Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I'm about to go pick up one of my pairs from the post office now.
Anyone get any word from H-S? I'm still waiting on my other pair from them. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by SWADE23

STORES STILL HAVE THEM IN NYC... MOM N POP SHOPS CHARGING 380-400 FOR A PAIR...

wow.  I understand that a small business is harder to run and don't make as much profit, but this is probably the exact reason people choose to shop at a corporate owned stores such as MACY'S, FOOTLOCKER, WALMART, TARGET etc...  Small business owners will over charge on everything.  

Footaction on 34st will restock today, i just called to confirm since i saw a line forming already.
For people who missed out... Go go go!!

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm about to go pick up one of my pairs from the post office now.
Anyone get any word from H-S? I'm still waiting on my other pair from them. 
laugh.gif

-Drew
should be here any day now, today tomorrow. I got mine yesterday. East coast

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Footaction on 34st will restock today, i just called to confirm since i saw a line forming already.

+$$@ I'm 2 hours away. I doubt they would still have a size 12 by the time I get there.

i cant believe how hard people are trying to prove the receipt isnt valid....boggles my mind....there are some real morons on this board.......hate + stupidity is not a good mixture...some of these fools need to stop posting....

i am still waiting on my connect to hook me up with the restock that i posted yesterday AM. i found that it wasnt really a restock, it was simply that their original shipment was short by 15 pr, so they should be coming this week. Keeping my fingers crossed, trying to hook up my friend, who missed out on the release date.

-sf77

the line there and at the regular footlocker on 34th is mad deep.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Thats what I was thinking looking at his TV and stereo system.
roll.gif
Dude, did your boy really paint his dresser the colors of the Mexican flag and post up like..."What, me gusta OG's!"

be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

He's not my boy, dude is a clown.
@Mikey23...naw man I wasn't implying he was fam...just used "your boy" as a figure of speech homie...apologies if it came across wrong my man...Peace

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

the line there and at the regular footlocker on 34th is mad deep.
wow thats crazy. hopefully its all worth for everyone that goes.

Hoping for a restock but I'm not holding my breath, with my luck I'll miss it while at work. Stuck wit resellers prices ugh.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Anybody in the Chicago area heard any news yet?

Wondering the same thing. Friend of mine was getting them for his wedding, but was only able to secure 4 of the 7 pair he needed. Got them through EC, then went to Niketown and the lady literally right in front of him in line took the last size 13.
2 of my EC pair should be here today (on the truck somewhere in my area right now), other pair from EC just shipped today.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Regarding that guy's pic with the OGs...I'm thinking that picture was taken back in 95 and the guy is showing that pic to prove he had it since 95, and didn't buy it like last night off someone selling the OG versions.

He'd have to be SUPER balling then, a digital Camera in 97 would have cost a considerable amount and the image quality would have been worse than VGA quality. I wish I could see the actual picture he uploaded because the EXIF data would be interesting.

Originally Posted by YoungGambit

Anybody in the Chicago area heard any news yet?

I'm calling around but no stores are picking up.
I snoozed on my first pair, not realizing how big the hype was on these, but I'm hoping NT or something restocks.
My friend that works at Champs told me they had a small restock but all the pairs were sold to employees.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

People waiting in line for a possible restock???? Some people are really failing at life.
Don't think its a possible restock my man! I caught wind of this yesterday and I don't even live in the state of NY. Good luck to those in line ... But if all is true than a good number of them should come away pleased!

Back
Top Bottom