Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

well I got 4 more sites going up later today, and bout 3 stores in SoCal getting them either today or Monday for retail, and now that your sarcasm has did NO ONE ANY FAVORS, I'll keep them to myself, thanks ! =)

I can't believe these people dude. My god you do something honorable the jump on you. This shows the demographic of tis board and how these people were raised a bunch of cry babies who have never contributed anything to anything other than their wack !%+ consumer position on the capitalistic food chain.

Ha, i am in store now its crazy what people are trying to buy. some guy just called looking for the whole stock. one per customer.
24 pairs all sold out.

Good luck y'all, was just trying to help, OG NT'er member Foot Clan from like 2000 on here and got newbies trying to talk smart, I'm staying out of this thread, hope you guys get yours early or @ least for retail, got my 4 on lock and was gonna help others but I'm good now, peace

lol i dialed 20 times no way thats happening and the dude is trying to help how else would yall find out about the site if he didnt post it smh

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

well I got 4 more sites going up later today, and bout 3 stores in SoCal getting them either today or Monday for retail, and now that your sarcasm has did NO ONE ANY FAVORS, I'll keep them to myself, thanks ! =)

I can't believe these people dude. My god you do something honorable the jump on you. This shows the demographic of tis board and how these people were raised a bunch of cry babies who have never contributed anything to anything other than their wack !%+ consumer position on the capitalistic food chain.

this Richard rider. dude it's called cop and tell. make sure you get yours before you open your mouth. now your pair is in jeopardy.... 

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

SIDELINE APPAREL.COM , HURRY UP GO............WENT UP AT 8AM PACIFIC 10AM CENTRAL!

eyes.gif
 great you just made the phone lines even busier. youre of absolutely no help

Been calling since 9:45. Y'all are some clowns

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

If you are calling sideline they are sold out and the phone is off the hook just sitting there.

how u know
nerd.gif
I'm here now. Its a small store in a country town here in east texas. 

Good luck y'all, was just trying to help, OG NT'er member Foot Clan from like 2000 on here and got newbies trying to talk smart, I'm staying out of this thread, hope you guys get yours early or @ least for retail, got my 4 on lock and was gonna help others but I'm good now, peace
QFT

See I hate when all these selfish newbies come in here hoarding info.  The ones mad are probably the same ones trying to make a living off of flipping shoes you copped at retail which is why it means so much.  Im not feelin that whole you aint put in the work thing either.  You can google search all day and unless you typing in the right thing "Sidelineapparel.com" isn't going to be in your first 10 pages.  Either way, props to the people who share info.

What people that miss out on these from all the spots being named should do is bookmark them for use on other shoes. I may miss out on a tip, but the info is useful later on for other releases where no one might say anything about it. Then we wouldn't need to have PM chains or questions about if a place is legit.

Originally Posted by XB

Sneakerbum doesn't let u put in payment info
Your right I just noticed that... Maybe they are waiting till midnight on the 22nd? Man been searching for anything out there... sucks being new to NT, suck when you dont have connects, sucks when you cant make connect cause you are new... #FaithNotLost

Originally Posted by mints

What people that miss out on these from all the spots being named should do is bookmark them for use on other shoes. I may miss out on a tip, but the info is useful later on for other releases where no one might say anything about it. Then we wouldn't need to have PM chains or questions about if a place is legit.
i been doing thiss

i can't believe this %@%! i've been a lurker for 10 yrs lolz...anyways sideline has ALWAYS well for the past prob 8 jordan releases POSTED the sneakers 1 week inadvance for the call date and time.... wow

Yea I know....being in Houston you have to camp almost 24hr to get a christmas release

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

Originally Posted by mints

i been doing thiss
same here. and that's how I was up on game. was more than willing to share the wealth after I got my pair. it wasn't with holding info, I just wanted my competition to be not as heavy. and really this newbie post count thing is getting annoying. you have over a 1000 post congratulations. you should know every spot to get these then and should be locked already. isn't there a pm list...

Originally Posted by JayeRell

QFT

See I hate when all these selfish newbies come in here hoarding info.  The ones mad are probably the same ones trying to make a living off of flipping shoes you copped at retail which is why it means so much.  Im not feelin that whole you aint put in the work thing either.  You can google search all day and unless you typing in the right thing "Sidelineapparel.com" isn't going to be in your first 10 pages.  Either way, props to the people who share info.

In the end, we're all still trying to get our own pairs. Yeah props for sharing this info but my chances of picking up a pair was drastically reduced considering the limited #s they received. Just a few days ago, most members on this board were reluctant to share info and now that some of you have your pairs locked down, it seems as if that isn't an issue anymore, So excuse me if I'm a little bitter.

Back
Top Bottom