Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

My NDC came in - had some weird indentation on the midsole, but everything else looks good enough to me.
I'll rock them tomorrow night, then probably back in the box until spring.

My CC is still pending from Offspring. anybody else? 
nerd.gif

My NDC order doesn't arrive until January 3rd. I wish they had a shipping factory near Washington instead of Memphis, haha.

Originally Posted by dakid23

nerd.gif
I spoke with my CC Rep two days ago & was told if the company didn't post charges after 8-10 days, that the pending transaction will drop automatically hence today.  I also finally received an email the day the pending transaction was dropped requesting my mailing address since my the screenshot of my transaction didn't have that listed.  However, I was able to render a charge. . Go Figure.  I knew I was outta luck, but wanted to make sure that pending transaction didn't post.  Good Luck with your transaction . . 

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My NDC order doesn't arrive until January 3rd. I wish they had a shipping factory near Washington instead of Memphis, haha.

Mines also should be arriving on the 3rd and I live in Hawaii =(

Originally Posted by dakid23

nerd.gif

Nope....and after Emma Brown emailing confirming my order and me beinggg like *#+ then why did charges disappeared.....I got another email telling me OOOPS sorry you're a loser and aren't getting a pair.

been following the thread closely for 3 days now. i think i'm done and ready for focus on the X's. i'm just glad to see people getting them from restocks and orders from shady retailers (sorry, but finishline's online order system is FOUL) get fulfilled. i managed to find my 3rd pair for me today and am awaiting the sz 7Y from eastbay i ordered a couple of days ago. thank you to whoever made the eastbay discovery, too. enjoy your sneaker everyone and i'm sure we will all be talking come november/december 2012 for the next big drop.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

good trade on the bred 01s. if i didnt already have 2 of those myself and the ogs would not even hesitate. when the breds come out again it will be worse than these concords.. at least when they do, bred xis from previous releases will still look fresh since they dont yellow ha

next black red XI release will be front page news everywhere.

i tried Thursday night on Eastbay, Footlocker, and Finisline only to be rejected by all.

i went to bed, and woke up early on Friday and jumped on Finishline just to see...

i was able to place 2 orders on Friday morning, both of which arrived today. i was a bit surprised considering the status on Finishline.com still says "processing".

was able to snag a 10.5 from NDC at around 12:30am pst, after frantically trying ndc, eastbay, and finishline at 9pm. the shoes came in today, everything looks good except for the carbon fiber... i doubt jordan brand used real carbon fiber because it's way too smooth, kinda like how the cool grey 11s and the bred 11 and white/black 11 lows that released earlier this year are.

Originally Posted by herrijt

Originally Posted by rauls054

I just traded on my 1 of my pair of concords for 01 breds wat a *** deal DS 2. Quality is so great on the breds I copped 2 pair of concords one to rock one to keep on ice. But I couldn't pass this deal up
Nice. The 2000 and 2001 XI's are so hard to beat. I would have done the same thing.

Yeah it was an easy decision kid was happy me to lol.

Back
Top Bottom