Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by All Ready

alotta of yall will be mad when the snipes restock orders come in

yall conversion game is terrible

size 9.5 in eur should be 43.5

i got two 10.5's from them coming in which is 44.5 eur, forget the charts, the info is right on the jordans you already own

Yeah, I aint going to lie...I sprinted upstairs to check the sizes on my boxes and then damn near jumped the whole staircase to put my order in.  Wifey sitting watching a movie and just shaking her head... Should be good to go...although I wish I could have gone a half size higher.  Did that for my cool greys and they are much more comfortable than my BReds and SJs

Originally Posted by WaitWut

Originally Posted by King Charles 912

desert sky mall phoenix az

laugh.gif
tons of hypebeast here tryin to cop the "white space jams"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
i remembered when i lived in phx with my aunt for a year it was soo easy to get a pair of shoes there til jordans became "in"
the same dudes that use to religiously wear vans and supras all hopping on the jordan craze ever since the space jams
laugh.gif

The "white space jams"...how pathetic. 
30t6p3b.gif

Resellers kill me....bunch of clowns.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ i did the pre-order from CT on 12/19 and got the same email today, saying they would ship dec 28. people have been saying you get quality products from CT but shipping is often slow and tracking info is way behind.  
I def agree with this. I ordered a pair of black cement 3s off a UK site (Urban Industry) and another off Eastbay. The Eastbay pair was pre-creased, slight differences on the tumbled leather, and another crease on the side, the UI pair was FLAWLESS. 
Urban actually has pretty fast shipping, I guess CT and End are not on par with their shipping. As long as I get them though thats all that matters, not planning on wearing them anytime soon. Still yet to un-DS my CG XIs. 

Did anyone receive any information from natterjacks after the initial order confirmation? I e-mailed them a few times and i have not received an update on my order. Just curious cause i can't find my order when logging into their site...but paypal has already completed the transaction.

Originally Posted by bigboi6

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

^^^ i did the pre-order from CT on 12/19 and got the same email today, saying they would ship dec 28. people have been saying you get quality products from CT but shipping is often slow and tracking info is way behind.  
I def agree with this. I ordered a pair of black cement 3s off a UK site (Urban Industry) and another off Eastbay. The Eastbay pair was pre-creased, slight differences on the tumbled leather, and another crease on the side, the UI pair was FLAWLESS. 
Urban actually has pretty fast shipping, I guess CT and End are not on par with their shipping. As long as I get them though thats all that matters, not planning on wearing them anytime soon. Still yet to un-DS my CG XIs. 
I ordered from CT on the presale and got a shipping confirmation email while I was camping Friday morning. Who knows when they will show up but atleast I know they are on their way. I am very impressed with Urban though. Both my pairs are in town and will be Delivered tomorrow (two days early than the approximate delivery date)

Just went through the last 60 or so pages.
eek.gif
at the lack of pick up posts. Either they're on their way for a lot of you or did that many people miss out? SMH.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
at the lack of pick up posts. Either they're on their way for a lot of you or did that many people miss out? SMH.
THIS.
People are definitely flipping these at a higher volume
30t6p3b.gif

I know it's been asked but any any idea if a restock will actually occur?
and if it really is happening? 

so upset i missed these. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

funniest comment ive read in all the concord release videos on youtube:

"I wish Jordan would endorse a belt, so these morons would be inspired to spend $200 and keep their damned pants up"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
I think it's safe to say that the hypebeast might have won this release battle... Between Friday & Saturday these were every where with skinny jeans, black elite socks & a snap back... smh...

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Anyone preordered from oqiumstore?????

I preordered from oquim.com and they emailed me back today saying they would send out immediately after Xmas.

Originally Posted by teller360

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Anyone preordered from oqiumstore?????

I preordered from oquim.com and they emailed me back today saying they would send out immediately after Xmas.

This is what they said exactly:Due to holiday madness at our store, all Concord orders will be shipped right after X-Mas!Happy Holidays!

earvcunanan wrote:
I know for the CG release last year some people had problems with their pairs, mainly glue residue around the soles. Anything similar here with the Concords? Mine should be coming in from NDC this Wednesday - hope everything is all good.

Glue stains on these were CRAZY !!!

Im glad I checked mine out in person before buying because nearly EVERY pair I looked at had severe glue stains. One pair I looked at had a MASSIVE glue smear that stretched from the third eyelit all the way to the middle of the toebox. It looked like someone tried to wipe a huge gob of excess glue off in the factory while the glue was still wet.

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

eek.gif
I think it's safe to say that the hypebeast might have won this release battle... Between Friday & Saturday these were every where with skinny jeans, black elite socks & a snap back... smh...

I lol'ed because it was SO on point 
laugh.gif
 The only variable will be switching skinnys for camos when the temp changes.

white space jams? 
30t6p3b.gif

and next time young folks get all mad for being hated on for buying a sneaker that the OG is older than u...it's your generation that calls these concords..."white space jams"
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

eek.gif

I lol'ed because it was SO on point 
laugh.gif
 The only variable will be switching skinnys for camos when the temp changes.

yup... pretty much whatever Wiz Khalifa is wearing is what they will be dressed in...

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by All Ready

alotta of yall will be mad when the snipes restock orders come in

yall conversion game is terrible

size 9.5 in eur should be 43.5

i got two 10.5's from them coming in which is 44.5 eur, forget the charts, the info is right on the jordans you already own

Yeah, I aint going to lie...I sprinted upstairs to check the sizes on my boxes and then damn near jumped the whole staircase to put my order in.  Wifey sitting watching a movie and just shaking her head... Should be good to go...although I wish I could have gone a half size higher.  Did that for my cool greys and they are much more comfortable than my BReds and SJs
shoes-4311.jpg

Checked the box.. 9.5 is Eur 43.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Confirmed this Wed or Thurs East and NDC will have restock.

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Save your X-mas money before you blow it.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If you do not mind paying resell prices:
http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/nike-air-jordan-11-xi-retro-concord-378037-107.html

looks like skip is waiting for a possible restock by nike on the 28th and 29th

Originally Posted by KMante

eek.gif

I know for myself as well as MANY others these are still on the way. They got shipped out the 23rd but USPS has the 24th-26th as holidays so it's gonna take awhile to get them... I'm not even supposed to get mine from NDC until the 30th 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Confirmed this Wed or Thurs East and NDC will have restock.

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Save your X-mas money before you blow it.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If you do not mind paying resell prices:
http://www.skiptomyshoe.com/nike-air-jordan-11-xi-retro-concord-378037-107.html

looks like skip is waiting for a possible restock by nike on the 28th and 29th

Nice detective work...it seems to me that Eastbay and NDC wouldnt need to announce a restock...why?  so we can all destroy their servers again? (btw...same thing happened last night for the release of the christmas Kobes and Lebrons)

Demand and hype are already established, they can put a restock out and they will sell no problem.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by hostos

funniest comment ive read in all the concord release videos on youtube:

"I wish Jordan would endorse a belt, so these morons would be inspired to spend $200 and keep their damned pants up"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So true. These ignorant idiots wearing their pants down to their thighs. Make you want to just slap them. Young punks with no sack.
And if youre one of those dudes that don't pick up your pants... WHY do you do that?? I dont understand it. you look like morons, no swag, and you'll get no girls that way..

Back
Top Bottom