Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by StrictlyAirJordans23

Its a shame NTer Concord prices are higher than ebay prices. I had 4 size 9.5 and 10 on my watchlist and the auction on all of them ended between $310-340, including shipping fees. Yet, in the buy/sell section here on NT, most are listed at $360-400ish, just saw one at $450.
30t6p3b.gif

Y u no help out fellow NTers? :/

THEN WHY NOT JUST ORDER FROM THE EBAY AUCTIONS YOU SEE ENDING AT THOSE PRICES INSTEAD OF LOOKING ON HERE?

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by mrkane

end will send u tracking, just be patient. also i have never got a cancelation order thru end.

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?
I went ahead and emailed them here is what I got:

Thank you for your reply. Normally you will receive a letter or notification of any customs duties you many need to pay. Once confirmed they will release and deliver the parcel.

Kind Regards
Lauren
Lauren - End Clothing Customer Services
Tel: +44 (0)191 231 3983
Email: [email protected]

The cycle of the Jordan XI Thread
  1. Anticipation builds as a grail is set to release
  2. People hooking people up with international links
  3. People salty about missing out on international links
  4. PM begging for 100 pages
  5. Release day explosion of horror stories
  6. People salty about missing out on release date
  7. People begging to get hooked up
  8. People calling all shoes fake because they missed out.
  9. People realizing these will not go down in price
  10. (Current) complaints about everything.
A thread that will live in infamy…..

Originally Posted by matothett

1. EARLY RELEASE SITES SELLING FAKES/B-GRADES/FUGAZZI CONCORDS AND SOME SLURPING AND WIPING THEM DOWN IN THEIR DEFENSE
  2. Anticipation builds as a grail is set to release
  3. MANY CLAIMING THESE WOULD BE EASILY OBTAINABLE. THERE'S ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE!
  4. People hooking people up with international links
  5. People salty about missing out on international links
  6. PM begging for 100 pages AND DUDES CRYING THEY WEREN'T ADDED TO THE LIST 
  7. Release day explosion of horror stories
  8. People salty about missing out on release date
  9. People begging to get hooked up AND THEN CRYING WHEN NO ONE HOOKS THEM UP FOR RETAIL+SHIPPING. 
  10. People calling all shoes fake because they missed out.
  11. People realizing these will not go down in price AND THEN PROCEED TO BASH THOSE WHO GOT A PAIR 
  12. (Current) complaints about everything.
FIXED.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

1. EARLY RELEASE SITES SELLING FAKES/B-GRADES/FUGAZZI CONCORDS AND SOME SLURPING AND WIPING THEM DOWN IN THEIR DEFENSE
  9. People begging to get hooked up AND THEN CRYING WHEN NO ONE HOOKS THEM UP FOR RETAIL+SHIPPING. 
  11. People realizing these will not go down in price AND THEN PROCEED TO BASH THOSE WHO GOT A PAIR 
FIXED.

Very Well Done. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

FIXED.

Tell em how you really feel, fam!

Originally Posted by djeo23

FIXED.

Tell em how you really feel, fam!
nice updates on the list. i forgot about the hate for not being added to a pm list.  i asked to get added and never did but if you did a little homework you ended up ok. 

end will send u tracking, just be patient. also i have never got a cancelation order thru end.

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....
Man, another sleeve shipper. I remember back in the day, Eastbay used to pull that nonsense. Boxes used to come all ripped up. 
mad.gif

All End buyers...i copped a size 13 yesterday on the End restock and got a phone call and email from fedex for the customs fee...Have to call them back during lunch.Also got an email from Lauren at end cloting stating they are not allowed to adjust the price or list as a gift. (mentioned before)...All I was asking them was to list the shoe at the true value and not the upmark price. No matter, just means I have to sell my pair of 12.5s for more now. Sorry...blame the govt...

I may be in the minority here but that PM list helped a lot in an indirect way. Basically 6 of us from that PM listed joined forces and collectively, we secured about 70 to 80 pairs.

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Man, another sleeve shipper. I remember back in the day, Eastbay used to pull that nonsense. Boxes used to come all ripped up. 
mad.gif

so my package has been on the fedex truck since 8:11am i refresh my tracking & it says exception no one home... i call the 800 # & ask them to come back TODAY & actually try to deliver because my pops has been home ALL DAY (there was no knock or ring hes a few feet from the damn door too) & thats the exact reason i used my parents address because i knew i wouldnt be at home & pops would... these dudes gonna try & tell me just to pick it up after 6:30 over 30 mins away from my house.... so after my verbal tirade was complete with the rep she got the driver to come back & actually ring the doorbell ....... these fedex dudes are complete assclowns...

i knew it wasnt a box in a box from the weight on my tracking so i had my eye out for it (it was supposed to be delivered today but came yesterday)& i had to go in on 2 reps for them to do thier damn job... fedex dude was on some 007 *%! & i wasnt gonna let it go back to the hub so it could be stolen.

FIXED.

roll.gif
memphis always coming with the truth. The current phase we are in is killing this thread.

is kix-files ALL-THE-WAY legit? early release pairs?. . . I'm not buying the Concords from them but they do got 'em at a high price. Looking at something else. figured I'd ask here to get the quickest response.

Thanks

Originally Posted by rcanent

I may be in the minority here but that PM list helped a lot in an indirect way. Basically 6 of us from that PM listed joined forces and collectively, we secured about 70 to 80 pairs.

nice!
i take it you, santa, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, bigfoot and the lochness monster all rode your unicorns in a victory lap around your stockpile of treasures afterward.
congrats gang!!!

how much they charge for customs?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice!
i take it you, santa, the easter bunny, the tooth fairy, bigfoot and the lochness monster all rode your unicorns in a victory lap around your stockpile of treasures afterward.
congrats gang!!!
ROOOOFL! You just pulled one of my moves man!!! Love it.

$150 per pair 
tongue.gif
 I'm tellin you man, you shoulda just pressed the send button. 

All those who ordered from CT and your item status says or said at local delivery depot, have you received your pairs or any update as to whether or not your pairs are in transit?

i didnt ...... an end rep held me a pair from the preorder & i paid $200.67 shipped on 12/30/11 & got them 1/5/12

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

nice!
congrats gang!!!
ROOOOFL! You just pulled one of my moves man!!! Love it.

that's only about 12 pairs per person which is certainly doable if you have the right info and work in groups. you can believe or hate all you want. i'm just saying for releases like this, it's hard to work on your own.

Back
Top Bottom