Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Wonder how people feel about the pre release pairs now people are getting the legit retail pairs... Look at the jumpman placement on the left and right shoes. Those are straight from Nike/Footlocler.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wonder how people feel about the pre release pairs now people are getting the legit retail pairs... Look at the jumpman placement on the left and right shoes. Those are straight from Nike/Footlocler.
Honestly the only difference at least with my SDS pair and my release day pairs are the JoQdan and the width of the 23 on the heel. Aside from that everything is identical. Don't get me wrong I am not support early release china sites such as SDS, AR and others. That was my first and last purchase from them. Especially with all the drama around them being fake or not. I just feel bad for those who copped from AR with the clear toe. Funny how cats like sneekgeekz still reps randy and talks trash about all other release sites when cleary his concords came with clear toes and not milky toes. Sad he thinks they are legit

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

speaking of people scamming / stupid people. look at this guy selling just the DMP box for $400+ ... -_- it's just a box....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Nike-A...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cc014752d#ht_3008wt_962

oh this guy almost all his stuff is too much dinero. this dude gets so many offers on his stuff, and people bidding are either blind, dumb, or bidding for the fun of it
Seriously $400 for a cardboard box?!?!??
I really think Some people are so stupid they would spend hundreds if JB came out with 'limited' toiletpaper just to flush it down the toilet. 

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Tell me how my NDC order said "Origin Scan: 12/24/11" but the "Departure Scan" was 12/27/11 @ 11p.m.....So these dudes took 3 days to release my package because I chose ground shipping? Scumbag move

Yeah, scumbags shoulda worked through Christmas, and not had any days of to spend with their family.
...The hell are you talkin' about? The Origin Scan is through Nike, not UPS..They scanned my package in the morning of Christmas Eve..They didn't have Christmas Eve off so they had that morning and all day Mon AND Tuesday to ship them but didn't ship them until 11pm today..What does that have to do with Christmas? Stop reaching

Tell me how my NDC order said "Origin Scan: 12/24/11" but the "Departure Scan" was 12/27/11 @ 11p.m.....So these dudes took 3 days to release my package because I chose ground shipping? Scumbag move

Yeah, scumbags shoulda worked through Christmas, and not had any days of to spend with their family.
...The hell are you talkin' about? The Origin Scan is through Nike, not UPS..They scanned my package in the morning of Christmas Eve..They had all day Mon AND Tuesday to ship them but didn't ship them until 11pm today..What does that have to do with Christmas? Stop reaching

Dog... You know how many companies are closed on the 26th to observe the Christmas holiday? Post office is, why wouldn't ups also be closed? It's very possible. On top of that, many packages are being returned due to returned gifts. This is not a time of the year where shipping times are the fastest.

...The hell are you talkin' about? The Origin Scan is through Nike, not UPS..They scanned my package in the morning of Christmas Eve..They had all day Mon AND Tuesday to ship them but didn't ship them until 11pm today..What does that have to do with Christmas? Stop reaching

Dog... You know how many companies are closed on the 26th to observe the Christmas holiday? Post office is, why wouldn't ups also be closed? It's very possible. On top of that, many packages are being returned due to returned gifts. This is not a time of the year where shipping times are the fastest.
And the scan was probably the evening of. The shoes came out the morning of the 24th. nike has to make sure all the credit cards are processed, then they are probably moving thousands of boxes to UPS. By then, it's probably the evening time(after 5pm). By then it's too late playa. Next time, pay the extra cash to get it early. I got mines in today from ndc.

I just checked the UPS website and they were closed on Monday but stated that they had regular shipping hours on Christmas Eve..So that's still 2 entire days..I understand that this time of year is hectic but how does that excuse it taking 2 days for the package to LEAVE the shipping facility? I could understand if it was taking long in transit or in the sorting facility once it arrived at the UPS office in my city/state, but taking a full 2 days just to put something on a truck is ridiculous..Let's not act like they don't hire a crap load more people for the holiday season..I've had many experiences with UPS where I pick ground shipping and the package bounces around different UPS locations in my area only because I didn't pay for the more expensive shipping.

Sorry for the rant but I've had too many bad experiences with UPS to just think "well, maybe they're just too busy"

@Drunken Cow, I would have paid the extra shipping but the way that server was acting up, I was just clicking Check Out as quickly as possible..Didn't even think to look at the shipping.

Regarding that guy's pic with the OGs...I'm thinking that picture was taken back in 95 and the guy is showing that pic to prove he had it since 95, and didn't buy it like last night off someone selling the OG versions.

To the guy asking about the Finishline orders, I made 2 separate orders around 1am PST. I received an email shipping confirmation this morning for one of the orders. I called FNL this morning about the other order and the lady said it will be shipping soon. Both orders still have a "Processing" status when I check my FNL account online.

I feel you Uptempo... Ups is the absolute worst when it comes to shipping as far as timeliness. I've had packages sit in my city for two days just because the expected shipping date is two days away.

@S Dubl, Most definitely..I'm not saying my package should arrive at the same time as some guy that paid more money for faster shipping, but I think more expensive shipping should GUARANTEE faster arrival..Whereas ground shipping can get to you sooner than expected, but they can't promise anything..Like if I live in NYC and something is being shipped from New Jersey, there's no reason it should take 4 business days to arrive only because I'm not willing to drop $20 more for Express shipping

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

speaking of people scamming / stupid people. look at this guy selling just the DMP box for $400+ ... -_- it's just a box....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Nike-A...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cc014752d#ht_3008wt_962

oh this guy almost all his stuff is too much dinero. this dude gets so many offers on his stuff, and people bidding are either blind, dumb, or bidding for the fun of it

Shoot, looks like I need to throw up all my XI boxes
laugh.gif

yea really
laugh.gif

im wondering if these overseas sites are getting secret stocks from randy. that would be really scuzzy

anyone got a pair from snipes yet? mines coming in next week or end of this week and really curious how the pairs look like (post some pics?)...don't want no f'ed up pair you know.

I'll most def take some pictures for all the people that ordered from snipes.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by transam1079

here's a pic of the full receipt cc info taken out.

what do some of you have to say about this now? Go ahead and pick it apart. Still ducktales, right?

NICE COP B
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
to all those that doubted this Fam shame on you where you at now? sad how fast you turn on a NT FAM who's out there helping others try to just cop one

casper90403 said:
Originally Posted by transam1079

I never thought that posting a receipt would bring so much ridiculousness. After not getting my pair on release night I got some info, acted on it and got my pair and was able to help out my brother and a friend in the process. All I wanted to do was give some hope for those still looking. The receipt is as real as the xi's in my bedroom. So good luck to those still looking for their pairs.

a bunch of haters here at NT. Its just how it is. Some people just know it all.

i really hope this place doesnt turn into sc, even more immature people over there

^^^THIS now that's what's up i thought SC n NSB were for kids but NT come on man be mature and appreciate n stop bickering in here go take that %%+ elsewhere

You do realize that footage coolshoeshine is consignment right? Dude selling the box.

seriously do your research peeps and check out the website first, it's a consignment shop up in downtown fullerton

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

I see that a lot of the east coast HS orders are getting to their destination already. My tracking says it arrived in the destination country (NY) on the 26th but hasnt updated since. Is this the furthest that the parcelforce website will track? Should i expect my shoes in the next few days/. Thanks for the help.

Nvm. I was able to figure it out. If you copy and paste the tracking number into the USPS website you can track from there as well. 

mentalkicks anyone heard from them after the initial order. i just got an order confirmation email but nothing else.....

For people who ordered 2 or more pairsfrom an EU or UK site,and you already receive the shoes....did you have to pay any cusom fees?I haven't received any yet,but some orders are 2 pairs in one....thanks

Originally Posted by KG21

These 2011 Concords are nice and all but they look so sad next to my DMPs.

Explain on how your pair of concords are sad next to the DMP's. Relax bro, it's just a shoe. It has no feelings 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom