Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Whew! After more than a month, SH finally shipped my orders.

I was able to get through with a pair from CT on RD & was shipped on 01.02.2012 using their free shipping.

The waiting game begins
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by woodro

im getting the end pairs tmrw, i may or may not get hit with customs but im definitely getting the shoes well before that bill comes

Lucky man! My pair is supposed to get here friday, which is still not bad considering theyre coming from another country lol. Ive had shipping in the states that took way longer. As for the fees...im nothing but ready
smokin.gif
 Wait i'll go with this one instead
ohwell.gif

I'm tracking my package on dpd but it still shows that it's at the local delivery depot and has been there since the 30th.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by karxken

Someone wants to trade cdp xi. Used once can pass as ds. For my concords straight up. Should I ? I'm just thinking it's easier to get concords than breds rt now

Hey, do me a favor.... GET OFF OF NT AND COMPLETE THAT TRADE ASAP!!! LOL I would do it bro, thats a pretty good deal for you. 

hell no cdp xi's suck

laugh.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I'm tracking my package on dpd but it still shows that it's at the local delivery depot and has been there since the 30th.
You need to call DPD and get a new tracking number for the US shipper. The same thing happened to me and my package had been in NYC for days before I called to pay customs. My US shipper was Aramex.

Why restock preschool and toddler sizes and not mens? If im not mistaken eastbay and finishline restocked these sizes. Correct me if im wrong.

Originally Posted by Patent2305

Why restock preschool and toddler sizes and not mens? If im not mistaken eastbay and finishline restocked these sizes. Correct me if im wrong.

.because its the only sizes left in stores ...why not try to condense stock rooms by throwing them all online especially with the chi x's & white cement iv's coming which will both be family drops if im not mistaken... especially when sites like pys who are charging $95+ on a ps size's which retailes for $80 after taxes

Originally Posted by BCBP

You need to call DPD and get a new tracking number for the US shipper. The same thing happened to me and my package had been in NYC for days before I called to pay customs. My US shipper was Aramex.

What number did you call for dpd.

Originally Posted by BCBP

What number did you call for dpd.
It's a UK call so 011 44 845 930 0350

DPD has a twitter also ---> @DPD_UK
I contacted them, told me that customer service will contact me asap.
Instead of calling long distance...

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMNThat's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

So this spot about an hour from me got some Concords in...so I called and they want 375. I laughed and hung up.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMN That's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

Dang! do u at least live close to a river lol. That car is too deep.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Woke up to a tracking status of "on truck for delivery" but this is what it looks like outside. DAMNThat's not a river that's a street. I can't go to the office.

wow

Back
Top Bottom