Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Whats real cray is that NT scottsdale gave out wristbands yesterday but since a new line formed today this morning they're re-wristbanding...

lmaoooooooooooo........

Thats pretty shady because I called Quarters and they said no wrist bands and that no lining up will be allowed - based on property management decisions...

shady shady....any reports of how many are showing up?

I went to Arrow head today and FTL has ONE FSR and the SHEIKS has 2 pairs of each size and Champs had they allocation sent to Metro Center....

This is bananas......I got my UI order shipped and waiting on Oqium to either post a tracking or cancel the order....

Going to try NDC because they offer Sat delivery if you choose 2 day air, other wise, oh well....

Dang G...at least you got through...well, you got multiples so no stress
laugh.gif

Damn thats cold blooded....NTLV looks out for people(minus the bin 5 release
mad.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
)...they even held two wristband releases to suit euurrbody....one was at 9pm and one was at 5am.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
true... just sucks cause these were for a couple of my old students/players who are now seniors and wanted to rock these this season

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

refreshed for the past hour on CT ...

FINALLY got through to my shopping cart...

size 12 and size 10.5 SOLD OUT...

FML... what a waste of time...

on to the next one
were u refreshing the cart ray
yeah I got my pairs in the cart literally minutes after they went live... I didn't even let the pics load I got them in so fast...
took an hour to actually GET to the cart...

when I was ready to pay my two sizes were sold out...

I should have figured this would happen figuring THOUSANDS of lurkers are on that site right now 
sick.gif

at least I don't have to waste my time anymore with CT
been refreshing the cart for the past hour, got 3 pairs in there only need 1 smh at least u aint gotta be on there no more im still refreshing hoping to get through, got a feeling ndc and eastbay gonna be similar.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by wigglez25

man the lines in LV are cray....tried to lock down a second pair ....so i called up every spot i know of and they sayin their lines are 75+ plus and counting.....Thank goodness i have a wristband for the NTLV release...
pimp.gif

GOOD FOR YOU 
pimp.gif
psshhhh you aint lyin!!! lol...plus the staff at ntlv is da #++...big ups to RUSS!!!!

Originally Posted by rojanjon

laugh.gif
true... just sucks cause these were for a couple of my old students/players who are now seniors and wanted to rock these this season

I hope I'm not wasting my time mayne...

people who ordered multiple pairs from urban industry be prepared to pay customs fees. i just got an email from fedex today and i had to fill out an importer id form because the package conatins more than $250 worth of merchandise. i was also told that i will receive a bill for customs charges in the following weeks. i have no idea what the total will be for the customs charges, hopefully less than $50.

Originally Posted by riddla713

people who ordered multiple pairs from urban industry be prepared to pay customs fees. i just got an email from fedex today and i had to fill out an importer id form because the package conatins more than $250 worth of merchandise. i was also told that i will receive a bill for customs charges in the following weeks. i have no idea what the total will be for the customs charges, hopefully less than $50.

its about $60, got hit with that too

This is exactly why I put in multiple orders so they would ship separately, with one shoe at a time. Sorry to hear that fam, I feel for you. 

Your pretty much looking at half the total value of the package... I picked up an Aston Martin Pack for about $400 on jugg from Europe. When the package arrived they hit me with a $200 custom fee otherwise they werent gonna release the package.

Your pretty much gonna get NO LUBED if you are hit with custom fees. That +!%% is no joke and the reason I will never buy from Europe again. 
laugh.gif

Yep, customs are going to have a bunch of Concords this year.

Back
Top Bottom