Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^^^ Should have taken French in HS. I kid, I kid. Google Chrome will do a half decent job of translating most websites though.

Got a pair today and I gotta say, early release pairs are definitely not 100% authentic.  I hate the feeling of getting got but after comparing a legit pair to Air Randy's pair, it blatantly obvious. 

^ I seriously hope that wellgosh ships out the kicks before 12/23. Would love to get my pair early but thats just a wish.

Originally Posted by tramericanjr

if i could understand milk i would give it a thought

Yeah I think milk's sketch website, the fact it's in all French, and the price tag has people waiting on taking that risk. I'm included. Something in me doesn't feel right about a site called milk.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ they don't have any 10.5, or i would've ordered from them hours ago.

they never had 10.5

after size 10 they didnt do halfs, ive noticed sneaker.st also does this sometimes

Originally Posted by Mr718

Got a pair today and I gotta say, early release pairs are definitely not 100% authentic.  I hate the feeling of getting got but after comparing a legit pair to Air Randy's pair, it blatantly obvious. 

which version of air randy's do you have?  clear toe?

The half sizes are less common in Europe. I can only think of a few sites that ever get them in and they rarely get more than a handful. If you ordered from endclothing and you paid for the express shipping it'll take 3 days once they ship it out. Those dudes are great, but they don't double box so if you're picky about how your box looks in the closet, you might be a little upset when the package gets in.

Post pics....

pics or it aint true... jk but im serious about the pics.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anyone else find it weird milk hasnt ran out of any sizes

i'm thinking the fact that people can't read a lick of it is dissuading a lot of people from buying. and rightfully so.
if the site were in english, they'd all be gone by now.

be more specific and if you can post pics please
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

anyone else find it weird milk hasnt ran out of any sizes

i'm thinking the fact that people can't read a lick of it is dissuading a lot of people from buying. and rightfully so.
if the site were in english, they'd all be gone by now.
They don't have a live inventory....

i took a risk. worse comes to worse, paypal got me. thats why i always order with a credit card.

Was able to reserve my pair with my connect in Montgomery County. I was told that they only recieved 12 pairs(one size 11 mine
happy.gif
) I heard Footlocker recieved 58 pairs though. My girl has her dad in the Midwest trying to scoop me up another pair from Footlocker. I hope to double up on these like I did with the Cool Greys and SJs.

i was on wellgosh around 3 pm pst...

assisted a customer and had a snack.

Cam back around 3:45 and bladow!!!

Gone.

Missed out on the uk sites today.Oh well, quality appears horrible anyway.I'm happy with my DS DMPz.... :0)

Originally Posted by BinYe

i was on wellgosh around 3 pm pst...

assisted a customer and had a snack.

Cam back around 3:45 and bladow!!!

Gone.
3:45pm pst ?

Got mine exactly 4PM Pst. (12MN UK time)

Back
Top Bottom