Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by oso23

Resellers asking crazy prices in my area. Seen one dude asking $800 for a size 12
30t6p3b.gif
I'll doubt it will happen but I'm waiting for a CL post to slip up with a decent price

I'm thinking that with the Ndc crash they lost track of their inventory. I asked about the order of confirmation vs picking of orders and they wouldn't give me an answer. I expect this nonsense from eastbay, etc. But not from Nike. 19 hours later you are going to cancel my confirmed order...

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by oso23

Resellers asking crazy prices in my area. Seen one dude asking $800 for a size 12
30t6p3b.gif
I'll doubt it will happen but I'm waiting for a CL post to slip up with a decent price
they can ask as much as they want but selling it at that price is the problem...right now $300 is the market on craigslist if u really want to sell it quick

Originally Posted by southwestern

@manamazin and realtalkaz......all i did was ask her to apply for seasonal help; everything else she did on her own. and i think people being robbed, resellers, and shootings/stabbings and riots are "what people are talking about". not what my girl did.

Stop it. You are just as bad as the re-sellers and thiefs. By your girl cutting the line. Someone who waited hours in the cold missed out on their pair. Stop trying to rationalize being a deceiving clown 

Damn that sucks. I ordered wayyy after you did if you actually did get it in at 9:02 pacific.

Damnit NDC!!! My order still says "processing" on NDC, though. What does yours say now after they canceled it???

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

Originally Posted by southwestern

@manamazin and realtalkaz......all i did was ask her to apply for seasonal help; everything else she did on her own. and i think people being robbed, resellers, and shootings/stabbings and riots are "what people are talking about". not what my girl did.

Stop it. You are just as bad as the re-sellers and thiefs. By your girl cutting the line. Someone who waited hours in the cold missed out on their pair. Stop trying to rationalize being a deceiving clown 
Agreed, dude boasting about lying/cheating to get his pair. Lol, you proud son?

I ordered at 11:04 CST and mine have shipped and I have the shipping/tracking email from Nike as well...

No confirmation e-mail nor shipping confirmation e-mail (not to mention I didn't even get a confirmation page when my order finally went through at 11:42 PM CST last night), but...

My NDC order reads as 'SHIPPED' from the website!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by michael0360

i got shipping confirmation from NDC
pimp.gif

To those that got shipping confirmation from NDC, did you get an email or did you just randomly checked "order status" on NDC???

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

pimp.gif

To those that got shipping confirmation from NDC, did you get an email or did you just randomly checked "order status" on NDC???

Checked order status on NDC. It is in transit from memphis currently.

michael0360 wrote:

pimp.gif

checked the order status page AND confirmed the status of my order with a chat rep who stated my order is fine

Wanted to double up on these bad.... Kinda impossible in my area... Looks like I will be paying resale prices on my Second pair once this dies down.. Unless I get lucky with a restock

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

My Finishlines are still pending in Paypal. Still holding out a little hope.

Same boat bro!!! unitl its not canceled  there is still a hope
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Randomly checked and was on the phone with them. Got shipped email shortly after.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

pimp.gif

I got a shipping conformation email. They are slow though. Because my status said shipped and a half hour later i got the email 

Damn thats shady if ndc is cancelling orders, especially when they posted via nikestore on twitter that if you received an order confirmation you were solid

No great stories here. Just plain slaty. My connect tells me on Thursday sorry bro you're on your own. Ordering online doesnt work out for me. So I have some cheese and crackers with my wine. Congrats to all who copped.

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

Yall think its any chance of a re-stock on websites like finishline?

This is what I'm hoping for. For the cool greys last year finishline never re-stocked but various over seas dealers did.

Back
Top Bottom