Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I'm not telling anyone anything, what are you twelve? All I was doing was speaking my mind on a situation. Whether you buy from MK or not doesn't change the way I'm living.

Don't be so smug dude. And yeah I just saw the pics, could be early release. I also saw one sneaker had the laces much tighter which could alter the way they look (wider). It's not enough for me to start calling them fake. I don't think there is two pairs made a like. I would say, sure possibly b-grade or early or whatever, but not fake IMO.
My feelings exactly.  

Especially when it clearly says "JORDAN"  NOT "JOQDAN" and the production dates are identical to RD pairs

Yall act like it's clear as day/obvious on some Gucci/spongebob/invisble women/Royal blue patent leather Concords

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

^^ @Philaflava1 - if you were any smart you would click the little "+" marks next to each comment . . . That's what 1000+ posts and experience will get you here on NT.
Guess I don't know much about message boarding. If I could only turn back the time to have as many posts as you.

But yet you're telling us what we should be talking about?

Have you seen the pics yet? Your excuse is......?
I'm not telling anyone anything, what are you twelve? All I was doing was speaking my mind on a situation. Whether you buy from MK or not doesn't change the way I'm living.

Don't be so smug dude. And yeah I just saw the pics, could be early release. I also saw one sneaker had the laces much tighter which could alter the way they look (wider). It's not enough for me to start calling them fake. I don't think there is two pairs made a like. I would say, sure possibly b-grade or early or whatever, but not fake IMO.

If you have no horse in the race, why have you spent the last week defending Mental Kicks specifically? Obviously you have an interest beyond having bought from them in the past. Nike and JB had good quality in the 90's, should I respond to everyone no NT who says anything negative about them? That's not logical, but yet you keep telling us you don't care. Meanwhile you keep responding. DO you think you're going to stop people from posting their opinions?

Now you're just posting nonsense and throwing out more statements with very little validity behind them. You could probably count the posts I've made about MK in the past week and the last 5 have been you and me going back n fourth on why I don't agree with you.

Check your PM. I'm not trying to ruin this thread anymore. The new posts should be news updates, links or facts (not fiction).

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

philaflava1 wrote:

My feelings exactly.  

Especially when it clearly says "JORDAN"  NOT "JOQDAN" and the production dates are identical to RD pairs

Yall act like it's clear as day/obvious on some Gucci/spongebob/invisble women/Royal blue patent leather Concords

The production dates weren't the same. Would you like to come up with a different excuse?

Fake or not there is no excuse in the world to sell an item for $300 plus withYellow-orange glue spots, what looks to be dirt under & around the soles,and pre wrinkeled Phylon , I'd be PISSED ! and no nike qc isn't acceptable but they weren't charging what MK is either. I hope these bums dont give you any trouble getting your money back , glad you got a nice pair from CT.  
ks38Q.jpg
mad.gif

I have no excuse. I dont support MK. I dont have a horse in the race.

Cashmoneyand1 stated that the MK pair had the same production dates as his RD pairs.
(I haven't checked my CT or NDC dates myself because he already answered)

I just find it funny that people where saying. "This has been beaten to death" "Let's not argue real vs fake opinions in this thread" "just stop it" are the same people screaming fakes when someone post a pair they are questionable about. Just saying. Seems like Salem Witch Trials to me. Especially when its after the fact/pictures are labeled

I def. dont have a horse in the race and some would say ALL those sites have every reason to hate a person like me who's tried to take down every fake site ever....but I think some confuse me saying people should stop being so wreckless with their assessment of kicks being fake.

I said myself and agree with my man...that if someone posted inferior NDC pics (which have been posted) vs Supposed quality NDC pics but called them something else... people would ride the wave not having a clue as to what they were talking about.

When in fact ALL the kicks could be Nike produced and from different factories... instead we now call kicks

Early Release
Release Pairs
Grey Pairs
Unauthorized

But fake is being thrown around less so as not to seem ignorant or wrong... I say call a shoe real or fake.. IF you know it is... Early is still from Nike.. Grey.. still from Nike.. or made at Nike... Unauthorized... still produced at Nike..

vs.. Fake.. which means ... Fake.

Now you're just posting nonsense and throwing out more statements with very little validity behind them. You could probably count the posts I've made about MK in the past week and the last 5 have been you and me going back n fourth on why I don't agree with you.

Check your PM. I'm not trying to ruin this thread anymore. The new posts should be news updates, links or facts (not fiction).

Yeah, sure buddy

So what do you calling selling someone a pair of "early release" flawed kicks for way above retail without informing them prior to the purchase?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

I def. dont have a horse in the race and some would say ALL those sites have every reason to hate a person like me who's tried to take down every fake site ever....but I think some confuse me saying people should stop being so wreckless with their assessment of kicks being fake.

I said myself and agree with my man...that if someone posted inferior NDC pics (which have been posted) vs Supposed quality NDC pics but called them something else... people would ride the wave not having a clue as to what they were talking about.

When in fact ALL the kicks could be Nike produced and from different factories... instead we now call kicks

Early Release
Release Pairs
Grey Pairs
Unauthorized

But fake is being thrown around less so as not to seem ignorant or wrong... I say call a shoe real or fake.. IF you know it is... Early is still from Nike.. Grey.. still from Nike.. or made at Nike... Unauthorized... still produced at Nike..

vs.. Fake.. which means ... Fake.

If I download Young Jeezy's new CD, is it real? It's from the record label. It's from the artist.

Could I promote it as being real? Is it considered real? Could it be sold in Best Buy?

It's semantics. Your definition of fake just doesn't match up with others. That doesn't mean they're wrong.

PREACH!!!

^ NikeDealer is 100% on point. People confuse being unbiased for having a hidden agenda.

What makes you think you're the only one who's unbiased? Because he agrees with you?

I didn't order a pair of kicks from Mental Kicks and never have.

Regardless of what you want to call it. Selling sneakers as authentic when they're not is fraud. Not telling someone who paid $320 that they're really paying for some early release pairs is unethical.

If you go buy meat from the grocery store, do you expect to get re-labeled meat with a different expiration date? That's kosher to you?

^ NikeDealer is 100% on point. People confuse being unbiased for having a hidden agenda.

What makes you think you're the only one who's unbiased? Because he agrees with you?

Regardless of what you want to call it. Selling sneakers as authentic when they're not is fraud. Not telling someone who paid $320 that they're really paying for some early release pairs is unethical.

If you go buy meat from the grocery store, do you expect to get re-labeled meat with a different expiration date? That's kosher to you?
Will you stop with the boring and juvenile analogy'? Whatever MK charges is what they want to charge. People didn't seem this hell bent when Milk increased their prices or the other dozen UK sites. Supply vs. Demand. Now if you want them to label the sneakers Pre-orders or b-grades then that is a separate issue. It's authentic but it's not flawless.

Last time I'm going to respond to you because you just seem to have a real hard on for MK. Either they cancelled your order or an Asian girl snubbed you one time at a club. Let it go.

Will you stop with the boring and juvenile analogy'? Whatever MK charges is what they want to charge. People didn't seem this hell bent when Milk increased their prices or the other dozen UK sites. Supply vs. Demand. Now if you want them to label the sneakers Pre-orders or b-grades then that is a separate issue. It's authentic but it's not flawless.

Last time I'm going to respond to you because you just seem to have a real hard on for MK. Either they cancelled your order or an Asian girl snubbed you one time at a club. Let it go.

The irony. Obviously your IQ isn't high enough to understand what I'm saying. Keep wearing your fakes b, only NT knows.

Magic I see what you are saying but:

Meat is meat.. you can repackage it and its still meat... not fake meat.
If you buy a Lambo and find out its a replica...yes... fake...

But you say if you download a song and resell it....well... if you downloaded it IN the same factory and sold it with the same packaging...yes.. its the same songs and same material.. and done in same factory...

If you stole it.. yes.. its stolen.. but still.. real...

You cant compare kicks to those other things. When you want to use the words unethical and stolen... you'd be right.. BUT... how do you know whos stealing what? And when you use those accurate words in teh right case.... the shoe is in fact STILL real.

Now.. in what case is which.. I dont know... you dont know... and neither does the person purchasing it most times... but for everyone to have the assumption that they are fake based on a few opinions derived from no real knowledge base is irresponsible wouldn't you agree?

At no point have I said in ANY post that shoes sold by ANY of these guys as "early release" or whatever the cool word is now is REAL.... what I have said is NONE of US know that they are fake.

If you have seen SAMPLES produced as Look See or 3rd gen.. you'd know that NIKE samples have defects... let alone produced pairs sent to Outlets... and yet people are dissecting boxes.. stamps...carbon fiber and the like... and still calling whatever they can fake...

But dont let it be an NDC pair... its just piss poor quality. Come on man... you have got to realize something aint lining up right? Ethics is just a good way to avoid calling them real.

Thats cool... but we all know.. that doesnt really settle anything.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

img3743kw.jpg

So here are my pairs... But one is from Crooked Tongues and the other is from Ebay. Ebay 

pair suppose to be from NDC.  I have concerns and need the NT Fam's opinion.  Do yall think 

I got a early release garbage vs. NIKE crappy quality control?  All and any comments welcomed 

& appreciated!  THANK YOU!

img3746w.jpg
img3752m.jpg
img3747s.jpg
img3744d.jpg

img3748i.jpg

img3749rt.jpg

Other issue is the pair from Ebay has different colored stitching?  The CT pair had black 

stitching in the shoes.  Has anyone seen this in legit shoes?

img3756ur.jpg

img3757v.jpg

This is the tag from the so called NDC pair... Legit?

img3759c.jpg

Well if they are B-grades vs. early release vs. legit pair. I decided to wear them.

Again thanks for your input and expertise.

img3760ox.jpg
Hey Bro, did they include the receipt? They both look good to me, but I don't know all the ins and outs of production date etc, but judging from a visual standpoint, they look on point. 

Magic I see what you are saying but:

Meat is meat.. you can repackage it and its still meat... not fake meat.
If you buy a Lambo and find out its a replica...yes... fake...

But you say if you download a song and resell it....well... if you downloaded it IN the same factory and sold it with the same packaging...yes.. its the same songs and same material.. and done in same factory...

If you stole it.. yes.. its stolen.. but still.. real...

You cant compare kicks to those other things. When you want to use the words unethical and stolen... you'd be right.. BUT... how do you know whos stealing what? And when you use those accurate words in teh right case.... the shoe is in fact STILL real.

Now.. in what case is which.. I dont know... you dont know... and neither does the person purchasing it most times... but for everyone to have the assumption that they are fake based on a few opinions derived from no real knowledge base is irresponsible wouldn't you agree?

At no point have I said in ANY post that shoes sold by ANY of these guys as "early release" or whatever the cool word is now is REAL.... what I have said is NONE of US know that they are fake.

If you have seen SAMPLES produced as Look See or 3rd gen.. you'd know that NIKE samples have defects... let alone produced pairs sent to Outlets... and yet people are dissecting boxes.. stamps...carbon fiber and the like... and still calling whatever they can fake...

But dont let it be an NDC pair... its just piss poor quality. Come on man... you have got to realize something aint lining up right? Ethics is just a good way to avoid calling them real.

Thats cool... but we all know.. that doesnt really settle anything.

I actually understand everything. It's a "grey" area and it's also semantics. It goes with what your definition of real is. Just like downloading music. Some people see nothing wrong with it. Some think it cheats the artist.

Just like with sneakerheads it matters more to have real and authentic kicks. It also matters for us to have kicks first or have something limited. It's a double edged sword.

My problem is that it's unethical and fraud to sell someone a pair of kicks for way above retail that's an early release pair in December or January. If people were getting these pair in September or October, I wouldn't think it was a big deal. If you do that, you take that risk.

But for a site to do that IMO, you have to put them on the fake/questionable/early release list, because it's no excuse. Especially charging over $300.

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes with little to no feedback scores on ebay thinking they'd break no sweat trying to sell these for $400, plus they offer no type of refund. Idk how they plan on instilling confidence into their buyers. So far almost every pair that has been on my watch list since the 23rd has been relisted atleast twice. And dudes thought these were going to be easy to resell.

I'd be more petrified buying on eBAY than some of the many sites we've discussed on here. Even if they provide a receipt how do you know it's not from another pair?

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

Other issue is the pair from Ebay has different colored stitching?  The CT pair had black 
stitching in the shoes.  Has anyone seen this in legit shoes?

img3756ur.jpg

img3757v.jpg

This is the tag from the so called NDC pair... Legit?
Thats crazy! Did he provide you with a receipt as proof of authenticity when he sold them to you?

Magic... the sites charging over retail is a product of supply and demand.

That happens in EVERY industry... especially shoes. I mean look at ebay or NT buy/sell alone. If people know its hard getting the kicks you want they are going to sell them at a much higher cost. Thats the cost of doing business.

AS for places real time like Mom and Pop Shops OR websites selling shoes early... Legit known places have done that for YEARS but its never been frowned on until now. Why is that? Why shouldn't anyone be allowed to sell a pencil for $300 dollars if they know they have a market for it... regardless if the pencil isn't slated to release for 4 or 5 more months or if they keep selling it for that much or higher months after the actual release?

its the consumer who decides they pay that price...if they dont.. the price comes down. You better believe NIKE... AR... and anyone else will BRING DOWN the price of their shoes if NO ONE purchased them... but since its proven THAT will never happen they will raise them at their leisure and everyone who can make a buck will at every cost.
That includes Mom and Pop Shops selling Foams for more than retail and your Fellow NTers lol

Originally Posted by ccastro02

30t6p3b.gif
at dudes with little to no feedback scores on ebay thinking they'd break no sweat trying to sell these for $400, plus they offer no type of refund. Idk how they plan on instilling confidence into their buyers. So far almost every pair that has been on my watch list since the 23rd has been relisted atleast twice. And dudes thought these were going to be easy to resell.

I sold 3 of mine on ebay, but I had an 8.5 on there that was listed twice and I never received payment. They were pretty easy to sell, but I do have 53 fb score. 

Back
Top Bottom