Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Yo anyone in Cleveland area have any luck out of curiosity I'm just trying to grab two pairs of size 11 or at least one pair. Like everybody else I'm trying to avoid this mayhem on the 23

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that you just didn't go there.

I agree with Rex Ryan.  Anybody who bullys there way into line by cutting deserves to have their knee caps broken.  I swear, there are so many heartless people out there.    If you cant get them on release day, be a man, suck it up, and pay the extra money for them like everybody else in the US is gonna have to do when they sell out.
I don't completely disagree with Rex Ryan. I was just laughing because he had the guts to say it. I know if someone cut me on line, I would not cut their face, but we would be fighting the very least. Personally, I just do not have it in me to cut someones face over a pair of sneakers although they might deserve it. At the end we both lose. But I do feel what you and Rex are saying. The only way I would cut someone in the face is if the person pull a blade and try to cut me with it due to an altercation.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by Zyzz

guess its not meant to be. actually stayed up til around 5am est and got no PMs and nothing in this thread plus the site i was watching didnt do anything so i went to sleep. wake up and this thread jumps 20 pages.

SMH x100000

i cannot catch a break SMHHHHH
I feel you. I had the same issue.  I really think some people have inside info and others are just here at the right time honestly. Since I have a life, family, and job it's hard for me to hover these forums like I did in college. 
 Are you on Twitter?  For some reason I think info like this is quicker to share on there.  If I find out anything new I'll hit you up on there. My Twitter is in my sig.
I'm in the same boat as you a family & full time job. It's all about doing your homework. I have been out of the sneaker game for years, got back in it this year for the 3's & 5's. I spent a couple of hours googling sneaker stores in great Britain & the rest of Europe. I then proceeded to email every single one of those websites about their pre-order dates. After that I developed a game plan about what stores to attack. I figured soleheaven.com would be easy because no one knew they were releasing their pair at 5 AM ET unless they contacted them.
If you did not secure a pair, you did not work hard enough, with all that said. I still couldn't secure a second pair due to work also. But, there's still several possibilities out there. You should have a gameplan about which stores to attack in the next week. (hint, hint there's some British stores that did not take pre-orders but will release them on RD.
I'm not messing with Sole Heaven after the way they sent my BC IIIs in a plastic bag which destroyed the box
mad.gif

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by In3gra

259 on Mental kicks.

http://www.mentalkicks.com/niairjo11re2.html

Heck, I might buy one from here just so I don't have to deal with the bloodthirsty wolves lol.

Are they even legit? They even sold early pairs of the concords. I hope you don't end up getting high quality fakes.

Very true......but that's definitely a hot topic.  
SO IS THE PLACE LEGIT OR NOT?

My wife was able to grab me a pair from sneakerhead.com this morning...looks like no camping for me!

Originally Posted by AceOctober

My wife was able to grab me a pair from sneakerhead.com this morning...looks like no camping for me!
No hate, but you could have gotten two pairs for that price. Sometimes you pay for convenience though.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by scoop99

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

hopefully someone brings a razor and cuts his face this time around.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know that you just didn't go there.

I agree with Rex Ryan.  Anybody who bullys there way into line by cutting deserves to have their knee caps broken.  I swear, there are so many heartless people out there.    If you cant get them on release day, be a man, suck it up, and pay the extra money for them like everybody else in the US is gonna have to do when they sell out.

and if you're showing up to lines deep with the intention of cutting everyone and being physical if people try to stop you then you deserve to be cut up. if your intention is cause bodily harm to someone innocently standing in line then be open to the idea of self defense. don't act like a lowlife and you won't be treated like one.
with that said, i don't condone violence.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Originally Posted by AceOctober

No hate, but you could have gotten two pairs for that price. Sometimes you pay for convenience though.

That's why I'm sayin, but I can't hate cause I'm still concord-less

Originally Posted by ronizle

Originally Posted by nikeairon

What did the total come out to for Urdan Industry....Mines was about $198. How come I'm reading that some people got theres for a little cheaper? I used PayPal btw...
Mine came up to $194. I didn't use paypal.

CC 195

Originally Posted by j o 19

Originally Posted by In3gra

Are they even legit? They even sold early pairs of the concords. I hope you don't end up getting high quality fakes.

Very true......but that's definitely a hot topic.  
SO IS THE PLACE LEGIT OR NOT?
I think it's what's called a "Gray Market" shoe.  Not fake, but not authorized by Nike to make.  The website is up on the legit websites in the legit/price check forum.  I personally would not buy them though; I only posted because I didn't know the website sold early editions of the 11's back in Oct.

I managed to lock down two pairs for retail. I've been in love with these since I saw this episode..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Big shoutouts to fellow NTers that posted links for the concords and congrats to everybody that got their pair or pairs on lock already

i'm expectin that mornin to be stupid.. me and 2 friends gettin out there atleast 4 or 5 hours early

In regards to the fees people are paying when getting items shipped internationally, it's almost always a brokerage fee and not a customs fee.

I get A LOT of my stuff from all over the world because we dont get a lot of the stuff yall do.

One of the ways to avoid this is by having your items delivered by USPS, or in my case Canada Post.

Customs department generally won't waste their time with these small packages that in reality are worth peanuts in comparison to the stuff they do worry about.

The thing that really ticks me off though is the fact that you can the brokerage fee in the mail as a bill 2 months after you received the item. If you don't pay them right away, they send it to a collection agency.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS SHIPPED VIA UPS, FEDEX OR ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN USPS (OR YOUR NATIONAL MAIL CARRIER IN THE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE IN, i.e. ROYAL MAIL in the UK & CANADA POST IN CANADA) YOU WILL LIKELY END UP PAYING A BROKERAGE FEE!

Custom fees are rare on small items but they do happen. It's brokerage fees that are a real B$#@

Hope that answers some your questions regarding shipping

Originally Posted by DRO3000

In regards to the fees people are paying when getting items shipped internationally, it's almost always a brokerage fee and not a customs fee.

I get A LOT of my stuff from all over the world because we dont get a lot of the stuff yall do.

One of the ways to avoid this is by having your items delivered by USPS, or in my case Canada Post.

Customs department generally won't waste their time with these small packages that in reality are worth peanuts in comparison to the stuff they do worry about.

The thing that really ticks me off though is the fact that you can the brokerage fee in the mail as a bill 2 months after you received the item. If you don't pay them right away, they send it to a collection agency.

IF YOU HAVE YOUR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS SHIPPED VIA UPS, FEDEX OR ANY OTHER COMPANY OTHER THAN USPS (OR YOUR NATIONAL MAIL CARRIER IN THE COUNTRY YOU RESIDE IN, i.e. ROYAL MAIL in the UK & CANADA POST IN CANADA) YOU WILL LIKELY END UP PAYING A BROKERAGE FEE!

Custom fees are rare on small items but they do happen. It's brokerage fees that are a real B$#@

Hope that answers some your questions regarding shipping

This bodes well for my orders from Urban. Thanks for the info DRO!

Back
Top Bottom