Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by All Ready

alotta of yall will be mad when the snipes restock orders come in

yall conversion game is terrible

size 9.5 in eur should be 43.5

i got two 10.5's from them coming in which is 44.5 eur, forget the charts, the info is right on the jordans you already own

Yeah, I aint going to lie...I sprinted upstairs to check the sizes on my boxes and then damn near jumped the whole staircase to put my order in.  Wifey sitting watching a movie and just shaking her head... Should be good to go...although I wish I could have gone a half size higher.  Did that for my cool greys and they are much more comfortable than my BReds and SJs
shoes-4311.jpg

Checked the box.. 9.5 is Eur 43.

i've looked at the newer releases i have and my size 11's are 45 eur

my 10.5's are 44.5 eur

Originally Posted by taz92

I'm mad I didn't get my retros but at least I got these from over 15 years ago. My how the times have changed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These over 2011's ANYDAY young bucks!!!!!

Thank you for everyone that is still repping NT in a positive grown up manner. Proballer and shortyoscart. I understand where thenewjs23 and cashm0neyand1 are coming from. They are saying do your research on anything before committing. I get that. I actually wrote on this thread about not being lazy on research before purchasing from AirRandyhk or any other sites. But, I did and I just wanted reassurance from fellow NTers. No matter how much research you do the people on NT and SC are going to know more from experience and by being enthusiasts themselves. Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

So I ordered off of CrookedTongues.com, there legit right????

Why did you order from them if you didnt know this already?  
Well I already checked on the legit site section on here but I thought this was a thread where people help each other out so I'm just asking... to ask just to reassure myself....

It seems as if maybe you saw the link posted and ran to give them your bread. Before checking them out and doing your research. I guess you couldn't do your research cause you may come up empty handed. 
You know in East Texas their is a chicken plant. They grow chickens from the egg to the slaughter house in 21 days. How they do this? Well they give the chickens feed pumped full of hormones and for 23 hrs out of a day they keep the lights on in the chicken coops. The chickens think its daylight and they eat. In a chickens brian they dont want the chicken next to them to eat more than them, so they just constantly eat. 

I guess the hype over a highly inflated product pushes the chicken to do things that will make them just that sweeter on my kitchen table.  

Originally Posted by focused313

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by KMante

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So true. These ignorant idiots wearing their pants down to their thighs. Make you want to just slap them. Young punks with no sack.
And if youre one of those dudes that don't pick up your pants... WHY do you do that?? I dont understand it. you look like morons, no swag, and you'll get no girls that way..
To be ignorant means to not know, so what exactly don't they know? Any better?

The things you put on the people who sag (I am not one of them by any means) are all opinions and I assure you, I know dudes who sag, who get girls...plenty of them. From the dudes in the hood with baggy jeans to the skaters who sag with skin tight jeans. I think sagging to the level that some people do it is ******ed, just for walking purposes, but I don't think it's make them dumb. If we're going to talk about function, why do women wear 6" in heels...it's bad for their foot and it doesnt help anything. But they do it...and nobody complains. As long as the saggers aren't hurting me...it's all good.
I dont understand their reason for wearing pants like that. It makes no sense. For me, i wouldnt wear pants like that, and i wouldnt allow my children to wear pants like that. And majority of quality women find that to be unattractive, and i have not heard a reason for wearing pants that way. Must of seen it on TV

this-is-true-11.jpg

just sayin.......
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by prince726

i seen way too many people posting pics of their concords but they never really wear jordans im wearing mine once for new year then they going away til spring or summer

Well I already checked on the legit site section on here but I thought this was a thread where people help each other out so I'm just asking... to ask just to reassure myself....

It seems as if maybe you saw the link posted and ran to give them your bread. Before checking them out and doing your research. I guess you couldn't do your research cause you may come up empty handed. 
You know in East Texas their is a chicken plant. They grow chickens from the egg to the slaughter house in 21 days. How they do this? Well they give the chickens feed pumped full of hormones and for 23 hrs out of a day they keep the lights on in the chicken coops. The chickens think its daylight and they eat. In a chickens brian they dont want the chicken next to them to eat more than them, so they just constantly eat. 

I guess the hype over a highly inflated product pushes the chicken to do things that will make them just that sweeter on my kitchen table.  
What in the world are you talking about. So you are saying chickens meaning hypebeasts.....are over saturating the market. All because I asked a simple question regarding reassurance of research I already did hmmmmm..... sounds more bitter than anything. I don't need to justify how much more or less of an enthusiast to you. I just feel bad for you cause you can't say.... yeah they're legit merry christmas and be out lol......peace

Originally Posted by proballer

you got scammed then. why buy if you werent sure of their legitimacy.
dude calm down. I don't know why everyone is acting all salty on christmas. This is a thread where people help others out. I was busy with christmas and I checked on the legit check on NT. And I am just wanting some reassurance. No need to be so sadistic about handing out information.
Just brush off all these dudes who feel like they need to mess wit you. You got your answer. Some peeps on this site just post to post bro. Hope you had a good Christmas fam. Be easy
If you ordered already then you had to know they are legit. Why give money to a place that is questionable?
 LEGIT and good luck with receiving kicks. Happy holidays!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Seeing all the tweets and instagrams and wish my pairs were here already.

Thursday.
30t6p3b.gif

okay-meme_normal.jpg
don't even trip over it. just enjoy christmas lol. your pair will come soon enough 

Originally Posted by proballer

dude calm down. I don't know why everyone is acting all salty on christmas. This is a thread where people help others out. I was busy with christmas and I checked on the legit check on NT. And I am just wanting some reassurance. No need to be so sadistic about handing out information.
Just brush off all these dudes who feel like they need to mess wit you. You got your answer. Some peeps on this site just post to post bro. Hope you had a good Christmas fam. Be easy
If you ordered already then you had to know they are legit. Why give money to a place that is questionable?
 LEGIT and good luck with receiving kicks. Happy holidays!
^I get it.... if you read above I told everyone the reason and you are correct.....trust me I checked it out I just wanted to be reassured cause of all the B's floating around. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Seeing all the tweets and instagrams and wish my pairs were here already.

Thursday.
30t6p3b.gif

okay-meme_normal.jpg

IKR, I literally live down the street from the Nike factory and I have to wait til Tuesday. SMH.

Originally Posted by illest35

Originally Posted by taz92

I'm mad I didn't get my retros but at least I got these from over 15 years ago. My how the times have changed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These over 2011's ANYDAY young bucks!!!!!

Goes to show some of these young guys.....back in the day you could get Jordans at least a month after release on the shelf, and even for sale sometimes. They were like buying GR Kobe's are right now. Even in 2000 I went to Footaction five minutes before they opened at 10 am and grabbed 2 pairs and left. No lines, no waiting

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

oops...wrong pic
to help those who ordered off the snipes restock, look at the tag

size 12 is a 46 eur or am i missing something

no sarcasm, what are yall going by?

So I ordered off of CrookedTongues.com, there legit right????

you got scammed then. why buy if you werent sure of their legitimacy.

dont worry about these sarcastic people

everyone on this site started out like you, not snobby sonzabitches

What in the world are you talking about. So you are saying chickens meaning hypebeasts.....are over saturating the market. All because I asked a simple question regarding reassurance of research I already did hmmmmm..... sounds more bitter than anything. I don't need to justify how much more or less of an enthusiast to you. I just feel bad for you cause you can't say.... yeah they're legit merry christmas and be out lol......peace
When you asked if CT was legit after making a purchase, seeing that video of the mom that left her kids in the car to buy, vid of the "shoe connoisseur" and  mayhem at the malls. 
I am starting to feel like that chicken in a coop. Cause I too did buy this shoe and like you I probably did make a couple of mistakes with this release. 

man this is the worst release ever yo, got to mall , waited on the line that started, come 3 in mornin people start disorganizing the line n f in things up, nuthin gets me heated more than thinking about this release. being 5th in line early to get nuthin. veteran niketalkers will the prices go down in the next weeks, im not tryin to pay over 4 bills

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

oops...wrong pic
to help those who ordered off the snipes restock, look at the tag

size 12 is a 46 eur or am i missing something

no sarcasm, what are yall going by?
This is so confusing 
ohwell.gif
 Did they change the sizes over the year or something... sheesh

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Just went through the last 60 or so pages.
eek.gif
at the lack of pick up posts. Either they're on their way for a lot of you or did that many people miss out? SMH.
THIS.
People are definitely flipping these at a higher volume
30t6p3b.gif
Got my brother over for Christmas modelling for yall in his Christmas present!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody else think the jumpman is def bigger on the concords compared to CG's and SJ's??  And it has a lot more pop.....I remember noob saying the retail pairs' Jumpman would have more of a 3D look like they were raised out of the leather.  I gotta say he was right. 

Anybody done a comparison with an early pair yet?

Neones nikestore.com orders get cacelled i chrckout by 12:14 got a confirmation email and even got a phone call from nike confirming my card. Wtfffffffffffff so angry right now....

9=43
9.5=43.5
10=44
10.5=44.5
11=45
11.5=45.5
12=46
12.5=46.5

i'm pretty positive nike changed it to this format to make it read easier and match half sizes and whole sizes

if i'm wrong i will fall back and reluctantly take the L

Back
Top Bottom