Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

They look better with a bulls uni.
smokin.gif

I was at Footlocker talking to the manager about Concord, then one of the employee walk over and was talking about they have plenty of pairs so no one will be getting in line for these. As he walk away, i ask the manager how many pairs they have... and he said 18 pairs 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

I was at Footlocker talking to the manager about Concord, then one of the employee walk over and was talking about they have plenty of pairs so no one will be getting in line for these. As he walk away, i ask the manager how many pairs they have... and he said 18 pairs 
30t6p3b.gif

whoa. not cool.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by illest35

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.
Ain't no way I'm going to 4 Seasons for RD....I value my life too much
laugh.gif

Some of the Hibbett Sports are getting them.  2 of the Foot Lockers in my area are only getting GS pairs.  That is crazy.

laugh.gif
   I feel u on that..I called the Hibbett Sports all the way in Wilkesboro just to see if they had gotten them. She said no, but idk how much of that i beleive.

wrapping paper's color is the best way to identify "pre release pair (light yellow/brown)" and actual retail pair(shiny silver).

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^damn that video /can't wait to copped em !!! and my size as well

true that. on the other hand, i hope this thread will get me to 100 post count lmao. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illest35

I'm in Greensboro....gonna try online first then maybe go to an out of town spot. Im trying to avoid the mall at all costs

Im in Hickory, NC, right dwn the road from u guys..since ur in the boro u may wanna try online at 12am cuz 4seasons will be MAD crazy..and out of town where? dnt cme here to hickory bcuz the footaction in my mall has only 12 pairs.  i held them a bit ago when i got off wrk and went by there. id prefer 2000-2001 retros but thats just me. the finish line here i havnt even gone by there cuz i dnt deal with them much even tho i used to wrk there. the lineup has changed drastically and not to my benefit. id say they prolly only got 12 pairs also but idk, so dnt quote me on that. good luck.
Ain't no way I'm going to 4 Seasons for RD....I value my life too much
laugh.gif

Some of the Hibbett Sports are getting them.  2 of the Foot Lockers in my area are only getting GS pairs.  That is crazy.
I miss Eastland mall.
laugh.gif

seems like everyone is in the east coast. any one in the bay care to share some information for good spots to camp out?

i have waited a long time for this shoe cant believe ill be owning 4 pairs the lord is my Shepard lol 
laugh.gif
, the concords it dont get no better than this  1 MORE DAY!!!!!!!!! 
pimp.gif

With CT just wanted to see if anyone had called and was able to switch to the quicker shipping option and what the extra cost was......

Back
Top Bottom