Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

kghah.png
drakehah.png
rj46ix.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Straight hypebeast. These guys/kids be killing this south beach theme. IT DOES NOT WORK ANY OTHER SHOE THEN THE LEBRON 8!
LMAO

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ajkatt

Originally Posted by HEGWOOD

They must not be too comfortable to hoop in I see alot of nba players wear them in the first half and then take them off for the second just wondering

Don't quote me on this but don't a lot of players change shoes mid game even if its the same shoe? I thought I remember reading that somewhere.
I think sometimes players even change shoe mid game because your feet will swell a bit while playing ball so hard, so they will go up a half size or even one full size sometimes... I  know that has happened to me playing ball where Im fine at first, then after ballin' for a while Im like damn I which these were a half size bigger...

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

kghah.png
drakehah.png
rj46ix.gif

there is not enough stone faces for this video
indifferent.gif
......this just in jordan brand has just singed this kid to a seven figure contract to be chief designer of the jordan 2013

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

hotbutter wrote:

2x concords = southbeach?

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Like COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Amen to that
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords for a pair of Yeezys either
sick.gif

THIS. I would never trade a pair of Concords for a pair of South Beach Lebron's or Yeezys. NEVER!!! 
I still think that Lebron will get at least one championship. But that is not the point.
wink.gif

Do you guys think I would be able to trade a DS 2011 Concords for a Lebron SB or even a Air Yeezy 1? I wasn't able to cop a pair of a Yeezy's. Just need an opinion. Thanks.

Originally Posted by savan310

Do you guys think I would be able to trade a DS 2011 Concords for a Lebron SB or even a Air Yeezy 1? I wasn't able to cop a pair of a Yeezy's. Just need an opinion. Thanks.

no

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Eh' I really dont even know why South Beach Lebum's sell for over $1,000 anyway. I wouldn't trade not EVEN one pair of Concords for a pair of those Ugly pink shoes. Besides by the time Lebron's NBA Career is over he'll have a total of " 0 " championships and the Southbeachs will GREATLY drop in value anyway. Bottom Like COncord XI's > SOuthbeaches

Amen to that
laugh.gif
I wouldn't even trade a pair of Concords for a pair of Yeezys either
sick.gif
THIS. I would never trade a pair of Concords for a pair of South Beach Lebron's or Yeezys. NEVER!!! 
I still think that Lebron will get at least one championship. But that is not the point.
wink.gif

nah.... I wouldn't

L
Originally Posted by rtype3995

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Word on the street is that there will be a restock in NYC this week. Don't ask me the date or day cuz I'm still tryna get more info on that.

I hope that's true because I still need a pair.....

I hope that's true. I'm still looking for my first pair. I'm going to try to find more info about this.

Back
Top Bottom