Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by philaflava1

How's the whole End shipping/communication process?

Beats me. Man I dont even care though, just as long as they get here. Had already looked past this release and was gearing up for the X's lol

Originally Posted by NelsonJ35

Originally Posted by glove72

I lso would like to know! My total came out to $283!

Paypal would tell him the exact amount charged...that's what it would come down to... Yo...you AF? what base?

Yea I checked out my paypal invoice for total amount sent. AF all day man, at Cannon AFB, NM now. 

Word...I'm at Langley...I'll PM you. We have a litle international AF connect going on in Nike Talk. People in Italy, England, and Germany besides the states. We hook each other up on some tough releases...

Originally Posted by woodro

Thanks for the End heads-up. Just copped a pair. Hopefully it goes through. Came out to $226 shipped which is awesome.

And for those who thought I was MK or was an apologist.

u got a pair from end for $226? how?

I also would like to know! My total came out to $283!  

mine too

Beats me. Man I dont even care though, just as long as they get here. Had already looked past this release and was gearing up for the X's lol

End has good customer service...received shipping confirmation and tracking updates right away. Shipped through Fed Ex by air and my shoes are already in Memphis. They will get here faster faster than my 2 orders from Snipes made on the 24 Dec. Only downfall is they cannot/will not list as a gift or mark the value down so might have customs tax.

Paypal would tell him the exact amount charged...that's what it would come down to... Yo...you AF? what base?

Yea I checked out my paypal invoice for total amount sent. AF all day man, at Cannon AFB, NM now. 

Word...I'm at Langley...I'll PM you. We have a litle international AF connect going on in Nike Talk. People in Italy, England, and Germany besides the states. We hook each other up on some tough releases...

Shid thats whatsup then man. I know a few guys over at Langley, they havent been there too long though so I doubt they on the scene.

Thanks for the End heads-up. Just copped a pair. Hopefully it goes through. Came out to $226 shipped which is awesome.

And for those who thought I was MK or was an apologist.

u got a pair from end for $226? how?
178 euros comes to 223 US. I included the Fed Ex shipping charge in that 178.

Uh...yeah...gotta do that math again man...End Clothing is british pounds, not euros. So you got charged more. Check your Paypal acct, it will list exactly what you paid.

Uh...yeah...gotta do that math again man...End Clothing is british pounds, not euros. So you got charged more. Check your Paypal acct, it will list exactly what you paid.
I did it via CC so that is why I didn't see it. Either way $274 shipped from End is still a solid deal these days. Thanks for the link again.

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

is www.mentalkicks.com even trustable?

Click 6 pages back and read to listen to the debate. Guy put pics of his shoes from MK vs another site and there was a visible difference at least to me. I had an order in but canx. When you go to the site they state they also have B-grade shoes so their stuff is authentic but I'm not paying 300+ for B grades...

end has an US site option too

End has good customer service...received shipping confirmation and tracking updates right away. Shipped through Fed Ex by air and my shoes are already in Memphis. They will get here faster than my 2 weeks faster than my 2 orders from Snipes made on the 24 Dec. Only downfall is they cannot/will not list as a gift or mark the value down so might have customs tax.

F! custom tax
30t6p3b.gif
...oh well i guess, too late now lol. Hopefully im one of the lucky ones

Yeah even though I cancelled my order, I agree, they sell authentic kicks IMO but they are not true retail version. More than likely they're b-grade or pres like mentioned.

I just despise their customer service/communication. Plus having a Yahoo e-cart isn't as comforting than a store with a real website and an actual store front. If I was paying close to $300 I wanted the retail version.

To their credit, they refunded me no problems but their communication and shipping is the worst.

No prob...but $226 really? I saw the shoe for $260 plus another $15 for USA shipping...I didn't try to add to cart and check out...but watevs...good job on getting it that low
laugh.gif

aphexacid wrote:

pyboy28 wrote:

END has a sz 8 up

and 11.5

Good Looking Out man! Had it not been for your post, i wouldnt have even went to the site. Now just to wait on my shipping confirm and im done with my one pair struggle muahahaha!
laugh.gif

Waking up early to nketlk has its perks, it was 5:41am MST when I saw the post. Aphexacid, I owes ya.

No prob FAM you're lucky i couldn't sleep today and decided to browse lolz...but yeah anytime glad you were able to cop a pair...SMH still looking for a 10 for myself
roll.gif

Shid thats whatsup then man. I know a few guys over at Langley, they havent been there too long though so I doubt they on the scene.
I'm Air force too

Yeah even though I cancelled my order, I agree, they sell authentic kicks IMO but they are not true retail version. More than likely they're b-grade or pres like mentioned.

I just despise their customer service/communication. Plus having a Yahoo e-cart isn't as comforting than a store with a real website and an actual store front. If I was paying close to $300 I wanted the retail version.

To their credit, they refunded me no problems but their communication and shipping is the worst.

THIS...you were all gunho for this company and were willing to defend it to the end now this^^^
30t6p3b.gif
just be consistent next time no bad blood here

Originally Posted by pyboy28

No prob...but $226 really? I saw the shoe for $260 plus another $15 for USA shipping...I didn't try to add to cart and check out...but watevs...good job on getting it that low
laugh.gif

NelsonJ35 wrote:

Good Looking Out man! Had it not been for your post, i wouldnt have even went to the site. Now just to wait on my shipping confirm and im done with my one pair struggle muahahaha!
laugh.gif

Waking up early to nketlk has its perks, it was 5:41am MST when I saw the post. Aphexacid, I owes ya.

No prob FAM you're lucky i couldn't sleep today and decided to browse lolz...but yeah anytime glad you were able to cop a pair...SMH still looking for a 10 for myself
roll.gif

Shoutout to Pyboy28 also. Dang man I had the chance to get a 10 on RD but passed cause im not the kindve guy to buy someone elses size just cause but being on this site shows me that there are some guys here that are deserving and worth taking that extra step for.

Originally Posted by kikzRus

I'm Air force too

Seeing a lot of Blue in here, I likes that lol. Where u at?

THIS...you were all gunho for this company and were willing to defend it to the end now this^^^
30t6p3b.gif

That's not fair. I haven't changed my stance. I defended them against the accusations of them selling "fakes." I was always clear on that.

Just checked my tracking number this morning sweetest three words you can see "out for delivery"
happy.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
now if only finishline would stop sitting on there hands and send my sons pair , they sent me a shipping confirmation but the ups website only says the lable has been printed and they are awating the package from finishline, dealing with fnl.com has been very un favorible, got my size 11 cancelled on RD and now my size 10c had been in the processing state since 12/31 finally got the shipping confirmation email on the 7th but no movement since. my pair Im buying from japan is arriving faster than the pair from indiana
30t6p3b.gif

Glad to see people helping each other again on here.. This post had turn into a bunch of bickering lil chicks about everything they could think of from this shoe. And people telling people they got info they can't share. If I had any I definitely would let NT know just because of all the help and info I got from here. But anyway, what's up with the restocks. I heard alota people on here saying there were random stores getting more pairs in all over the country ten all of a sudden it just ran out of gas.. I remember the Cool Grey's restock on Eastbay last year so what y'all think? Anybody think NDC has any shot? Not looking good for anybody else smh

ONE of my CT orders (2 pairs) came in on friday via USPS with NO CUSTOMS FEE, BUT my other CT order (2 pairs) is coming thru UPS and CUSTOMS FEE was charged (about $40)
30t6p3b.gif

not sure which order I selected "shipsaver" and which order I paid shipping for

End order shipped and will be in this week...great customer service and fast shipping....too bad theyre a sz11
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

That's not fair. I haven't changed my stance. I defended them against the accusations of them selling "fakes." I was always clear on that.

What I'm trying to get across is simple when people were saying "fakes" including myself you were all up on us for using that term...I admit after reading posts by nike dealer etc...about this topic I tried to be open-minded and look at the broader picture. But for you to tell us this and that "defending them" then all of a sudden posting how they are not good etc..and how you wouldn't want to order from them is kind of ironic after you were encouraging others to go ahead and order from their site... I get that it's their money and shoe...it's non of my business...but come on bro we pay for quality and believe the consistency of that site's advertisement and then to see that it wasn't up to par is something we don't want to put our hard earned money on. Like I said no bad blood so don't get your panties in a bunch just pointing out the inconsistent there
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom