Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yeah dude they did sell out after 3-4 days.
it was the first time that a jordan did sell out so quickly.

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Finally, my CT order has shipped! I was told that my order was one of the last ones if not the last one made before they sold out for anyone that hasn't received a shipping confirmation email from CT yet.

Weird, I never received an order confirmation email nor a shipping confirmation email. I chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but was one of the lucky few to get their shipping upgraded to Express Mail International. Thank you CT!

yea, that sucks for me. It seems like I'm one of the few who had the order from CT cancelled!!

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Finally, my CT order has shipped! I was told that my order was one of the last ones if not the last one made before they sold out for anyone that hasn't received a shipping confirmation email from CT yet.

Weird, I never received an order confirmation email nor a shipping confirmation email. I chose the SNEAKERSAVER option but was one of the lucky few to get their shipping upgraded to Express Mail International. Thank you CT!

yea, that sucks for me. It seems like I'm one of the few who had the order from CT cancelled!!
Did you actually receive an email stating that your order is cancelled? I was worried as well that my order would get cancelled. I kept in touch with "Ozzie" from CT and I requested if I could be placed on priority for any restocks if my order got cancelled. Yeah, I'd just advise you to contact CT and ask them. I hope it works out for you man...

im really happy with this release/ my pairs from ndc had no defects and the patent cut was okay and 23 was not crooked/ heal cushioning felt really comfy/ been wearing mine around the house / last years Cool grey release was superb in terms with quality and comfort imo / can't wait to break em out on my day off yah

Ct finaly shipped my 2 sz 11's, I also received the email a few days ago saying I was one of the last people to successfully order before they sold out. I paid the extra 12 gbp for express mail but I ain't tripping, 2 more sz 11's to go with my 4 sz 10.5's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

The lack of people showing pics of their kicks is crazy!

nerd.gif
Everytime someone shows a pair, there are 3 people stating they look like fakes.  Anytime someone puts more than 1 pair, people moan about not getting theirs and they only want 1 pair...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mazzo1

Originally Posted by MrBozack

folks what a sick concord hype you had in the usa. americans are crazy. lol
i am glad that i life in germany so i can buy j's smoothly.

Did They sell out n Germany?

Yeah...my man is out there.  Can't find them anywhere.  Doesn't help that Snipes is one of their major shoe chains and we snatched up pairs online.

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Did you actually receive an email stating that your order is cancelled? I was worried as well that my order would get cancelled. I kept in touch with "Ozzie" from CT and I requested if I could be placed on priority for any restocks if my order got cancelled. Yeah, I'd just advise you to contact CT and ask them. I hope it works out for you man...
Thanks, appreciate the encouraging words!!
But yea, I had been in touch with "Ozzie" too and was eating emails that they were back up and that my order still hasn't shipped. I finally received the dreaded email yesterday.

I just sent them an email about a restock. We'll see what happens...

Hey I want to say congrats to those who go their pairs. But I want to say something first, say for instance if a person is a size 11.5 and their size sells out immediately, is it okay for the person to go a half size up with a 12? Tell me?

Anyone receive an email from natterjacks yet? My email said they will be sending out tracking #s by the end of the week.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Hey I want to say congrats to those who go their pairs. But I want to say something first, say for instance if a person is a size 11.5 and their size sells out immediately, is it okay for the person to go a half size up with a 12? Tell me?

I'd get an 11 or 12 and try to live with it, I had to get CG in a 12 and im normally a 11.5, they were a little loose but whatever I wanted them that bad
laugh.gif

i cant believe i bought a pair for $375.00 shipped....i just had to have them and ndc/finishline/eastbay all screwed me over this time

Originally Posted by jordanize84

I'm a 11.5 and I settled with a 12.  I normally wear it loose but with the 12 I gotta tighten the laces a bit but i'm happy with it not that bad actually.  

UPS just dropped my order from FNL. I have 2 questions and any feedback would be appreciated.
1. Do you any of you save the shoe horns? (I usually throw em away)
2. I have white glue at the toe. What's the best way to remove without messing up the patent leather?

Thanks.....

Originally Posted by Spagucci

Sorry bro, but those 2000's are not DS. They have creases on the heels.
Originally Posted by ruger04

Air Jordan XI 2000 size 9 vs Air Jordan XI 2011 size 9.5.  Both are DS and I got the 9.5 from FNL today.

Yes there are some obvious differences: the inside ankle padding, and the lower PL cut.  But I also noticed the 23 on the 2000 has a more of a pyramid look then the 2011 rectangular shape.  The edge cut of the 2000 PL shows white leather, whereas the 2011 edge cut is black.  Visually, other aspects of the shoes look pretty much identical. 

It's ok, you don't have to believe me. You are missing the point of my post.

Bad news....shoes just got picked up from CT today and are still in the UK. Good news .... Express mail international shipping and I now have tracking. The boys are on their way. My nephew is gonna crap when I surprise him. Pretty excited for my pair as well.

Originally Posted by cw2022

Originally Posted by senor chang

Originally Posted by cw2022

i was with the asain guy with his girl, I had orange jacket with the orange hat, lol Secret Santa. asain dude said the N word more time then ive ever had 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, i remember the shoes but not the cinamon roll! 
laugh.gif
oh snap, i think i remember seeing someone with an orange jacket and hat in line.
laugh.gif

I was the one wearing everything Yankees with my 01 true blues
yeah that was me, I think i remember you, what place in line were you? imma always wear the orange orange every release lol

we were kind of towards the front..by the grass/flower area. me and my buddy didnt get there until like 115 and when we got there, there was a fat line. We just cross the street and just stood there by the cross walk cuz there was no way we were going back there lol....

Just received the pair I bought for my girlfriend (sz 4.5 Y) from Eastbay today, after the long awaited wait I received some 10C in YOUTH! EASTBAY really screwed me over..bet the picker knew exactly what they were doing. SMHx1000000000000!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

^^ That's is why I and my brother video record any packages we order or buy that we get in so if there was a mix up or a possible scam from someone, we are covered.

A picture is worth a thousand words but a video never lies
wink.gif

got my pair from oqium.com today and i will have to say from the box, paper and shoes were all flawless! they made the charges 74.99 to hold off the customs boys! glad to have them this is my one pair i will get so this thread is dead and im on to the next one...get your pairs!!

Originally Posted by babyJs23

^^ That's is why I and my brother video record any packages we order or buy that we get in so if there was a mix up or a possible scam from someone, we are covered.

A picture is worth a thousand words but a video never lies
wink.gif

pimp.gif
 I too, do the same

Got my pairs in today from Jimmy Jazz. I usually get lucky with the quality but not this time. I had to mix up the two pairs to get not the best, but close enough. JB disappointed on this one. The pairs I have had crooked and peeling 23's, a bump on the PL on the toe box and glue here and there. Will post pics when I get the chance.

Back
Top Bottom