Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by stylez23

Originally Posted by riddla713

people who ordered multiple pairs from urban industry be prepared to pay customs fees. i just got an email from fedex today and i had to fill out an importer id form because the package conatins more than $250 worth of merchandise. i was also told that i will receive a bill for customs charges in the following weeks. i have no idea what the total will be for the customs charges, hopefully less than $50.

its about $60, got hit with that too
Damn that sucks but I had 2 seperate orders for one in each order so I hope im good

Do all of the NT's get the same amount of pairs? Does anyone have solid numbers of their NT?

some dude at 1:00 pm had himself, his mom (probably 70 years old), 3 little kids and his wife all in chairs waiting. smh @ what some people do for a few hundred bucks resell...
30t6p3b.gif

any LV MEMBERS...jus called both suite 160s and every shoe store in the fashion show mall...and they said their is limited stock and a line..

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Do all of the NT's get the same amount of pairs? Does anyone have solid numbers of their NT?
bigger get more evidenced by the number of bracelets NY was handing out (500+)

This is taking forever!!!!! It's saying it's in stock, but it's taking all night for it to load now!

Originally Posted by zdawgz

i know NTLV posted jus their 11's they had in stock and it was over 100 pair..they are a high volume store though
frown.gif
frown.gif

I know:

Eastbay (FL, Champ's, FA) : 11PM Central
NDC : 11PM Central
FNL: ????
NBA store: ???

anyone know times for the last two stores?

Back
Top Bottom