Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Second time I missed out on end clothing. Thanks to the guys who took my size 11 even though u don't take that size. Yeah, I'm salty.

Yo when EC sends the Order #, its guaranteed its placed? 
embarassed.gif

i paid off any employee to cop my pair they're only gonna sell like less than 10 pairs. i'll be rolling up right when they open, watching everyone leave in disappointment and walk in/out with my pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

even for my mall, which I've had no problems w/ any release, is beefing up security, the FNL and Footlocker are paying for extra! Police were called in at 12:30 while I was there 'cause of dudes scrapping, smh. Champs doing midnite, FTL 5 am, FNL 7am, independent Aresenal, 8. Dudes were already lined up 25-30 deep, at 12!!! Guess I'm on pause till tha WC 4's.....not that big of a deal if guys are butt-raping each other over this....not at all.

this needs to be stickied to the top of this thread to all the people that already have their prs on lock...hahahaha.....
cool-starry-bra-3480-1282670970-15.jpg

Originally Posted by BOBtheHOE

i paid off any employee to cop my pair they're only gonna sell like less than 10 pairs. i'll be rolling up right when they open, watching everyone leave in disappointment and walk in/out with my pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not cool but hey can knock the next mans hustle

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What happens if this dude doesn't get you, what do you do at that point...
roll.gif

So these released today in Australia....My Local FL didnt do a midnight release, so i got there at about 8:20, about 11 people already ahead of me.

FL didnt get too many sizes....the 7 people directly in front of me got the only 2 10.5s, all 4 10s, and the only size 13 (i was gonna cop for my homie if i couldnt get mines).....
30t6p3b.gif

I just settled for a 9.5 and worry about it later.

Then as I was walking back to my car lowkey upset, I got a call from a connect saying the size 10.5 i had preodered from him were good to go
eek.gif
eek.gif
Gave him my credit card details, and said he'll send it out later today
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Should arrive once the post office goes back in business on the 27th
pimp.gif

Have a Merry Christmas yall!
/COOLSTORYBRA 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

for real. only one leaving in disappointment would be him. wouldnt surprise if that employee just pockets that $$ to buy his own pair...

Originally Posted by bc60997

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

punch him in the face.

All the stores I hit up in the IE Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Montclair, and West Covina. All have about 18 pairs or less and doing either a 6 am or 7 am opening. I'm not even going to bother camping and just try my luck online.

Here in phoenix we begin lining up at around 7 am. For a midnight release. The line got so long, they gave out ristbands and told us to come an hour b4

Do Eastbay, Footlocker, and the rest of the sites (I won't name them all) double box for big releases like this?

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Friends of mine are 6 and 10 in a line of over 300+ at Tysons Corner Mall in Northern Virginia. Smh....
I wonder how PG and Pentagon are looking right about now.
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Oh and NBA Store is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom