Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

pheww. . .thanks for the WG link. I just got my order in for a sz 10. I can now rest easy from now until RD. My total was 174.19
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I just emailed them to correctly verify my billing/shipping info.
#gotemcoach 
pimp.gif
Same here, I saw the receipt and it said Canada. I quickly emailed them though for correction.

Finally got my pair and for less than retail!!!! Feels good!
daym..... they sold out quick faster than I could post the link. I also emailed them about the "CANADA" in my address. Better not show up somewhere in CANADA. Good looks on the link b1gdaddyh. You beat me to it. 
Emailed them about it as well. So glad I decided to check this thread before getting onto 2k12...Total came out to be $176.96 with 2.5% Paypal foreign exchange rate. Ordered a size 11.5 but I really need a 12, hopefully they fit but definitely going to get another pair...Btw, is this a pre-order or actual sale? I jumped to check-out so fast that I didn't even get a chance to read description.
wink.gif
wink.gif

^ It said it was a pre-order... but again, they might ship them out earlier (just like End did for the BC 3's).

I wonder why these were so cheap on wellgosh. I mean $170 shipped, that's crazy.
It's cheap for us in the USA because they don't have to charge the VAT tax (like they do to European countries/buyers)... so they lower the price for the USA customers to reflect that.

Originally Posted by teller360

if you missed out there will be more companies posting soon (<24 hrs). just keep your eye out.

what i dont understand though is the custom charges. How does it ideally work?

Thanks for the heads up on Wellgosh...*crossing-fingers*-goes through-so no worries on these anymore

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

^ It said it was a pre-order... but again, they might ship them out earlier (just like End did for the BC 3's).

I wonder why these were so cheap on wellgosh. I mean $170 shipped, that's crazy.
It's cheap for us in the USA because they don't have to charge the VAT tax (like they do to European countries/buyers)... so they lower the price for the USA customers to reflect that.

Cool didn't know that, thanks.

Originally Posted by JJC6723

if you missed out there will be more companies posting soon (<24 hrs). just keep your eye out.

Customs is run by the government. Its their way of taxing things that you buy outside the country. Customs will randomly inspect packages that come into the country internationally. If the items are taxable they will tax a percentage of the item value. Shoes are a taxable item.
Thats customs in a nutshell. Can get more complex but basically luck of the draw if you have to pay anything.

that has been up for debate.  most dont ever see custom charges, but factors like homeland security can play a role.  i and many others haven't had any issues with customs ordering to the US, but i know one member here who has.

to those that got through on End Clothing:
Was this a pre-sale and does anyone know when they are expecting to ship out?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Customs is run by the government. Its their way of taxing things that you buy outside the country. Customs will randomly inspect packages that come into the country internationally. If the items are taxable they will tax a percentage of the item value. Shoes are a taxable item.
Thats customs in a nutshell. Can get more complex but basically luck of the draw if you have to pay anything.

Yeah, worst case ~20 bucks.

customs won't charge you guys.
mark as gift you should be good to go.
come on already you should know what's going on "sneakerheads".

i'm steamed..lol

Well since everyone is getting theirs from the sites hopefully itll be easier for me to grab a couple on RD
laugh.gif

prolly not but I will have a couple pair, can't wait

dude said he got taxed $80 for sj's a few pages back. that hurts.

Thanks for the clarification. I had to read up on the old concord thread as well. 

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

yeah but you will only get charged customs fees if you order from sketchy sites like snipesshop or milk. sites like wellgosh and endclothing are UK based english sites and they both ship with fedex priority international and 99% of U.S. orders will pay zero customs fees.

Originally Posted by riddla713

yeah but you will only get charged customs fees if you order from sketchy sites like snipesshop or milk. sites like wellgosh and endclothing are UK based english sites and they both ship with fedex priority international and 99% of U.S. orders will pay zero customs fees.

hey thenewjs23, did milk ever hit you with custom fees?

Its not milk that will charge you fees. Its US customs once the package hits the states. Honestly, all these sites have about the same probability of being taxed.

Its not milk that will charge you fees. Its US customs once the package hits the states. Honestly, all these sites have about the same probability of being taxed.
my apologies, what i meant to ask was if us customs charged him when he ordered from milk.

my apologies, what i meant to ask was if us customs charged him when he ordered from milk.
Nope. I have never been charged at customs but I do tell them to mark as gift and not package a invoice. 

Back
Top Bottom