Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by jbfsu9

Richmond finishline said they are getting 100 or so..footlocker said 120..and jimmy jazz will be getting a good amount as well..I called the uni hts footlocker he said you're better offer trying Richmond. Don't bother going to beachwood, next sold all theirs and that finishline is getting like 20 pairs.

Wasn't gonna waste my time with Beachwood. Definitely going by Richmond and that university hts footlocker, its too close to me not too

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

mad.gif
I waited online for 2hrs Tuesday, i got a wristband, gave them my id and contact info and I lost my wristband. (Had in my wallet and lost it when i wait to pay for something.) I called the guy in charge of the release in niketown ny and they told me i lost my spot since i lost my wristband.
mad.gif
wow, that's terrible.
were the wristbands numbered? maybe you can try going in there and showing your id if you remember the number.
they might be willing to look at there list, match it up and give you another.
worth a try. a light green wristband but not sure i want to try showing up there
yes the wristbands were numbered but im thinking of buying a lightgreen wristband on it and putting the number on it

Originally Posted by The7onius

381740_215606801851434_100002063486431_471091_330306956_n.jpg
Dude on Facebook laughing at people who haven't copped early, ironic he's laughing when his shoes look like expensive fakes.

He's got a clear case of the clear toes there (no pun intended)...beast...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Does anybody know if all stores that are getting them are supposed to have their shipments in already? I'm beginning to get concerned cause my local spot said that they were supposed to get their shipment of concords today, but they only got kids sizes.

Someone is lying to you.

Its very rare that any store other than kids footlocker would only carry kids sizes of a GR. Its ever rarer that a store wouldnt recieve their shipment until 2 days before launch.

There is 99% chance that employees bought them all up and arent telling people.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by ColdCity

images

seriously we knew about these before the cool grays dropped...why are people so suprised... the only people missing out & paying "rape" prices are those who are here without a gameplan & its no ones fault but your own... shops around me were giving me heads up on stock orders in aug & were keeping me posted.... no gameplan will = no concords for a lot of you unless you pay x2 or more

pimp.gif

okay okay enough with the you mad pictures. corny as hell. nobody's mad bro I already have my two pairs that I'm picking up tomorrow night without waiting on line I just wanna grab a couple extra. but when these mom and pop stores el me 300 andsay theyre limited when they are obviously a gr, it gets a tad bit annoying. its quite disrespectful charging 2x over retail. we dont needestablishments like that. thy souldnt be allowed t sell anything if they dont follow rules. i wouldnt have said anything if it was 230 but 300 is insulting. number please?

dude what part of SUGGESTED DONT YOU UNDERSTAND
A MOM & POP STORE COULD CHARGE 700 OUT THE DOOR BECAUSE THEY ARE A MOM & POP STORE & DONT NEED TO FOLLOW NIKE/JB RULES

& your not ok if you complaining about what a store is charging because if you were you would be lol'ing & not 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 whats the # to YADA YADA YADDA IM TELLING 
roll.gif

Add to the fact dude already has 2 pairs and he's mad he can't buy 2 more for retail
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Dude you are 2 pairs ahead of a lot of ppl, be happy with what you got and don't try to squash the next man's hustle

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by udntnoeme01

Does anybody know if all stores that are getting them are supposed to have their shipments in already? I'm beginning to get concerned cause my local spot said that they were supposed to get their shipment of concords today, but they only got kids sizes.

Someone is lying to you.

Its very rare that any store other than kids footlocker would only carry kids sizes of a GR. Its ever rarer that a store wouldnt recieve their shipment until 2 days before launch.

There is 99% chance that employees bought them all up and arent telling people.

Some low volume Footlockers do only receive kids shoes and not the mens.

just copped two GS sizes from sneaker.st just for fun........

if i cant find my sz 13 in mens, i will resell GS's until i have enough for RAPE prices. lmao but serious.

have at it guys.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

just copped two GS sizes from sneaker.st just for fun........

if i cant find my sz 13 in mens, i will resell GS's until i have enough for RAPE prices. lmao but serious.

have at it guys.

LOL.  I dont know why, but I laughed out loud when reading this.  I mean I cant hate on the hustle i guess and I sure as hell  ain't surprised by the tactics.  Do you my man, do you.

For my NY NT'ers, I'll be seeing you guys at the Footaction 34th street store tomorrow afternoon, rain or shine.

If all else fails, I'm hitting up NTNY friday morning. I know they have A LOT of pairs.

16hspdy.jpg

I can sleep good tonight... (shipped to my fam in Ireland). Maybe ill double if they dont sold out in EU in the next 2-3 weeks.

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

my champs alone got 80

My champs got over 200, FA got 270, FLHOH got over 400, and that doesnt include Sheikz, or Shoe Palace.  This is for one mall, and there are 4 other malls within 15 minutes from me.  I feel good about my chances although I do have a pair that my mom and pop store got in today, already paid for.  Good luck to all of you coppin, seriously.

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by bowtie legacy

my champs alone got 80

My champs got over 200, FA got 270, FLHOH got over 400, and that doesnt include Sheikz, or Shoe Palace.  This is for one mall, and there are 4 other malls within 15 minutes from me.  I feel good about my chances although I do have a pair that my mom and pop store got in today, already paid for.  Good luck to all of you coppin, seriously.
where are you located?

must be nice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by iHust1e

This is extra lame. I'm not lining up until 10 pm tomorrow for the midnight release.

you aint getting a pair lining up at 10pm

I got 2 CG XI's in my size doing that last year. If I dont get these bc I came at 10, so be it. It's not worth anymore time than that imo
Where u lining up at B?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

its raining in the medical center, how is the rest of the h loooking.

Over here by UofH....raining as well! I thought no one was at Northline due to law enforcement running them away! Again I'm heading out n da am.....how's da Woodands looking?

Anyone going to the Seattle Niketown release? Heard people tried lining up tonight but got denied since the city has a curfew and does not allow campers. I believe earliest they will let people line up there is 6am. I have work but even still I don't think it's worth it to wait any more than 3-4 hours. Probably go around 9pm tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom