Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by waverder

sucks about that shooting..

might hit up cerritos and lakewood mall and record the crowds.. no camping. just pass through.
Good luck. I heard Footlocker are out of wristband and I called Finishline and the guy said they're sold out (not sure if he's serious), and the lady at Champs said they're not getting them.  You're best bet is Shiekh.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

The concords are true to size like the cool greys from last season.
you must have slender feet....
Nah, I'm just not a fat @##.
lol plenty of cats have wide feet and aren't fat bruh get your head out of your %%$ dude. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxican

quick question guys i know eastbay and footlocker are under the same company... so my question is if i buy 2 pairs on each site will they cancel my orders?

Probably

are these really half a size small..
my bc3s i went with a sz 13 like usual and they are kinda like tight to get on... like alot of my js
but then once theyre in theres room. should i go for a 13.5 if possible?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
one of the guys just called & said he bought his 2 pair a few days back... i asked "how much it set you back??"

$600

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

@SneakerHeathen how many pairs are you planning on copping?

as many as I conceivably can get a hold of. might gift a pair and sell a couple at retail to a couple of my dudes who couldn't get a hold of em. 

lol plenty of cats have wide feet and aren't fat bruh get your head out of your %%$ dude. 
laugh.gif
Don't take offense if you're a hobbit with fat @## feet. You are who you are, buddy. Move over froto. 

SneakerHeathen wrote:
GottaBdaShoes wrote:
SneakerHeathen wrote:

laugh.gif

from gottabdashoes: Don't take offense if you're a hobbit with fat @## feet. You are who you are, buddy. Move over froto. 

you're the one salty brother, I just made a comment/observation and you got all bent out of shape. fall back son. stop being so damn butthurt. Not my fault you're insecure about yourself. 

Originally Posted by kingkong8624

@SneakerHeathen how many pairs are you planning on copping?

as many as I conceivably can get a hold of. might gift a pair and sell a couple at retail to a couple of my dudes who couldn't get a hold of em. 
These are the types of things I like to hear.

Back
Top Bottom