Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

if you purchased from Urban Industries - does the charges on your card stay pending until the day they ship?

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

it sucks for people who are putting in work to find out about sites like sns, only to have it blown up for lurkers and beasts to cop. i cant wait until the 23rd has come and gone.

While I do think some of yall with prior info are extra sensitive I agree with your point brooma.  I don't mind releasing info, but sometimes people can just read the last 10-15 pages of a thread and find everything they need.  That irks me when people just show up spoiling everything when answers are all in the thread if they'd just read and be quiet.

Anybody cop from snipes this morning, they had a full size run a few hours ago and nobody brought them up in here,
glad to see a lot of bad boys are moving in silence

For anyone who's ordered from endclothing & wellgosh, can they confirm for sure at this point whether or not you'll have a pair?

Originally Posted by NC23

For anyone who's ordered from endclothing & wellgosh, can they confirm for sure at this point whether or not you'll have a pair?
until they receive their shipments, I don't think they can officially confirm anything.  What they put on their website assumes that's what they'll be getting from their supplier, Nike.  If for some reason they don't get their full shipment, then it's SOL for those sizes not supplied. 

Whats goin on guys this is actually my first post, been on NT for a while and have been following this thread but it took a minute to get approved so i can leave comments... Hope everyone gets a shot at these...

I love that this is what's going down for EU releases, I hope Nike's been shoring up their servers over the last year.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

it sucks for people who are putting in work to find out about sites like sns, only to have it blown up for lurkers and beasts to cop. i cant wait until the 23rd has come and gone.

what work did they really put in tho?  they went on niketalk and read about sns  just like the people their getting mad about doing the same thing did.

its like waiting for sns to give birth again.  She coming, shes coming, oh she has somuchhair, ah she beautiful... damn i have twins.  2 pair, Im out...lol

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

So my question now is,

Are these pre selling sites going to have some for sale on RD @ Retail? OR Can they sell all their stock off 'pre-release orders' @ these rediculosy above retail prices?

Just wondering if anyone knew, basically wondering if being an authorized Nike seller would have some requirements on selling procedures

Was told once the retailor has the shoes they can charge what ever they want for them

Back
Top Bottom