Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by kdude87

Just hit up my local mall and here is the number count per store:

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

In total ill say there will be around 80-90 pairs after employees grab what they can and then the rest is for the wolves...going to be a hell of a night boys

My local mall, 1 out of four is as follows........ FL, 350 pairs FA 275 pairs CHAMPS 200 pairs This is just one mall
Where you at?

You must be in a major city if your stores are getting that many pairs cot dang...

Reallythough? You're gonna complain about paypal because te refund is pending? With most,if not all, debit/credit/money serives,a refund always takes 1-5 business when returning or having an order cancelled....you mad cause you sepnt most,if not,all your $ on 2 pairs of shoes and now ant buy anything else because your $ is tied up for couple days?.....if you only have a few hundred to your name why are you going and spending it on shoes? ....gotta love NT
laugh.gif

I got one PM, but wanted to hear from some of y'all....

Can we expect similar things from Finish Line that we saw during the CG release ...I was able to secure one pair this way hopefully the same happens this year

Hit the PM...don't wanna f*** up a potential source for erebody here

Long Island heads I think I found a down low spot... really doubt that though

Hit me up if you need info.

Skipping school for these

Basically Thursday night filling up the tank all the way. 

Hoping to cop a 9.5 online and a 9 if possible.

If not gonna go to source mall, Roosevelt field then the special spot. If I don't get a pair ima cry
frown.gif

chatted with a nike rep on ndc the other day he mentioned that these are limited, no restocks are mentioned at the time... no hype just truth so far

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did anyones UI or End order get cancelled?
Not that I know of. I ordered from UI the first stock and nothing is cancelled as of yet....continue to keep my fingers crossed

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Did anyones UI or End order get cancelled?

My UI order hasn't been cancelled.... yet
laugh.gif
 "Knocks on wood"
As far as I know none of ours have been cancelled yet??? Just seems like SNS from this mornings sending out all those dreaded emails.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

chatted with a nike rep on ndc the other day he mentioned that these are limited, no restocks are mentioned at the time... no hype just truth so far

These aren't limited by any means. They are GENERAL RELEASE... Every store that has a Jordan Brand account is getting them. The ridiculous demand for them is what makes them so hard to get.
Also, of course there are no restocks mentioned... they aren't even released yet. 
eyes.gif

For those who ordered from UI did you get a confirmation number in your email?

My e-mail just said " Your order has been received" No order number or anything.

Just making sure.

Originally Posted by mlee21

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

These aren't limited by any means. They are GENERAL RELEASE... Every store that has a Jordan Brand account is getting them. The ridiculous demand for them is what makes them so hard to get.
Also, of course there are no restocks mentioned... they aren't even released yet. 
eyes.gif

I meant Limited in Stock

no matter how much he spent or has left your money should be refunded as fast as they took it from you and then sent you a email saying your order was cancelled.  not salty about the bread cuz i have more,  but that is a pet pev

Originally Posted by kicks409

Was able 2 cop from urban industry! I hope my order doesn't get canceled I doubled up
same here i checked my order status with UI and it says approved and my paypal account says complete. Check yours as long as you ordered no more then 2 you should be fine.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

For those who ordered from UI did you get a confirmation number in your email?

My e-mail just said " Your order has been received" No order number or anything.

Just making sure.

All I got in my confirmation email was an order ID number????? As far as confirmation numbers is concerned of course.
Hopefully none of orders get cancelled
frown.gif

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

^I have an order number for UI and when I check the status of it, it says "approved" 
Crossing fingers
Just logged in on their site and mine says approved as well... Hopefully all goes well.. Thanks!

Just found out that Nike Europe already has these up so im ordering my 2 pairs from there and not have to wait up to try and get a pair from Footlocker or Eastbay.Yes I'm stationed in italy so I can order from there and have them shipped to my door.

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Just found out that Nike Europe already has these up so im ordering my 2 pairs from there and not have to wait up to try and get a pair from Footlocker or Eastbay.Yes I'm stationed in italy so I can order from there and have them shipped to my door.

o boy.. here comes the flood of people that are going to ask for links and etc.. when they are located in the U.S.

If you're buying from the stores make sure you double check your shoes and make sure they weren't worn. My boy, who works at UPS, sends me a screen shot of the concords out of box and I text him "you got em?!?!?!". He replies no, but that the supervisor at UPS opened up box going to one of the local retailers and people were passing around the shoes trying them on and stuff lol. smh.

Back
Top Bottom