Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

Is it safe to say that theirs there is going to be around 3,500-5,000+ pairs floating around nyc on release date????

It's also safe to say there will be 7,000 people looking to get a pair. Do the math.
This is the highest demand Jordan shoe of all time. 

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price

I'll Be Holding You To This Come The 25th Of This Month And You Can BET On That
nerd.gif
I would BET that not one pair sells for over $300 in our buy/sell market place... maybe on ebay a few shill bidders may make it look like they are going that high.  my guess is $250-280 tops

Question.. How do most mom & pop stores get their shipments in? Was just at this spot that sold out but said they are getting more on Tuesday.. Told me around 12 when USPS delivers.. Is that how most get them in? I know once I get a look I'll be able to see if their official or not but just wondering if he might be ordering from somewhere sellin bootlegs

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

these will not resell for over $300... you guys are either a) dreaming or b) trying to hype up the price

I'll Be Holding You To This Come The 25th Of This Month And You Can BET On That
nerd.gif
I would BET that not one pair sells for over $300 in our buy/sell market place... maybe on ebay a few shill bidders may make it look like they are going that high.  my guess is $250-280 tops
5PlTg.gif

are you being serious or no?

these will easily go over $300 the 24th

They're selling for $250-280 online and in small shops while there's still a chance to snag for retail price on RELEASE date. What makes anyone think these CONCORDS will sell for that low after every pair is gone? lol C'mon y'all. Let's think.
Don't fool yourselves.

My local Footlocker got 40 pairs, along with Foot Action and Finishline having another 42 together. Looks like I'm going to pick up one more pair there and one NDC to end up with 8 pairs total
smokin.gif

Hopefully Wellgosh doesn't cancel my order, haven't gotten an email from them yet. I knew people trying to buy multiples from them would end up getting their orders cancel.

Haven't gotten a cancellation email yet from sns, hoping I don't. And these will go for $300 right after they release. For sure the first couple of days.

Just hit up my local mall and here is the number count per store:

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

In total ill say there will be around 80-90 pairs after employees grab what they can and then the rest is for the wolves...going to be a hell of a night boys

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Got the email everybody hates from sns. Back on my grizzy i gotta have em

For everyone who got cancellations can you list your order # and size you ordered?  Maybe there's a certain order group or size that's being canceled.

Seems like everyone 368350 and over are getting canceled. Im in the low numbers so hopefully mine dont get canceled
frown.gif

how much you all think the prices of the dmps and 2000 xi will cost?

Originally Posted by kdude87

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

In total ill say there will be around 80-90 pairs after employees grab what they can and then the rest is for the wolves...going to be a hell of a night boys

This
I also did some research her in Dallas

I already excluded HOH because I already know that's the first choice for everybody

To my knowledge its one midnight release some stores getting them are opening up at the regular time 

and they wont let you camp out for most

I done heard it all it was even one cat that said they only got 3 pairs in 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
 (felt like he was insulting me)

got to make some more calls during the lunch break at work by Wednesday i should have a game plan in order

you also have to be a stupid to think that you could snag these for under 300 after release 

cool greys are still selling for 300 and they came out last year 

Originally Posted by kdude87

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

what city are you from???

my footlocker is saying that they're giving out tickets two days before.............do you guys think if i get one i won't have to deal with the madness that going to happen

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

how much you all think the prices of the dmps and 2000 xi will cost?
i dont see these affecting DMP prices IMO

dmps probably drop by 50 maybe 2000s will drop by 70, i dont own either, however certainly they will jack up the price after a couple of months i believe
always wanted the dmps sz 11.5 never found a reasonable price though, always more than $650 ds...

oh wait just found a ds pair for a pretty good price...about a hundred $ decrease!

Waiting online for this shoe release, ordering from sns only to be cancelled later feels like .......being with the best looking girl at school and ur ready to go so you put the rubber on and she's like pump your breaks.... you cant have none homeboy!!!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom