Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by zyvo23

Originally Posted by thaboss315

Is there a midnigh release out dmv like sercuity, columbia n arundel mills mall?

good question.  anyone know?

I was at Arundel Mills on Saturday.  Foot Locker is NOT doing a midnight release and Champs is not even getting a supply.

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

if abella anderson can, so can you.

But you what you think abella had to do for them shoes ?

not much. maybe just breathe?
i'm thinkin the guy who provided the shoes was actually the one hoping to get a freebie out of the deal.
oh yea...
MG_12101-682x1024.jpg

MG_17001-1024x682.jpg

MG_13471-1024x682.jpg

devil.gif
devil.gif

http://derickg.com/2011/1...lla-anderson-x-derick-g/

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that's the thing... they will get $300 + for them 
frown.gif
Doubt anytime soon though. Lately thats what many of the 00's have been selling for. $300-400. I still see the same exact CG's that dudes were TRYING sell in march for $300-350 on their ebay listing. Nobody's going to buy them for that much. If you think you're going to be able to flip these for $300 or more, you'll just be wasting your time, or "prayng" that someone is in dire need of these.
As much as I hate this, I do believe that the 2011 Concords will be selling from $300+. I do agree with you that the 2010 Cool Greys rarely sold for $300 and the reason for that the the Cool Greys are no where near the class of the Concords. Also, the price of the 2009 Space Jams and 2008 Black/Red 11 CDP prices are currently selling over $300 easily. I think that the price will dip below $300 at first, but then gradually increase. By the end of next year, it will probably hit nearly $400
frown.gif

I agree with castro.

No way these will be $400 in a year. I can see $400+ over the next week or two while people are still beasting but as time passes and people see how many of these things were actually produced, I think prices will be closer to the SJ range.

According to Gentry the XI has been JBs only shoe to sell out 100% on RD every time since the CDP. People would have to be fools to think that these 2011 Concords are "limited" in any way shape or form.

By late January as soon peoples Credit Card bills start coming in you will see lots of pairs selling for the $240-$270 range. Exact same thing happened to the CDP, SJ, and CG.

I mean really... If these are going to be worth $400 next december, does that mean my 2000s would be valued at $700 ? How about my OGs will be those be worth $1,600 ?  ... I highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by JayMyers

Man I remember camping out for the black/red XI's back in the mid 2000s. This stuff now is just insane especially considering the fact that my feet went and grew since then. What are you guys doing who wear a 14 or bigger though. I'm a 14 and all the foot lockers say they only come in 13 there.

I'm a size 15 and ended up with 4 pairs of cool greys last year. 2 pairs from eastbay 1 pair from NDC and one pair from a hook up. I waited on the eastbay timer for 3 hours but I got them. NDC non flash site is always nice for releases like this...

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

I see on twitter people complaining 2 Nike bout these shops over pricing. some of these stores might lose they Jordan account over this non sense...

I mean technically they are not breaking the rules...its "SUGGESTED retail price" not mandatory retail price. Thats why mom and pop shops get away with it

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Some of you a true rookies or just plain simple when it comes to this. This shoe will resell around $400 by the time it releases and afterwards. The $300 price range is going to seem like a great price when this happens. this is the most sought out shoe in the Jordan line. The holy grail of holy grails.

like the grapes-- they were 250-300 about 3-5 months after release and then went up to 4+
What about the 2000s then. 2000s are somewhat low now around 350. I doubt the 2011s will be worth more then a 2000 pair DS.
yes they will.  not every single time, but my guess is they will average around 350 for the next year...

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I see on twitter people complaining 2 Nike bout these shops over pricing. some of these stores might lose they Jordan account over this non sense...

I mean technically they are not breaking the rules...its "SUGGESTED retail price" not mandatory retail price. Thats why mom and pop shops get away with it
Only chains have to follow that price. Mom & pop shops don't. 

Some of you a true rookies or just plain simple when it comes to this. This shoe will resell around $400 by the time it releases and afterwards. The $300 price range is going to seem like a great price when this happens. this is the most sought out shoe in the Jordan line. The holy grail of holy grails.

like the grapes-- they were 250-300 about 3-5 months after release and then went up to 4+
What about the 2000s then. 2000s are somewhat low now around 350. I doubt the 2011s will be worth more then a 2000 pair DS.

they might be in a few years when the 00's become completely unwearable.
one reputable ebay seller lists some og's like xii's and xiii's for less than their recent retro counterparts. and i believe it may have to do with wearability.
taking into account that xi's are a different beast altogether, but at a certain point 2011's on your feet will be worth more than 2000's on your shelf.

would it be a good idea to call in to eastbay 5-10 minutes before the set release time? or no? thinking about small-talking customer service
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Yes each person has their own opinion but if you ask any shoe head, Jordan XIs (any colorway) will be in everybody's top 5 List.

Resell price will not drop below $400 for a long time, unless JB releases it again xext year, LOL.
no, if you ask any JORDAN head they will be.  any SNEAKER head knows there are many many more different and better shoes to consider for their "top 5" list....

Originally Posted by loubrock

While you cats are pitching up tents and roasting marsh mellows I plan on walking out of NTNY with 3 pair in hand exactly like this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and while you search for amusement at the desperate measures they must take to secure just one single pair, they'll be nibbling on their marshmallows hoping you get robbed just around the corner from ntny.
keep warm, campers. hope you all get your pairs.

nah, i'm good with mine, friend.
nice gif. i haven't seen that since 08.
welcome to nt.

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Doubt anytime soon though. Lately thats what many of the 00's have been selling for. $300-400. I still see the same exact CG's that dudes were TRYING sell in march for $300-350 on their ebay listing. Nobody's going to buy them for that much. If you think you're going to be able to flip these for $300 or more, you'll just be wasting your time, or "prayng" that someone is in dire need of these.
As much as I hate this, I do believe that the 2011 Concords will be selling from $300+. I do agree with you that the 2010 Cool Greys rarely sold for $300 and the reason for that the the Cool Greys are no where near the class of the Concords. Also, the price of the 2009 Space Jams and 2008 Black/Red 11 CDP prices are currently selling over $300 easily. I think that the price will dip below $300 at first, but then gradually increase. By the end of next year, it will probably hit nearly $400
frown.gif

I agree with castro.

No way these will be $400 in a year. I can see $400+ over the next week or two while people are still beasting but as time passes and people see how many of these things were actually produced, I think prices will be closer to the SJ range.

According to Gentry the XI has been JBs only shoe to sell out 100% on RD every time since the CDP. People would have to be fools to think that these 2011 Concords are "limited" in any way shape or form.

By late January as soon peoples Credit Card bills start coming in you will see lots of pairs selling for the $240-$270 range. Exact same thing happened to the CDP, SJ, and CG.

I mean really... If these are going to be worth $400 next december, does that mean my 2000s would be valued at $700 ? How about my OGs will be those be worth $1,600 ?  ... I highly doubt it.
no to this too.  ofcourse your analogy doesnt make sense because its not practical for any sneaker to keep appreciating in value exponentially over time.  there comes a point when they are useless to wear and then even useless to display or look at and for those reasons your analogy does not apply...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

Originally Posted by Magic1978

You know this is a matter of opinion, and each person has their own holy grail.
indifferent.gif

Yes each person has their own opinion but if you ask any shoe head, Jordan XIs (any colorway) will be in everybody's top 5 List.

Resell price will not drop below $400 for a long time, unless JB releases it again xext year, LOL.
no, if you ask any JORDAN head they will be.  any SNEAKER head knows there are many many more different and better shoes to consider for their "top 5" list....

We are posting in the Jordan Forum so I meant Jordan Heads.

they might be in a few years when the 00's become completely unwearable.
one reputable ebay seller lists some og's like xii's and xiii's for less than their recent retro counterparts. and i believe it may have to do with wearability.
taking into account that xi's are a different beast altogether, but at a certain point 2011's on your feet will be worth more than 2000's on your shelf.

Nah. 

2000s should remain wearable for a LOOOOONG time to come. I have never seen a pair of 2000 XIs that were unwearable/unfixable, or a 1996/1996 pair for that matter. The midsole on the XIs does not degrade the same way some other Jordans midsoles do. Worst case scenario the sole or midsole might seperate and you can fix easily with the adhesive of your choice.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by prince726

my sister dont like sneakers but she asking me what the name of the sneakers im getting hype reaching everybody smh

^ It's %+%@ like that that makes people who really want the shoes want to quit
laugh.gif
. Anyway, the wolves are out and the culture is dead
tired.gif
Lol one of my JOs got the Cool Greys last year and wore them 1 time cause she said they were ugly.
laugh.gif

She texted me a couple days ago asking could I camp with her for these. ##@% please.

I used to love girls who wear jordan but did i realizes girl are some of the biggest hypebeast just get the XI because everyone wants them

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

frown.gif

I agree with castro.

Your statement regarding the value of the 2000's or the OG's will dramatically appreciate, then you are absolutely incorrect. I mean really. Compare the value of the 2000 Space Jams to the 2009 pair, almost the same. Now, compare the value of the 2001 Air Jordan 11 Black/Red to the CDP, and the 2001 pair is higher but not significantly and if you compare it to the OG's, it is not significantly higher. Now compare the 2001 Cool Greys to 2010 release, the gap in price is still not significant. Yeah, they will TRY to sell for $400 immediately, but they will not move fast at all (at least not immediately) especially many stores ans websites are selling for $300. I believe when release day hits and people fail to get their pairs for retail or close to it, will pay the $300 price. But if you think it will sell for $400, then I do not see it yet. Especially when you can get the 2000's DS for $300-$400. If that is the case, I might as well chase down a third pair of 2000 Air Jordan Concords. 
The space jams are also a very popular 11 and it took them a long time before they reached $400 and that is a holy grail for many.

The blessing and the curse of this release is that there are people after this shoe who have no desire to possess it.  Their primary goal is to buy it and sell it at a profit.  It's a curse because it makes it hard for people like us who want the shoe for the shoe to get the shoe.  Why it's a blessing is that these people, after realizing that everyone isn't willing to spend 400 on shoes, will sell it at a lower price.  Right now people are able to sell it for whatever they want because the demand is sky high and the supply is low.  Come midnight tomorrow, that demand will be partially satisfied with the official release.  There will be some people who don't get the shoe so the demand will be there.  But it will not be as high as it is right now.  If this was a stock, I would expect a slight rise in prices as the shoe releases, but gradually it will come down.  You guys know how we are.  We're going to get all jazzed up for this one, like we have in the past(but a little more I admit), and after it's over and all of the stories about mayhem, near misses, and success subsides, we will be on to the next one.  

While you cats are pitching up tents and roasting marsh mellows I plan on walking out of NTNY with 3 pair in hand exactly like this.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Once you finishing Dubstepping, THAT GUY will...
67_afc2a1_307014.gif
Be careful Fam, just celebrate at home and then post your video at youtube for everyone to see
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

yes, but they WILL get busted for selling them early.  if people have receipts to prove it, then they would probably take heat.  I bet they wouldn't give out receipts for this specific reason.

I heard that Tyson Corner is doing a midnight release at Champs and Footlocker, giving out tickets in the early evening. Haven't called to check but my cousin did a minute ago. I'd go myself but I have to work late. Good luck to everybody in the DMV area!

Back
Top Bottom