Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by smzsmz

just copped two GS sizes from sneaker.st just for fun........

if i cant find my sz 13 in mens, i will resell GS's until i have enough for RAPE prices. lmao but serious.

have at it guys.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not a bad idea
grin.gif

I'll be at bridgewater champs in central jersey, duno what time ima head out tho. Champs opens 7 am, fl 9 am: what I was told today

Originally Posted by iLLest

Would you pay $300 and not have to wait in line or anything?

Depends how long before the release ? Anything less then a month is a waste of cash the most ill pay right now is 250 for a pair just to avoid camping

I'd gladly pay someone $250 for these and not have to deal with stupid lineups and camping...  IMO, $250 is LOVE granted the fact that retail is $200 with taxes included.

Originally Posted by megatron

YO WE OUT HERE, WE READY!!!

13zzud1.jpg
having your family with you though?  see, that's cool in my opinion.... at least it's an experience for everyone 
pimp.gif

props to you sir... your family will remember this for the rest of their lives 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jayt206

Anyone going to the Seattle Niketown release? Heard people tried lining up tonight but got denied since the city has a curfew and does not allow campers. I believe earliest they will let people line up there is 6am. I have work but even still I don't think it's worth it to wait any more than 3-4 hours. Probably go around 9pm tomorrow.

That's what I heard too. Probably head over at 10. Do you know how many pairs they got?

NOTE TO MY NT FAM...

IF ANY FTL/CHAMPS/FINISHLINE SAYS THEY ARE NOT GETTING ANYMORE, OR THAT CERTAIN PAIRS ARE "RESERVED"... CALL CORPORATE AND MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT.

THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS, AND THE DISTRICT MANAGER WILL GO DOWN THERE TO STRAIGHTEN IT OUT.

A manager at Finishline in Grand Junction, Colorado tried to do this and buy all the pairs for himself/friends... not anymore 
pimp.gif

Anyone wants there's a spot in queens that's has a few sizes and they want $275 and I know for a fact u go with $250 ur walking away happy

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Any NTers camping in central jersey tomorrow..or will it be all resellers like always 
indifferent.gif

Yooo, I'll be at Menlo Park Mall in Edison at the FTL since Champs there is only gettin like 15-16 pairs. Heard FTL is gonna have about 60

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

heard theres 4 people already camped at the beverly center. don't know what part or for which store.

probably champs since its the closest to the exit lol

Back
Top Bottom