Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

after a week of waiting to be cleared from the USPS customs finally my pairs from CT arrived this morning. To those who are asking why its taking so long for them to clear from the customs here is the answer.

They could not find a way how to open the box so they cut the box from the side and taped it back so its not obvious that they sliced the box. LOL!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't even know what to feel if  i am going to be mad or just laugh. oh well at least they did not cut the shoe into half.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So they never had a restock it was just unfilled orders that were cancelled. I guess $289 shipped is a steal as of "this" week.

Originally Posted by gingpogi

after a week of waiting to be cleared from the USPS customs finally my pairs from CT arrived this morning. To those who are asking why its taking so long for them to clear from the customs here is the answer.

They could not find a way how to open the box so they cut the box from the side and taped it back so its not obvious that they sliced the box. LOL!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't even know what to feel if  i am going to be mad or just laugh. oh well at least they did not cut the shoe into half.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did they ship it out like that or did they come inside of a box?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

CT always double box. but USPS customs opened the box to inspect and they could not find a way how to open the jordan box.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry about that box but thats funny as hell. How could they not notice the slide out tab in the front?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

CT always double box. but USPS customs opened the box to inspect and they could not find a way how to open the jordan box.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I'm sorry man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Did you order two pairs from CT? If you did, were they shipped as one whole package or separately?

-Drew

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

End order shipped, expected delivery is next week
pimp.gif

BUT, my crookedtongue orders are STILL at customs, and I JUST found out because I emailed CT to see whats going on....I havent been notified to fill out a customs form or anything,so idk when Im getting the packages in
30t6p3b.gif
Did you order via free shipping by any chance?
-Drew

Got a 9 and a 10 from Mental. I have a feeling the 10 may be canceled just because I got it in before they bumped the price a little. The started at 289 shipped. And then they bumped it to 309 shipped.

I was filling out my order for the 9s and when I got through it said they were out of stock so I went and got a 10. But then went back in and 9s were back in stock at the higher price. So I copped since it is my real size. I might email to make sure my 9s are secure and then just cancel the 10. I dont need both.

Originally Posted by rcanent

I may be in the minority here but that PM list helped a lot in an indirect way. Basically 6 of us from that PM listed joined forces and collectively, we secured about 70 to 80 pairs.
smokin.gif
and more on the way

Originally Posted by robxdrew

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I'm sorry man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Did you order two pairs from CT? If you did, were they shipped as one whole package or separately?

-Drew
i ordered 2 pairs and they were shipped on one package. Hopefully now they figured out how to open the jordan box.  to slice it on the side. lol!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Have any of you put like any water repellent on the white air to protect it from stains? What do you guys recommend to protect the white material from getting dirty so fast?

Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/wa...ure=youtube_gdata_player

I think my mind just exploded!!!m is that stuff safe to put on js/foams??? Has anybody used it before??

Would this help stop yellowing on your soles???  I know its meant for fabric but has anyone tried putting it on the soles and see what happens???

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by woodro

Originally Posted by mrkane

end will send u tracking, just be patient. also i have never got a cancelation order thru end.

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i ordered from mental kicks just now...saw the price jump like twice as i was ordering...so we'll see if it goes through. i don't like it jumping to 309 shipped at all but whatever.
grin.gif
  i just want to be done with this release altogether. i'll check my amex online statement in a min although it probably won't show up so soon...

Originally Posted by dezno24

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by woodro

mrkane, seems as if u have dealt with end...u kno anything about how they do their customs? did u have extra fees to pay?

ive dealt with end before & you will pay customs if you bought them yesterday the value is over $250 theres no way around it unless they just forget to bill you which is unlikely...... also when you get your tracking keep an eye on it because end is shipping single pairs in a sleeve so it very ovbious its a shoe box package....

i got the call and email from FedEx to fill out the customs form, but never got charged anything. I ordered 2 pairs together. Guess i got lucky! 

i think they wont release the pairs for delivery until the fee is paid... someone correct me if im wrong

I just sent my email to Mental to cancel my size 10 order. So if you guys wanted to keep an eye out for that to go back onto the site you could do that. If they dont cancel my order I will just hook someone up when I get both pairs since I dont need the 10.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Its funny that sooo many folks say this thread should end but overnight it jumps 8 pages lol...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking the same thing when I woke up this morning and logged on
laugh.gif

if my 9 doesn't fit like i want it to then i'ma move it for the price i paid for it. damn the reseller game.

Back
Top Bottom