Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by Alonzo0620

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

One of the cleanest shirt I've seen for the Concords.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Where are they from?
Thanks
pimp.gif

I got them off plndr.com
Link to the shirt? 
smokin.gif
http://www.plndr.com/prod...;VendorCode=FRS&lg=1

To the guy claiming God's blessing on his shoes....c'mon guy. I love God as well, and can assure you he doesn't really care at all about Jordan's as he does your soul! You're blessed w/ life, family, friends, health, and resources...thank him for that. Kinda small to lessen him to a pair of shoes....He's bigger than that!

Anyhoo, walked into an Athletes Foot (Lenox Mall) today & asked about a restock (shot in the dark). The salesperson 1st told me no & then asked what size I was looking for. My response was any size available. He looks behind the counter & says, "I have a sz 13, but its mine & I'll sell it to you for $425." I laughed at him and he tried to justify his price until I explained my stance on how ridiculous he was being & how I know he didn't actually own the shoe. But that's Athletes Foot for you...haven't dealt w them since the original DMP. Ah well....got my 3 and will hopefully have some more from a restock in my home state...OH-10! 
nerd.gif

finally got my pairs in today from ndc. was excited to see them on the table so took some pics.

then i checked out my pairs and i had issues with one shoe from each pair. check it out, michael strahan must of made this shoe, because he left his signature in the pl in back of the shoe
sick.gif

then someone else must of had a runny nose and no tissue to use....

so pretty much if i only ordered one pair i would of had an issue with something. since each one of these issues are on different shoes, one left and one right, i can make one pair ds and make these the future beaters after my og's are done. just need to find a decent pair of black/red xi's and i'm good for a couple of years on xi's.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

Originally Posted by chiva1908

Anybody been able to cop after release date around LA?

i was at the WestSide Pavillion in the west LA area on pico this morning with my boy for a lil bit

it was a bit messy lol
yeah, I was there too.. These Malls are never prepared for these type of releases man!
mad.gif

I blame footlocker more than the mall for not giving a damn. what number were you in line/what were you wearing? no romo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Anyhoo, walked into an Athletes Foot (Lenox Mall) today & asked about a restock (shot in the dark). The salesperson 1st told me no & then asked what size I was looking for. My response was an size available. He looks behind the counter & says, "I have a sz 13, but its mine & I'll sell it to you for $425." I laughed at him and he tried to justify his price until I explained my stance on how ridiculous he was being & how I know he didn't actually own the shoe. But that's Athletes Foot for you...haven't dealt w them since the original DMP. Ah well....got my 3 and will hopefully have some more from a restock in my home state...OH-10! 
nerd.gif

i woulda dropped a dime on that dude for sure.

surprise from FNL, got tracking number on wednesday and it showed as not having shipped yet. appeared at my place today. (dunno what happened, but I don't really care)
for those who show still processing on fnl, mine still says processing.. but my pair is sitting in my closet right now.

I'm rockin' this shirt with my XIs when I break em' out next week...

(Guys version of the shirt of course)...

6518890637_2d85043c3e_z.jpg

6518896271_c7249b02b5_z.jpg

Originally Posted by MarkMan23

madkatz? the company that sells cheap %*% peripherals? nah, i would pass

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

anyone else here waiting for End to send you tracking and shipping info?
I feel for you man, I know you were one of the first to order when that link went up for that pre-order along with myself. Did they reply to your email you sent last night/this morning? 
At least your not in a situation with CT who sent my package to Hong Kong apparently. Take a look at this. Smh.

Parcel number:EK0353*****GB

[table][tr][th="col"]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Tracking Event[/th][/tr][tr][td]31-12-2011[/td][td]06:50[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG[/td][td]Forwarded to correct depot[/td][/tr][tr][td]30-12-2011[/td][td]23:43[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT[/td][td]Received in destination country[/td][/tr][tr][td]29-12-2011[/td][td]18:40[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]27-12-2011[/td][td]18:11[/td][td]National Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][/table]

Who knows when my package will shop up now, if I even get it at all. Never again.

Originally Posted by VVILL

tsk tsk. do some research. it's different times.

Originally Posted by VVILL

tsk tsk. do some research. it's different times.
i'll stick with oems.. to each his own

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Anyhoo, walked into an Athletes Foot (Lenox Mall) today & asked about a restock (shot in the dark). The salesperson 1st told me no & then asked what size I was looking for. My response was any size available. He looks behind the counter & says, "I have a sz 13, but its mine & I'll sell it to you for $425." I laughed at him and he tried to justify his price until I explained my stance on how ridiculous he was being & how I know he didn't actually own the shoe. But that's Athletes Foot for you...haven't dealt w them since the original DMP. Ah well....got my 3 and will hopefully have some more from a restock in my home state...OH-10! 
nerd.gif
I used to get my shoes early at a Athletes Foot, cause i knew a guy who wroked there, after dude quit i went to go and try to get them with another employee, but dude was shady to the max i asked if the shoe was in stock and dude was like "yea we have them but pretty sure we dont have your size" i was like can u go check he was like " nah why waste my time" oh really like that bet. I went back 2 weeks before the concords dropped while wearing my concords and same dude was there asked me how and where did i get them at, i told him i got it like that dont trip p****
glasses.gif
 . Dude felt dumb his face was priceless, that store didnt get concords at all. Thats wat they get for being b****es.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.

Quick notes from my observations/research:

Note:  If you bought pairs from a retailer you know to be 100% legit (FL, NDC, FNL, etc), then you really don't have anything to worry about.  This is only for shoes from websites or sellers you're unsure of.

Clear indication of gray market/fake shoes

-have clear toes, instead of milky toes

-yellow/gold carbon fiber tissue paper instead of silver carbon fiber tissue paper

Things that should raise your suspicion 

-poor cut of patent leather

-production dates from June/July 

-stronger smell of glue, stains on shoes, stains on tissue paper

-Imprints on box are not as deep 

-Toes are milky but still not as milky as it should be

-The 23 on the back has spacing that is extremely close together

Watch nightwing's video here for more clues:  

Back
Top Bottom