Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I had an easier time getting these shoes when I was 13 when they retro in 2000. Walked in finish line and copped day of release then went home.

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

thenewjs23, my order is going through with any cards. Tried my credit and debit (USAA account also )

Usaa you need to set up a secure code

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

20 more minutes

yes indeed.

the smart always know where to look.  i'll post when it is live if someone doesn't beat me to it.

pimp.gif
 been waiting for them to put them up on their site all night.

20 more minutes

yes indeed.

the smart always know where to look.  i'll post when it is live if someone doesn't beat me to it.
You can always call if you dont want to wait. I preodered from them last week. You will need to have created a account to order over phone though.

link still isn't live, should be soon

Dud is busy on the phone. peps are callin
Thanks for helping man. Thank goodness there are some good people out there that still help out.
pimp.gif

Alright, I really don't have time for this. I hope ya'll get ur pairs from H-S, im going to bed goodnight!.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Does the vat always come off when ordering from these sites?
Nope only the ones that clearly say it. Some you have to ask for it some dont do it at all.

Anyone who did a phone order from HS, how long did it take you guys to get e-mail confirmation?
-Drew

The reason we don't release the info is because the site could get inundated, and as one of the posters already said, that site isn't like an eastbay or NDC. Dude could just start canceling orders. Also because I like many other people put in the work to find out the information. I don't want to screw over someone who put that work in from getting a pair. I thought giving you guys a hint would help you search. Anyway if you missed these you still have several chances. I think I know one store still has them, but it's call only and I'm going to try to lock up a second pair during my lunch break.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Does the vat always come off when ordering from these sites?
Nope only the ones that clearly say it. Some you have to ask for it some dont do it at all.

You mean if I ask them to remove the VAT they'll do it?

Back
Top Bottom