Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by versache530

loskickking23 wrote:

After this release , I'm not even gonna try

I blame�Nike. I mean look at this thread and the hoops people are having to jump through to get a pair of sneakers. And I can't�blame the resellers on this one. It's Nike. In my hometown, stores got 12 pair each, and one store got 15 pair. come one now. 12 pair of shoes with�100+ people camped at each store. smh. they are asking for problems. Now i'm not saying make a million�pair, but if they wanted to make this release limited, they should have done a flight club release only or something.
��
I hope the sneaker they are showing in that news clip isn't the one that he was shot over because those are clearly a kids pair
30t6p3b.gif

Man I dont even think theyre a legit kid's pair....watch the video again and pause on the shoe....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  all that for a fake pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ConcordeFliteSchool

has anyone got verification that their snipes order has hit the states? i haven't yet. last update was from dhl says it is being transported to the destination..

I have the same...some one said a few pages back that they were shipped via boat, not air...so we won't see a shipment update till it arrives at customs in the states.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

bout to pull the trigger with sneakerape

a couple of hundred pages back it was said they are not legit but now yall are saying they are. the only thing throwing me off is the nearly FSR of ray allens they have for half the price of what they're going for. the pics look good. milky toes, dark blue insert, beer belly jumpman, etc. 275 is a bit steep, ive never spent 275 on a sneaker before but these cats out here trying to get rich off these. after the cop, ill still need one more pair but i think ill try my luck with the restocks.

whats the verdict, guys?
DONT DO IT MAN!!!

This is coming from someone who ordered Ray 13's and BC3's.  I sent em both back because they didn't seem legit to me.  I might be wrong but I would never buy from them again.  I will admit that I had no problems returning the product so if you dont mind a gamble go for it. Good luck!

^ Dang! Those got cashed
eek.gif

I would be pissed to say the least and would be going for blood if I didnt do that myself. What a way to start the New Year
ohwell.gif

give me input, share your method, will it work? will it not? will it destroy the shoes? well that idk just yet.. well see in d future.. i got the method from yungdrseuss of youtube. shout out to him!! i plan on taking the pair out aswell atleastn once a month..

So yesterday I received my pair that I ordered from air Randy on the 24th. Upon first look they are flawless, closer look revealed smudges on the midsoles but nothing crazy. The pair came w/silver carbon fiber paper and aside from the heavy glue smell they're not bad. I was gonna wear em last night but I figured I wanted to do a comparison pictoral pf this one vs my Niketown pair while both are still DS. The purple insert was the same hue as the Niketown pair I got, the font however was different. I'll post the pics later when I get my cam back from my friend's house, NYE was killer lol. Overall the pair is really good.

One thing that's irking me is it seems my Niketown pair is already losing it's blue tint and yellowing o_O now the question is which to rock first?

Man this thread is gettin ridiculous......"do you guys think I should trade my concords for X sneaker??"

Before someone posts that question again please save us the time and ask yourself if YOU think it's a good deal! Are you happy giving away your concords for whatever it is you are being offered??? Ultimately you will be the one to live with the trade for ever......not a bunch of screen names in a forum.....get your grown man on and think for yourself cotdammit

And for the record....I would trade a pair of Concords for Lebron SB's and then sell the SB's to buy even more Concords....ya feel me???

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

is that mud or jagermeister?

lmao 
roll.gif

atleast he had a blast... its just shoes at the end of the day. 
wink.gif

true but that looks like the hangover of death black puke lls
Send them to RENAGADE RESTORATIONS, First pair of 2011s that need a restore job, already
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Left Hook

Ordered from CT on release day, I've had the charge on my card since that day or the day after.
No cancellation yet, am I good? 

Just email them and they will tell you if the order was successfully fulfilled.  They got back to me the day after I sent them an email and they told me when they expected my order to ship.  

Originally Posted by maxdunker

So yesterday I received my pair that I ordered from air Randy on the 24th. Upon first look they are flawless, closer look revealed smudges on the midsoles but nothing crazy. The pair came w/silver carbon fiber paper and aside from the heavy glue smell they're not bad. I was gonna wear em last night but I figured I wanted to do a comparison pictoral pf this one vs my Niketown pair while both are still DS. The purple insert was the same hue as the Niketown pair I got, the font however was different. I'll post the pics later when I get my cam back from my friend's house, NYE was killer lol. Overall the pair is really good.

One thing that's irking me is it seems my Niketown pair is already losing it's blue tint and yellowing o_O now the question is which to rock first?

No joke. What made you order from Randy?

Originally Posted by SteveSoFresh

Originally Posted by maxdunker

No joke. What made you order from Randy?
Im wondering the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom