Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

maybe I shouldn't have cancelled my pre-order that was $250 lol... don't regret it though... prices will fall, these sites are just trying to capitalize on the mass desperation right now
People said the same thing about South Beaches (namely me), and those shot up like a dope fiend in Studio 54 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by matothett

what happened to this thread.  at first it was full of information regarding different releases and now it is people speculating over how much they will be worth.  can we keep the post relevant?  theres like 50 pages of nothing. (including this post)

Your seeing exactly what the sneaker game has come to. Theres nothing "true"about it anymore...most of these people are speculating because they are trying to figure out how to make a quick buck.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

what happened to this thread.  at first it was full of information regarding different releases and now it is people speculating over how much they will be worth.  can we keep the post relevant?  theres like 50 pages of nothing. (including this post)

Your seeing exactly what the sneaker game has come to. Theres nothing "true"about it anymore...most of these people are speculating because they are trying to figure out how to make a quick buck.

im figuring out how much people are really paying opposed to how much people will resell it for.

I remember getting the space jams early for as $259.00 shipped. The prices for the concords are hovering around $300.00 plus shipping and they are sellling out like crazy. I have locked one pair and working on locking 2 more, hopefully they go through.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by KidConnection

im figuring out how much people are really paying opposed to how much people will resell it for.
Well I know one website that sold their entire stock @ $300 and it was just a pre-order. 

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by kdude87

Just hit up my local mall and here is the number count per store:

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

In total ill say there will be around 80-90 pairs after employees grab what they can and then the rest is for the wolves...going to be a hell of a night boys

what city are you from???

Im in the DMV. My gameplan is to go online at 12 and if i cant snag anything then im off to my mall. The mall doors will open at 4am and the dude at finishline said they are going to open at that time as well so its going to be a sprint to store (upper level runnin up the escalator type $+%!). 60 pairs is a decent number so if i luck out there im good, if not then im going to have to keep my hopes up that footlocker's line (open at 9:00am) isnt too long. If it is then im heading off to another mall that doesnt get much traffic to see if i can get anything there. No sleep for me that entire day im going to grind and hussle till i get a pair.
smokin.gif

sns definitely just cancelled me.

stupid thing is, this is the 2nd cancel and now i have approx 350 tied up with paypal. they dont give the money back right away, it always says pending. for what reason, i dont know but paypal is THE WORST online payment system. i probably wont be able to cop now with all this doe being tied up.

Originally Posted by primetime21

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

In total ill say there will be around 80-90 pairs after employees grab what they can and then the rest is for the wolves...going to be a hell of a night boys

what city are you from???

Im in the DMV. My gameplan is to go online at 12 and if i cant snag anything then im off to my mall. The mall doors will open at 4am and the dude at finishline said they are going to open at that time as well so its going to be a sprint to store (upper level runnin up the escalator type $+%!). 60 pairs is a decent number so if i luck out there im good, if not then im going to have to keep my hopes up that footlocker's line (open at 9:00am) isnt too long. If it is then im heading off to another mall that doesnt get much traffic to see if i can get anything there. No sleep for me that entire day im going to grind and hussle till i get a pair.
smokin.gif
I'm so glad Im not in MD for this release.  I just moved to Miami.  The bonus in Miami is that they're a lot of hidden gems and also they got way more stock down here.  The shadiness is still there, but the weather is nice-although that creates more competition.  I hope you hit up Anne Arundel or Howard County.  It's goin be crazy in PG, NoVa, and Bmore City.
Good luck to you.  I'll be trying to do the online thing too.

Originally Posted by SticUpKid3

Waiting online for this shoe release, ordering from sns only to be cancelled later feels like .......being with the best looking girl at school and ur ready to go so you put the rubber on and she's like pump your breaks.... you cant have none homeboy!!!
roll.gif
Yeah, that's one expensive girlfriend 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
People need to realize, Concords are in a league of their own compared to SJs and CGs (both are retro+ colorways).....prices will remain high,for sometime but I don't see them ever going under 250,esp. With retail of 180....then again I can be wrong
laugh.gif

Ft Myers, Fl Edison Mall
FootLocker 18 Pairs
Champs: 56 Pairs
Foot Action: Can't disclose amount Store policy

Might be a good idea to drive from Miami Up there for some pairs

Originally Posted by smzsmz

sns definitely just cancelled me.

stupid thing is, this is the 2nd cancel and now i have approx 350 tied up with paypal. they dont give the money back right away, it always says pending. for what reason, i dont know but paypal is THE WORST online payment system. i probably wont be able to cop now with all this doe being tied up.

mediaManager

Just from my experience with any super hyped shoe: 
Highest prices for the short term are gonna be right after RD (probably around 300-350), then the price will taper off to probably around 265-300, and then slowly steadily rising in value up to around 450-500 in 2-5 years. I really can't see these going for more than 500 long term though.  JB will probably release em again in 5 years and let this %%# repeat all over again.

Remember the first DMP's? Right after release they were steadily going for 650-750 on fleabay. Now they're going for around 850 and up.

Foot Locker- 36 pairs
Finishline- 60 Pairs
Champs- 12 pairs

My local mall, 1 out of four is as follows........FL, 350 pairsFA 275 pairsCHAMPS 200 pairsThis is just one mall

Originally Posted by townbidness

^ man ya got me here paranoid checking my email every 5 mins lol

Lol same here.  Im over here hoping that there was enough of my size available for my order number.

I feel bad for those of you who are getting these cancellation emails. That's gotta hurt. I was looking on CL and some guy in my area is selling a pair for $400! Most I'm willing to shell out for these is $250 which seems unlikely unless I cop on RD.

Originally Posted by JayeRell

Originally Posted by townbidness

^ man ya got me here paranoid checking my email every 5 mins lol

Lol same here.  Im over here hoping that there was enough of my size available for my order number.

What size did you order? I got a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom