Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Anyone who did a phone order from HS, how long did it take you guys to get e-mail confirmation?
-Drew

I told you. I preordered last week and still waiting. They have been preordering for a week now. There are other NTErs that did as well. I will hit you as soon as i do though.

Knew about the site but wasnt able to cop online and didnt want to add long distance to my plan. sooo on to the next one.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Anyone who did a phone order from HS, how long did it take you guys to get e-mail confirmation?
-Drew

I told you. I preordered last week and still waiting. They have been preordering for a week now. There are other NTErs that did as well. I will hit you as soon as i do though.
Thanks man.
I figured to ask, to see if anyone was experiencing the same as well. 

-Drew

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Does the vat always come off when ordering from these sites?
Nope only the ones that clearly say it. Some you have to ask for it some dont do it at all.

You mean if I ask them to remove the VAT they'll do it?
Only if they are equipped to do it. Meaning know how to fill out the paperwork. 

-Drew

i called this morning to ordered it, n i was told that they would process it right away, but i waited for like 2 hrs n still haven't received anything, so i called again and after a moment, i got the confirmation n the cc was charged too, can i think you can see from ur order history?

they did? i looked on their twitter and dont see it, and i still dont right now. only a link to their site on that post.

For my Navy Sailor NTers on deployment. I got your pairs. God Bless you and your families. Thank You for paying the ultimate price. I salute you all. 

To the NTEr that I just found out that is on my old ship (USS Nimitz). I am praying for you dude.
Thanks fam!!! We in the yards now but I know sooner then later I will need you. Thanks for helping my my fellow shipmates out!

Originally Posted by kidstylez

they did? i looked on their twitter and dont see it, and i still dont right now. only a link to their site on that post.

they are not sold out, they were never posted.  they will be online very soon.  i just called and asked.

You have to give it to all these shops creating special URLS for this release. Makes stumbling upon them a lot harder.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Sneakerbum is a new site i think too risky forme

agree, i'm not copping from them.  but in their defense they accept paypal and are on the legit list

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Sneakerbum is a new site i think too risky forme

agree, i'm not copping from them.  but in their defense they accept paypal and are on the legit list
True but I searched it and there were mixed reviews, somebody claiming they got scammed and people saying it "looks legit" but never ordered from them
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom