Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

^ thats nice. my 2010 cool greys havent even been touched since release day, until i took them out of the box yesterday. the bottom of the soles have little areas of yellowing already.
and before anyone says, 'thats why you wear your shoes brah', in Chicago, you get a small window of just a handful of months to wear your sneakers that arent worn everyday. i didnt get a chance to wear them yet!

Originally Posted by aphexacid

^ thats nice. my 2010 cool greys havent even been touched since release day, until i took them out of the box yesterday. the bottom of the soles have little areas of yellowing already.
and before anyone says, 'thats why you wear your shoes brah', in Chicago, you get a small window of just a handful of months to wear your sneakers that arent worn everyday. i didnt get a chance to wear them yet!

all good. spring is coming. make up for lost times and break those CG out. They need some breathing too 
wink.gif
. I also bought my pair from NT from SF and i also, don't see any purple stamp inside the box.

@unsportsmanlike....if you can post up pics of the front of the shoe, also does you ebay pair have gold or silver dots on the paper inside the box?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

son, that MK is 1000000% early release. pair looks like complete garbage.

Indeed, they look almost like they've been worn or tried on or something.

And dudes were trying to make excuses for MK. That's beyond JB quality control issues. It looks like the fakes that cost less than $100.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

@unsportsmanlike....if you can post up pics of the front of the shoe, also does you ebay pair have gold or silver dots on the paper inside the box?

Also can you label your pics.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

And dudes were trying to make excuses for MK. That's beyond JB quality control issues. It looks like the fakes that cost less than $100.
the production tag is a legit production tag. Have CT orders with the same tag. but everything else is an early release quality

Yoooooooooooooo...went out last night to see Kevin Hart at The Improv :rofl:g and everybody had on some Concords...another reason to ice mine for a good six months...

Originally Posted by Camar087

Great review spOOfy

Yeah, I think I am going to try cancel my order I made the other day.  No sense in overpaying for an early release pair with substandard quality...

I'm not an apologist. I don't live in Asia and I have zero affiliation with MK. What I have said from the jump was that if you have to do business with them, be careful because it's not the best experience. If I was a supporter of theirs I would not say that, but the reality is, their customer service and communication is beyond horrible. If anything, I'm too honest.

Now if you dissect every pair you will find fault. Those running in here saying "flawless" are just trying to gain e-props and we all know it. Sure there are better pairs than others but I am 110% positive there has been faulty pairs received from FNL, NDC, EB and other U.S. sites. It's impossible to always get a perfect pair without the little minor defects. From the misshape to the glue to the sole. It happens. All of theses sneakers are made in production line in Asia. Let's not act like they're hand crafted.

That said, MK seems to have a reputation on here lately, especially this thread where doubt, frustration and accusation runs ramped. We all know what are fakes, right? The guy who went on Youtube with his million dollar investor is a perfect example. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

MK puts themselves out there at great lengths. They are visible on Twitter, Facebook and a power seller on Ebay. It doesn't make them perfect, but it does speak volumes. Those selling fakes are still selling them. They don't offer "sold out" on their websites. Usually they carry all sizes too. MK sold out of items that were either cancelled or had CC issues regarding their 25 minute restock.

Again, buy from MK or don't it doesn't change the thread count on my pillows at night. Don't use words like salty either. If you didn't cop I feel your pain. If you did, congrats. This site has become the ultimate bragging party.

This page should be about TWO things and only two things. Informative posts and supportive posts. Save the you're winning at life for your Facebook page. Sometimes I wonder why you are all even here.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I'm not an apologist. I don't live in Asia and I have zero affiliation with MK. What I have said from the jump was that if you have to do business with them, be careful because it's not the best experience. If I was a supporter of theirs I would not say that, but the reality is, their customer service and communication is beyond horrible. If anything, I'm too honest.

Now if you dissect every pair you will find fault. Those running in here saying "flawless" are just trying to gain e-props and we all know it. Sure there are better pairs than others but I am 110% positive there has been faulty pairs received from FNL, NDC, EB and other U.S. sites. It's impossible to always get a perfect pair without the little minor defects. From the misshape to the glue to the sole. It happens. All of theses sneakers are made in production line in Asia. Let's not act like they're hand crafted.

That said, MK seems to have a reputation on here lately, especially this thread where doubt, frustration and accusation runs ramped. We all know what are fakes, right? The guy who went on Youtube with his million dollar investor is a perfect example. If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

MK puts themselves out there at great lengths. They are visible on Twitter, Facebook and a power seller on Ebay. It doesn't make them perfect, but it does speak volumes. Those selling fakes are still selling them. They don't offer "sold out" on their websites. Usually they carry all sizes too. MK sold out of items that were either cancelled or had CC issues regarding their 25 minute restock.

Again, buy from MK or don't it doesn't change the thread count on my pillows at night. Don't use words like salty either. If you didn't cop I feel your pain. If you did, congrats. This site has become the ultimate bragging party.

This page should be about TWO things and only two things. Informative posts and supportive posts. Save the you're winning at life for your Facebook page. Sometimes I wonder why you are all even here.

You're just a tad bit hypocritical. Aren't you whining? What have you provided in either of those categories, forum moderator? Your informative post about ______ will have restocks Ms Cleo.

And a lot of us have been here a lot longer than you. If you don't like it, you can hit the door. Trying to word people in to submission about Mental Kicks isn't going to work. Save your thousand words, those pics say more than enough.

I passed on info that I was given about restocks and less than a handful happened. So if the weather man tells you it's going to be cold tomorrow and it somehow reaches the mid-80s are you going to whine to the news station? I never said anything was definitive. And don't give me the I got 5000+ posts and been here longer crap. And forget MK, I don't care about them one bit. I just feel like words are being thrown around carelessly and this thread has seriously lost its purpose.

Yeah, but this forum is also on here to educate and keep people from making an error in future purchases.  By Spoofy posting those pics, I could see a noticeable difference between the 2 pairs.  Not minor defects...all around substandard quality.  Just not as precise as the CT pair he received.  Not saying they are fake, maybe an early pair--I'll let the talking heads debate that...but for $319 shipped, I'll pass and try and cancel my order I made on the restock a few days ago.

Did I read correctly that the paper in the boxes contributes to yellowing? My coolgreys have just started to turn a bit and they have been in the box since Rd. Any info would be great.

^^ @Philaflava1 - if you were any smart you would click the little "+" marks next to each comment . . . That's what 1000+ posts and experience will get you here on NT.

I only speak from experience or from what I know. If I have never dealt with another site then that would only be assumption. Did I piss in your cheerios this morning dude?

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

^^ @Philaflava1 - if you were any smart you would click the little "+" marks next to each comment . . . That's what 1000+ posts and experience will get you here on NT.
Guess I don't know much about message boarding. If I could only turn back the time to have as many posts as you.

I only speak from experience or from what I know. If I have never dealt with another site then that would only be assumption. Did I piss in your cheerios this morning dude?

Mr Mental Kicks just contact dude and give him a refund, since you seem to stand by your products.

Guess I don't know much about message boarding. If I could only turn back the time to have as many posts as you.
nah bruh, it's not about that at all here on NT. It's about not being ignorant!

Someone should post a comparison between a pristine NDC pair and a bad quality NDC pair...(but its a MK/blah/blah/blah and RD pair)

then the same few people will come and scream fake. "The bad quality NDC pair" is definitely fake. It's not consistent as the "Pristine NDC pair"

These people come out to voice their opinion:

1.) after the fact
2.) knowing that the pictures are clearly labeled
3.) with ill feelings towards "x" company

Just being devil's advocate.

People are going to start calling lower quality RD pairs fake/suspect now, because they are going to post them here for the Official Concord NT experts where fake is such a concrete word

But yet you're telling us what we should be talking about?

Have you seen the pics yet? Your excuse is......?

But yet you're telling us what we should be talking about?

Have you seen the pics yet? Your excuse is......?
I'm not telling anyone anything, what are you twelve? All I was doing was speaking my mind on a situation. Whether you buy from MK or not doesn't change the way I'm living.

Don't be so smug dude. And yeah I just saw the pics, could be early release. I also saw one sneaker had the laces much tighter which could alter the way they look (wider). It's not enough for me to start calling them fake. I don't think there is two pairs made a like. I would say, sure possibly b-grade or early or whatever, but not fake IMO.

Back
Top Bottom