fresh looking pairs...

True...    

...but they are out there.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
$300, $400? wow some of you must be a little wealthy to spend that much. these concords are only justified that much like 4 years from now

My thoughts exactly.  People tried to act like my post was bogus.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

laugh.gif
$300, $400? wow some of you must be a little wealthy to spend that much. these concords are only justified that much like 4 years from now

300 Bucks Is SQUAT When It Comes Down To Something In Life Someone Really Wants....... I'm Just Sayin
grin.gif

These won't be limited in numbers-it'll be more limited b/c everyone is preparing for a 10year re-retro like Nike has done this time around. Most people learned their lesson from the last time and want to have a pair to hold on to just in case. I know for a fact a local mall here will have at least 150 pairs.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price

I'll Be Holding You To This Come The 25th Of This Month And You Can BET On That
nerd.gif

rayray3thousand wrote:
these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price
son what are u talking about reselling for 300 they are selling now for three hundred imagine when its bone dry and there is nothing left but resellers I say 450 easy

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you are in denial. There is absolutely and undeniably a demand for this shoe, even after release date. There will be no such thing as a "flooded market" because this is the most coveted shoe in the Air Jordan legacy line. Jordan's period. If you don't get a pair on or before release date for a reasonable price, you're looking at $400+ after the 23rd. I warn a lot of you about things on here and most of you look it over and complain later that no one warned you. Consider this your help. Take it how you want.

exactly, if you think prices will be in the $200's then your crazy

The real winners will be those people who can snag a few early (by next Wednesday) at or near retail and guarantee next day overnight delivery in time for Christmas on ebay. I remember selling a Nintendo Wii this way for $514 shipped on ebay.  I did 2-day shipping on it too.  Yall know people are irrational during Christmas time.  I'm trying to get my pair early just to avoid the Jingle All the Way moment.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

300 Bucks Is SQUAT When It Comes Down To Something In Life Someone Really Wants....... I'm Just Sayin
grin.gif

true you can't put a price on something you reallllly want, just do it, imo i think those prices are a little od i would spend that much on older sneakers, it depends

Back
Top Bottom