Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

yea that guy old news everybody was showing videos of his different collection and his expensive prices too

Dont think there will be any relisting of these shoes on websites (eastbay, finishline, ect.) Finishline is almost always good for more stock showing up on thier website but they have had to addtional posting for kids sizes and nothing for men. I was alble to lock up one pair but I have missed at a 2nd pair for retail. It seems that it was feast or famine on this release. Looks like a lot of the niketalk fam was able to cop multiples. Wonder how hard the Columbias will be to get next year. On to the white cement 4's (cannot wait for these. Mom wouldnt pay the 110 for these back in 1989)

Why do people keep posting pics.  We all know what they look like dudes is thirsty for e-props
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

Why do people keep posting pics.  We all know what they look like dudes is thirsty for e-props
roll.gif
i think they're just happy to get the shoes, some got their pairs earlier than others. 

Originally Posted by KiiCkZ4DaYz

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

I would rather see pictures of the shoes than hear people cry and complain about how they "passed" and then turn around and tell us how much they hate resellers! 

Sidenote, i've been on NT since it's foundation and I think you have just earned my very first stone face. Congrats!

some of yall cats got 4 or 5 pairs...--damn.

i had 3 but i let one go to a friend for $220. the other 2 i have and they aren't for sale. I may wear one to get married in---unless i get my hands on a pair of bred or DMP 11 before I decide to get married.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by optimusp517

BAM! All pairs have arrived! Only 1 pair had some defects and it came from NDC themselves!

pimp.gif
congrats!!

Dude it's been a while! How've you been? Happy New Years bro! Btw can I get you on dem Yeezy?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

S/O to the homie So Much Sole 23 for the Polo beanie to match my Concords
smile.gif
if so much sole gathered wool and stitched them together along with attaching a polo logo on the front in his basement, would you consider the polo beanies real?
grin.gif

The prices will remain stagnant or rise due to the amount that was allegedly produced. I highly doubt they drop below $300.
frown.gif

I eventually just caved and paid reseller price for just one pair yesterday. SMH.  But today I got a package at work.  The girlfriend tried to surprise me for xmas (which I know it's already 1/3/12). Anyways she order from the dreaded "Mental Kicks" who one of her so called friends said she should get my pair from there.  
sick.gif
.  I instantly could smell the STRONG glue smell from the shoes. The carbon paper is pretty close to my authentic pair but it's still off as well as the box, plastic XI overlay and shoe trees.  Sadly, they look slightly better than my legit pair but whatever, the JB quality has been inconsistent anyways.  Now I'm stuck with a Fake pair of concords while all my other kicks are legit.  Thought about returning em, but it took a month for them to even come, who know if they'd even make it back and if she'll even get refunded.  Wouldn't dare sell a fake pair of shoes to anyone.  I mean I could wear em but I HATE FAKES as much as the next person and vowed to never buy fakes.  What to do...
Snapped some pics with my phone comparing both pairs.

Legit box on right

6632885225_035aee67b5_b.jpg

Legit pair on top

6632884001_0e8a676959_b.jpg

Legit pair on right

6632883241_7dcde82683_b.jpg

6632881983_d0085f713c_b.jpg

6632880633_9f8770273b_b.jpg

6632879423_b16b1f3c26_b.jpg

Legit pair on bottom

6632879943_2029a5de63_b.jpg

I'am gonna call wellgosh tomorrow
still no information from them on my pair
no refund also

Ordered a pair for my wife on Finishline.com but never received a confirmation, showed up as "pending" since I put in the order. But these showed up today via UPS!
img2418e.jpg

That MK pair carbon fiber looks better than your legit pair. The only other thing that seems a bit different is the 2nd and 3rd pieces going to the laces are spaced differently between the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom