Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Unless I can get lucky with NBA store, I've accepted the fact that I will be with everyone else on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by Nron

Originally Posted by BigPoint

I wear 14 myself. All you can do is keep trying my dude. Good luck
Thanks my man same to you! Worried cos the homie TheNewJays said he was there but the phone was off the hook... lol but that cat be everywhere it seems!

I just got through. Dude told me only size 7 left. It was worth the try. Wearing big sizes can be a gift and a curse.
Damn. Yeah it definitely was. Coming from the states, free shipping and at retail, you couldn't beat that! And your absolutely right about big sizes. Fortunately we're the size that doesn't sell out first, but finding the, is the real challenge! Best of luck in the future. I'll pm you if I catch a lead.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Unless I can get lucky with NBA store, I've accepted the fact that I will be with everyone else on the 23rd.

Does NBA store usually sell before RD or on RD?

These are popping up everywhere, as a general release, but also the demand is bananas still!

Would Niketown locations have the most pairs you guys think come release date?

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

These are popping up everywhere, as a general release, but also the demand is bananas still!

Would Niketown locations have the most pairs you guys think come release date?

It probably depends where you are.  I live near a NT and House of Hoops and I'd honestly take my chances at the HoH first.  Only advantage is that most NT will be giving our wristbands for this so that gives customers a lil peace of mind.

Originally Posted by east99

so i'm guessing JB won't release any official pictures for the concords. i wonder why.

ARROGANCE. They feel they simply dont need to. Consumers will buy regardless

I checked and don't see em on the list. I have been watching them for a while but was holding off trying to cop from SNS or sidelineapparel. But after i failed went ahead and got em for only 250 shipped last pair in my size too. Im pretty sure they're legit for that price.

Thanks bro now i can relax knowing i got at least one pair on lock.
grin.gif

Thanks my man same to you! Worried cos the homie TheNewJays said he was there but the phone was off the hook... lol but that cat be everywhere it seems!

I just got through. Dude told me only size 7 left. It was worth the try. Wearing big sizes can be a gift and a curse.
Damn. Yeah it definitely was. Coming from the states, free shipping and at retail, you couldn't beat that! And your absolutely right about big sizes. Fortunately we're the size that doesn't sell out first, but finding the, is the real challenge! Best of luck in the future. I'll pm you if I catch a lead.

Same here if I come across anything.

was able to get an order in @ sneaker.st
they sold out in a couple minutes

f*ck it, $70 extra to sleep in on RD and not have to stand out in the cold, ill take that deal anyday..

Originally Posted by ATLFrezh

I checked and don't see em on the list. I have been watching them for a while but was holding off trying to cop from SNS or sidelineapparel. But after i failed went ahead and got em for only 250 shipped last pair in my size too. Im pretty sure they're legit for that price.

Their legit

Just got confirmation email and "processing" email from sneaker.st so I'm good.. $270 was steep but I'm gonna be in the middle of no where on RD and I don't trust NDC, etc...

Back
Top Bottom