Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

i still can't believe i got those 2 pairs for $10 UNDER retail, each, no shipping, and no tax, from crooked tongues...

and i got 'em quick as hell. quicker than ndc orders and crooked tongues is over seas...

after all the madness with this release, i feel really fortunate.

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Is trading a 10.5 Concord for a pair of Banned 1's "fair". I was lucky to come up on 2 pairs from Nike.com and am contemplating whether I should keep both or deal for the 1's? What would you do if you had an extra pair? Just keep them or trade them?

My friend said snipes took the money out of his account but it seems like that doesn't mean much because they've been canceling orders, giving refunds, and then saying your order has shipped lol! He really wants them and I hope he good

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i still can't believe i got those 2 pairs for $10 UNDER retail, each, no shipping, and no tax, from crooked tongues...

after all the madness with this release, i feel really fortunate.
Did you pre-order from CT? I'm still waiting for my pair. You're in NC too correct?

Originally Posted by LuckyBomB1346

Is trading a 10.5 Concord for a pair of Banned 1's "fair". I was lucky to come up on 2 pairs from Nike.com and am contemplating whether I should keep both or deal for the 1's? What would you do if you had an extra pair? Just keep them or trade them?

I would do it banned 1s are soft like butter. Concords will just turn yellow in a couple of years that my opinion.

Originally Posted by rauls054

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Niketown Boston has a small restock, 9.5 and under.

I was thinking of going over there but i already have 2 pairs. No need some of don't have none so I will stay at work.

you could always just go for me. 
tired.gif

Got my tracking info from oqium.com should be here jan 3rd. Glad to have them coming my way. The only pair i was able to lock down

i'll admit, i'm not a big fan of how 11's look when they yellow at all...

what are some tips on preventing it?

i heard of people taking DS pairs and dyeing them over and over with blue rit dye (you can either just keep it the same color or dye it darker, or whatever) and it apparently slows down the yellowing process...

also, has anyone had any success with sole savers with these?

i have no plans to wear them in the rain or walk in puddles, but i work in clubs and the floors are wet often. heard that definitely makes them yellow faster.

yeah, i pre-ordered early last week. and yes, i'm in NC. got my pairs wednesday.

Man, I preordered ONE pair from CT, & I live in NC, & mine haven't shown up yet 
frown.gif
. Granted, I chose the sneakersaver option, but I saw you said you didn't pay for shipping so I'm assuming you went with the sneakersaver option too. At least I finally got shipping confirmation from EC. Those will be here wednesday 
pimp.gif

Just an FYI - I had a pair from EC that was supposed to be here Jan 4 according to the FedEx tracking, but it's already in the US and on truck for delivery today. Some of you with delivery dates of 1/4 from EC might wanna check your Tracker.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

So what is the verdict on the fit? Do they fit like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, or differently?

fit like cool greys...

i'm about to be on the hunt for DS '09 space jams, so what's the deal with them? should i go up .5 or a full size compared to cool greys?

Originally Posted by NC23

yeah, i pre-ordered early last week. and yes, i'm in NC. got my pairs wednesday.

Man, I preordered ONE pair from CT, & I live in NC, & mine haven't shown up yet 
frown.gif
. Granted, I chose the sneakersaver option, but I saw you said you didn't pay for shipping so I'm assuming you went with the sneakersaver option too. At least I finally got shipping confirmation from EC. Those will be here wednesday 
pimp.gif

yeah, i used the sneakersaver option too, so i guess i just got lucky.

ellis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

those melo M6 are the ugliest thing ive ever seen
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i'll admit, i'm not a big fan of how 11's look when they yellow at all...

what are some tips on preventing it?

i heard of people taking DS pairs and dyeing them over and over with blue rit dye (you can either just keep it the same color or dye it darker, or whatever) and it apparently slows down the yellowing process...

also, has anyone had any success with sole savers with these?

i have no plans to wear them in the rain or walk in puddles, but i work in clubs and the floors are wet often. heard that definitely makes them yellow faster.
haven't tried them on concords yet....Sole savers work.  I wear them with my space jams. You just need to make them longer cause of the arch when drawing them out.  
Sidenote,  Becareful when wearing the sole saver on certain surfaces....I almost busted my tush twice.... 

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

So what is the verdict on the fit? Do they fit like the Space Jams, Cool Greys, or differently?

fit like cool greys...

i'm about to be on the hunt for DS '09 space jams, so what's the deal with them? should i go up .5 or a full size compared to cool greys?

I got the space jams & the cool greys in a sz 10. The space jams are a little tighter around my pinky toe

Back
Top Bottom