Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by east99

so i'm guessing JB won't release any official pictures for the concords. i wonder why.

ARROGANCE. They feel they simply dont need to. Consumers will buy regardless
Because yall got got!

Was at HOH yesterday to pick up the Huarache Bball and saw these!

LOVE IT!

Then this morning when i was picking up Chinas at NT saw em again!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Out of finishline, champs, footlocker etc etc

Which one has the most stable website to carry out orders from on release date?

(Edit: guess Finishline will have them)...Champs, Footlocker, Footaction and Eastbay all fall under the Footlocker company and share the same stock online so in other words, it may be fewer people on one site, but in the end everyone is fighting over the same stock Lol (don't quote me on this, but almost sure but may be wrong)

really hope my order with ui goes through. my paypal says the transaction was completed to fingers crossed. for anyone who ordered from there, any idea when they ship?

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

I doubt finish line will have them...Champs, Footlocker, Footaction and Eastbay all fall under the Footlocker company and share the same stock so in other words, it may be fewer people on one site, but in the end everyone is fighting over the same stock Lol
Most of the FTL's I called around my way are only getting gs sizes 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

I doubt finish line will have them...Champs, Footlocker, Footaction and Eastbay all fall under the Footlocker company and share the same stock so in other words, it may be fewer people on one site, but in the end everyone is fighting over the same stock Lol
Most of the FTL's I called around my way are only getting gs sizes 
ohwell.gif

"only getting kids sizes" aka employees bought all the adult stock

They might have gotten Men's sizes, but the employees scooped them up. That is what's going on a the Footaction where I used to work, they are only getting 12 (usually get at LEAST get 24, usually more with big releases like this ie space jams because it's a high volume store that moves shoes) the employees are buying all 12, so if anyone calls, they just tell them there are no men's sizes so no one waste there time. A shoe store in the same district is getting 60 because they are a mall, weird allocation this release.

Originally Posted by ijapino

This release should fix the economy all by itself.

Fix the economy, get people killed, get people injured, have people/stores get robbed, fights. 
Did I forget anything? 

roll.gif
roll.gif

It's been crazy reading all of the information that has come into this thread. Most of it has been contradicting to what other people have posted, but still funny to read. But that's how it's always been with these hyped up releases. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone heard of a Footlocker just getting "kid sizes"? Sounded like straight BS IMO.

Yeah people earlier were posting that that just means the employees have scooped up most/all of the adult size pairs. My brother in law hella wanted these haha, I told him about a couple of sites (Euro sites) and he was able to get a pair the other day at like 7 AM PST lmao. He told me he was typing for his life and the site crashed.

For people who are running into stores and employees saying "only kids sizes,",well,pickup a phone,call corporate and I bet that store will change their tune quick...ftl corp has a new policy that went into play. Earlier this year that staes only a % of stock can be bought by employees on discount,and I'm pretty sure they have a policy where employees cannot buy up the entire stock....it is what it is thought

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

well I got 4 more sites going up later today, and bout 3 stores in SoCal getting them either today or Monday for retail, and now that your sarcasm has did NO ONE ANY FAVORS, I'll keep them to myself, thanks ! =)

I can't believe these people dude. My god you do something honorable the jump on you. This shows the demographic of tis board and how these people were raised a bunch of cry babies who have never contributed anything to anything other than their wack !%+ consumer position on the capitalistic food chain.

this Richard rider. dude it's called cop and tell. make sure you get yours before you open your mouth. now your pair is in jeopardy.... 
Yup..you got it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. I don't post much on this site because of turds like you and your ability to get people banned because of the dumb %@*$ you say. How is the statement I made offensive enough for you to hate on me? You just prove my point. Good luck not getting your shoes you probably can't afford. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

This release should fix the economy all by itself.

Wrong, Mostly Nike/JB and greedy resellers "I want more than two pairs" pockets

Spoiler [+]
*hint some on this site*

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

DSS doesn't have a 11.5, did sneaker.st have that size before they sold out?

nope, after size 10 they didnt have any halfs.

Thanks, I've been noticing the U.S. sites that's selling them early haven't been carrying that size. Guess I'm gonna have to try my luck on release day
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom