Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok so I get a call yesterday from Fedex. Need to fill out this form in regards to customs

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND
SECURITY Bureau of Customs and Border

IMPORTER ID
INPUT RECORD

What the heck is it? If I don't fill out what happens? Are they going got possibly charge me a customs fee and typically how much? Endclothing shoe price shipped was $285 total.

I know it's been brought up, but I don't really want to dig through 30-40 pages of stuff.
If you don't fill it out and return it FedEx will not be able to get the package released from customs that's the bottom line.  Fedex can not collect a customs fee they just deliver.  If there is a fee it MAY be sent to you at a later date  but that's not in stone some people have been charged others haven't.  Sent mine back to FedEx yesterday they did not ask for a customs fee and Ispoke to a Rep they said as far as they know it depends on how customs classifies your purchase if its for a business you COULD be taxed personal use depends on cost of the item.

^^ Perfect! Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Well I don't have a business and it's all personal so let's hope I don't get dinged with a fee.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ Perfect! Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

Well I don't have a business and it's all personal so let's hope I don't get dinged with a fee.

You will receive a bill in the mail within the next couple of weeks from U.S. CBP. I don't have any clue how much the amount is.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why are the prices for the GS sizes so high?
frown.gif
uhh because they are concords.

why is the price on Mens so high?

why is the RETAIL PRICE so high?

why is the RENT so damn high?

a lot of questions.

I was gonna get these for one of my friends, but @%%*$ are the same price as men sizes
30t6p3b.gif

I need some help... I've been following both threads but I need some guidance.... I ordered a size 12 from ANYCONLINE.COM which came the next day. But I don't think everything is kosher with my pair. I know there is a big argument about early and release day pairs... Now the thing is my pair is legit by release day guildlines toe cap, jumpman, the 23, and box..... But the only weird thing is it didn't come with a price on the box.... Actually it looks like they're never was one like there was no preforations... Also another red flag is that the size sneakers that are usually on the insoles of new releases are not there.... Also the insoles are not glued down. The jumpman on the pair fingers are not spread out but he atleast has some fingers lol...Am I being to picky or have I been dooped?

Was there at the Nex 7pm but quietly walked back to car Bcause line  already surpased the 36 mark
mad.gif
mad.gif
! Fml strike 9 for me! now its time 6am
eek.gif
!!! Good luck Homie!

Dude just hit me and said he ordered a single CT pair and his customs duty was $67.00!!! Goodness gracious!!!

Originally Posted by sixfourflipp

Was there at the Nex 7pm but quietly walked back to car Bcause line  already surpased the 34 mark
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
!!! Good luck Homie!

Huh?

just missed out on a golden opportunity, "the Uncle Sam special" lol, congrats to the lucky 36 in line since 3pm yesterday
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Was there at the Nex 7pm but quietly walked back to car Bcause line  already surpased the 34 mark
mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
!!! Good luck Homie!

Huh?

navy exchange had 34 pairs for $150 i think

Originally Posted by ColdCity

mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
!!! Good luck Homie!

Huh?

sorry, it was 36 pairs! still new at this forums stuff....
roll.gif
was trying to quote dudes pic from the last page.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

mad.gif
mad.gif
eek.gif
!!! Good luck Homie!

Huh?

Ahhh, I see!

Anyone from NY that got their CT order shipped on Dec. 26th and haven't received their kicks yet?
-Drew

Dude just hit me and said he ordered a single CT pair and his customs duty was $67.00!!! Goodness gracious!!!

damn, might of been better off going the ebay route. At least he would of got in 2-3 days
30t6p3b.gif

What NEX were the concords at? Always see dudes talking about, but don't say where.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Did any Eastbay Platinum members get any emails about any retro (5,6) restocks in last day or so???????????????

I gave up on any alert from Eastbay a loooong time ago.  Never even got my gift card promo, smfh.

30t6p3b.gif

Where was he located, if you don't mind me asking? Does customs really just randomly open these boxes? 
30t6p3b.gif

I thought that just as long as the price was less than 250 USD, customs wouldn't mess with it. 

I'm worried if my pair is held in customs now. 
eyes.gif

-Drew

if the pair i receive from mentalkicks is fake i'ma be tight. wish somebody would have mentioned at the exact time of the restock that that site is questionable.
now i gotta play the waiting game to see if i even get a tracking number before playing the waiting game to see if they're legit.

didn't know that they had terrible communication, either...smh.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

I need some help... I've been following both threads but I need some guidance.... I ordered a size 12 from ANYCONLINE.COM which came the next day. But I don't think everything is kosher with my pair. I know there is a big argument about early and release day pairs... Now the thing is my pair is legit by release day guildlines toe cap, jumpman, the 23, and box..... But the only weird thing is it didn't come with a price on the box.... Actually it looks like they're never was one like there was no preforations... Also another red flag is that the size sneakers that are usually on the insoles of new releases are not there.... Also the insoles are not glued down. The jumpman on the pair fingers are not spread out but he atleast has some fingers lol...Am I being to picky or have I been dooped?

There wont be a msrp price tag on the label if they were purchased from outside the US. My pair i ordered from CT did not have the sz sticker on the insole either.

Originally Posted by debs 168

if the pair i receive from mentalkicks is fake i'ma be tight. wish somebody would have mentioned at the exact time of the restock that that site is questionable.
now i gotta play the waiting game to see if i even get a tracking number before playing the waiting game to see if they're legit.

didn't know that they had terrible communication, either...smh.

they have been mentioned in the old concord thread, and the white/cement 3s thread. Got to put in your work if you want to find out about sites. Thats what I did.
Just because it has defects does not mean its fake. Its JB quality. hopefully it comes good.

Lets see the pics: 23 in the back heels, carbon fiber paper, and other details you are concerned with.

Well, i just about threw in the towel with this release. Thank god i have a ds 2000 pair to fall back to.

Originally Posted by jordunk

There wont be a msrp price tag on the label if they were purchased from outside the US. My pair i ordered from CT did not have the sz sticker on the insole either.

THIS...
Not all boxes come with the Price Label just FYI... 

Back
Top Bottom