Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

memphis always seems to put everything in perspective. Always appreciate reading your contributions to shoe threads 
pimp.gif

Anybody know what the MSRP for kids sizes is tho? Its not listed on the first page..

ya what sucks about the Y2 release is that the ONLY reason it will be mayhem is because of how much the originals are reselling for. thats it, its not for the shoe this time...
^ & your point everyone knows that already
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THIS HAPPENS MORE OFTEN THAN NOT. 

I KNOW OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BUYING OUT A STORE'S ENTIRE STOCK OF CONCORD 11'S ALL PAID FOR WITH CASH ON SEPERATE TRANSACTIONS........

YOU THINK THIS IS BAD? WAIT TILL THE YEEZY 2 RELEASE. IF YOU DON'T GOT THAT MEAN CONNECT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL START SAVING NOW FOR THE RESELLER PRICE.

yo Memph... long time no talk...
anyway, I understand this happens everywhere... but the only thing that gets me heated is that my boy is one of the only shoe heads in town.  that manager knows this, and for him to play the lying game, and then buy up every single pair for himself just doesn't sit well.  if anything, give my boy his 10.5 and buy the rest out.

the yeezy 2 is another animal... heads will roll for that release 
devil.gif
ya what sucks about the Y2 release is that the ONLY reason it will be mayhem is because of how much the originals are reselling for. thats it, its not for the shoe this time...
QFT

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Anyone camping at Freehold mall in Jersey?

i won't be going anywhere since i have work but just wondering how releases have been down there in the past.
i've been to menlo and wb in the past and beastmnasters come out in droves up there.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

memphis always seems to put everything in perspective. Always appreciate reading your contributions to shoe threads 
pimp.gif

Anybody know what the MSRP for kids sizes is tho? Its not listed on the first page..

I wana say $120 
and it's forsure $75 for toddlers  I know that 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

This was the line at about 6am at NTNY, about 100 people here and it was fine and good till about 6 30 when some idiot security split the line in two so we would'nt block entrances to other businesses on 5th ave. Needless to say that caused chaos and lots of line cutting
mad.gif

this was the line at 7:30 when they started giving out wristbands, i managed to snag #138 but i know damn well i should have been in the 90's. All this struggle and shoes aren't even out yet.
I wasn't too far behind out. The guy that moved the line isn't a security guard, he's the general manager of NTNY.  He has no choice but to split the line because the building next door (the watch store) is run by %%%*!%**.  He explained to us at the Doernbecher release that we cannot block their entrance and exits because it disrupts their business. If he didn't do that, they could have just called to cops and made us all go home. It did cause line cutting but some of y'all need to speak up and not let people skip you.  Anyone that remembers me from the Deornbecher release can tell you I've sent people to the back of the line. 

Here's some pics of a pair I scooped already

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

then you agree your response was unnecessary...

I've done a google and niketalk search on kicks-crew.com and all I read is they are legit. I've never dealt with them, has anyone? legit site to cop from? Thanks in advance.

pimp.gif

GS - $120
PS - $75
TD - $55
Infant - $45

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

so nobody should go to a public mall to purchase a pair of shoes?
CMON son... I understand there will be a couple of desperate idiots out there, but let's not try to play it off that certain areas are going to have armed militia there that are going to go to violent desperate measures...

huge difference between "just trying to help" and "trying to scare the #$% out of you" 
tired.gif
There's a difference between trying to scare someone and giving them a good heads up, "son." I'm probably older than you too. 
I know first hand how it gets at that mall. The Space Jam release was absolutely INSANE. You think that Houston video was bad? Go ahead and go to the fox valley mall. Be a dumb-ski.

Before you pop your mouth off, KNOW what you're talking about, son.

Yup this is true I'm from Aurora and I don't even buy my shoes at that mall, I'll hit up HoH or Niketown instead. Fox valley mall is filled with hypebeast and young dumb kids. I just give out info for those that are planing to go there.
River Oaks is really bad too. As a resident of Cal City, I can attest to it. Its probably one of THE most hood malls in Illinois. Its so bad that I don't go up there on Saturdays anymore because of the gang fights and robberies that pop off there. 
The line ups are pretty cool though. I've met some chill cats on the occasions I have had to line up for sneakers (which isnt often).

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif

I wana say $120 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yea I bought a size 1 for my girlfriend son and the retail price was 75
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 and 70 for the 14's
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

pimp.gif

I wana say $120 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I WAS GONNA DOUBLE UP ON PAIRS FOR MY DAUGHTER BUT NOW ONLY 1 PAIR WILL BE HAD AND FINISHLINE BETTER ACCEPT THAT WINNERS CIRCLE REWARD $20 OFF WITH THAT AS WELL.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

as was yours...both of them
laugh.gif
... "it"
Originally Posted by sthebest

There's a difference between trying to scare someone and giving them a good heads up, "son." I'm probably older than you too. 
I know first hand how it gets at that mall. The Space Jam release was absolutely INSANE. You think that Houston video was bad? Go ahead and go to the fox valley mall. Be a dumb-ski.

Yup this is true I'm from Aurora and I don't even buy my shoes at that mall, I'll hit up HoH or Niketown instead. Fox valley mall is filled with hypebeast and young dumb kids. I just give out info for those that are planing to go there.
River Oaks is really bad too. As a resident of Cal City, I can attest to it. Its probably one of THE most hood malls in Illinois. Its so bad that I don't go up there on Saturdays anymore because of the gang fights and robberies that pop off there. 
The line ups are pretty cool though. I've met some chill cats on the occasions I have had to line up for sneakers (which isnt often).

agreed river oaks gets "sent up" whenever its a big releasedudes pull up 10-15 strong 5 mins before the doors open EXPECTING to come out with whatever the new jordan is

Yeah @##% has gotten ugly on the price side of things and it's even spilled over to shorty's sizes.......Was gonna cop for both my godsons but when I seen that price....
Yeah ##%+ River Oaks mall 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Thought I was gonna have to scrap my way out of there just for copping some Huaraches

NTSF dropped the ball on this. I got two sz. 10.5's from there but they shouldve only allowed one per customer. Atleast 200+ people were left empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif

It's super cold out here in the bay and a campout for a GR is absurd IMO. But cats gotta do what they gotta do. Times like these are straight CUTTHROAT out here in the bay. If you ain't connected then you gotta do 24 hours time and stand in line with the rest of them. It is what it. is.

Originally Posted by sthebest

@gottabdashoes - 'cmon son' is a phrase, and no you are probably not older than me (besides the point)
trust me, I KNOW what I am talking about... I already acknowledged that there are gonna be idiots out there, but you are clearly stating to people that they should not even step foot into a mall (a PUBLIC establishment)  cause something might "pop off"... not giving a heads up, you are telling them not to go... take your scare tactics and go home

laugh.gif

as was yours...both of them
laugh.gif
... "it" 

well just have to agree to disagree on that, its been a pleasure...

just handed over the cash to my connect to put my pair aside. im so done with this release man. as soon as my ui order comes through i'm straight. now, what to do with the sds pair ive had for months.

Originally Posted by 430AM

NTSF dropped the ball on this. I got two sz. 10.5's from there but they shouldve only allowed one per customer. Atleast 200+ people were left empty handed.
30t6p3b.gif

It's super cold out here in the bay and a campout for a GR is absurd IMO. But cats gotta do what they gotta do. Times like these are straight CUTTHROAT out here in the bay. If you ain't connected then you gotta do 24 hours time and stand in line with the rest of them. It is what it. is.

so wassup, can you be my connect?
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just handed over the cash to my connect to put my pair aside. im so done with this release man. as soon as my ui order comes through i'm straight. now, what to do with the sds pair ive had for months.

see how easy it is to pull off the sole

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Does anyone have an idea how many pairs NT Seattle is going to get? Was thinking about going right after work at 12 to see if I could just go there and try to get a pair.

Not sure how many they are getting but they have said the limit is 2 per adult sizes & 1 per in each kids size ranges. I think they will have enough since they set the limit at 2. Last year with the CGs, some people showed up an hour before & still got their sizes. I'm not sure how early everyone will be lining up since it seems like there is a big demand for Concords. I believe NT Seattle is the only NT not doing wristbands. If I miss out at NT, I will go hit up one of the malls & line up. Some places are opening at 4am. Good luck!
smile.gif

HOLD UP 23ISBACK HAD A FULL SIZE RUN AND IS NOW BASICALLY SOLD OUT WITH ONLY 8.5 AND 14 REMAINING!?!?!?!?!? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME HEADS ARE REALLY PAYING THAT KINDA MONEY FOR SOME J'S!! I MEAN I LOVE MY J'S AND ALL BUT DAMN!!! IF I WAS NIKE AND I SAW THAT BEST BELIEVE IM UPPING THE PRICE OF MY KICKS NEXT TIME AROUND...

Back
Top Bottom