Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My brother in Dublin, Ireland is copping at 7PM EST (Midnight in Dublin) for me and my brother in law.. Thank God people in Ireland don't care about Jordan's! The last few XI releases, there's been no issue for him getting them... Praying that's the case tonight.
I really don't want to have to do the online thing like last year.. Eastbay had me in line for hours to end up not getting through and being Sold Out (Shocking....).

Good luck to all tonight trying online! Tip: Have your information in the website before midnight. And call the website as well to order... Hopefully ya get through!

http://www.endclothing.co...-xi-retro-concord-2.html

Just dropped on endclothing again...copped an 11.5...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by htown fanatic

Originally Posted by Cwoodson00

Houston - would you feel safe going up to Willowbrook by yourself for this release? My friend just backed out on me cuz of work ........
Willowbrook is on lock. Both entrances...went around 3 and left for another spot to cop.
Just letting ya'll know, Gulfgate has at least 100 people at Footlocker. Have a friend there and says that it's already chaos
eek.gif
 Saids theres starting to be a lot more people as it gets closer.
Goons goin be scountin for some free concords for Christmas
nerd.gif
 Be safe fellow Houston NT'ers.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by rojanjon

thanks for ruining another site
indifferent.gif
This coming from a dude who asked what time they were gonna drop. 

What, were you asking a rhetorical question?  Didn't expect to get an answer?

You shouldn't have even asked the question to begin with.  Leave it alone, stop being lazy and depressed and done your own work, instead of depending on everyone else to just hand out info to you on the most hyped release in ages that you have known about (or maybe not) for over a year.

You gotta be kidding me son.

30t6p3b.gif
excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

NBA store is 6am Eastern, 3am Pacific and I dunno what Mountain or Central time would be lol.
http://www.facebook.com/NBAStore

And
sick.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif
 asking on how to order online. Really guy? 

indifferent.gif

You shouldn't have even asked the question to begin with.  Leave it alone, stop being lazy and depressed and done your own work, instead of depending on everyone else to just hand out info to you on the most hyped release in ages that you have known about (or maybe not) for over a year.

30t6p3b.gif

6113551a470531fdf77c214b73a87236f8e6060.gif

and give the dead guy his SN back

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Really wish I could get a live webcam feed of NT Chicago at 7pm. Gonna be a rush to the door to make a line.

And then a live webcam feed of the pay parking lots at 1215am to see the goons hiding out ready to snatch and dash.

Champs in Woodfield (Schaumburg) did say they recieved "a ton" of XIs, fyi.
might try my chances to double up if I already locked my pair online

Originally Posted by The7onius

30t6p3b.gif
excuse me, sorry i havent even had time to go on the computer let alone worry about these shoes. ive had other personal problems that i wont share with the internet. sorry i couldnt put those things aside and go online and look for sites and info.

like ive said to those who helped/tried to help that im appreciative of them taking time out of their day to even message me and trying to help. im not asking for a handout, no one has to help me so calm down.

i just want these shoes and will make my day/week much better than it already has but wont fully make up for my problems.

thanks

Not trying to get involved in this dispute but everytime I log in here you're here, so to be honest you've had ample amount of time to do research for yourself. As for you not worrying about these shoes, in all your posts you've said you couldn't wait to cop these or something around those lines.

sure ive done some research but have failed. dont have the time or knowledge to scour the entire world wide web, im not as big of a sneakerhead than most of you guys so i dont know most of these sites aside from the main sites. like i said before the last maybe 5 days i havent even had time let alone been able to check this site or thread like i usually do.

if you dont want to help someone else thats fine so dont attack me for posting something or asking.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom