Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Missed out online so I drove 3hrs up to Milan and hit up the House of Hoops and got my size 13 and also the manager sold me the Christmas Lebrons early even though they weren't suppose too. HOH Milan for the win!!!

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Missed out online so I drove 3hrs up to Milan and hit up the House of Hoops and got my size 13 and also the manager sold me the Christmas Lebrons early even though they weren't suppose too. HOH Milan for the win!!!
tumblr_lrfly1rFUF1qfzsvm.gif

Great pick ups but I would remove that picture of the receipt if I were you, no need to blow up your spot esp. if they sold you those Lebrons early.

Milano has a HOH??? Damn just damn... Did they sell out? Because I went to the London one in 2009 and they were like SJs sold out in a week, I told them in the US in minutes!

thanks to whoever mentioned the restock at snipeshop! i was able to snag the final 41 = size 8. I normally wear an 8.5 or 9 but size 8 is what I get when I'm desperate. Almost wasn't sure if the size was too small but I looked at my cool greys that i got from CT awhile back and that was also a 41 so i lucked out. Appreciate the info NT fam

Originally Posted by TheKing23

I don't know if spots get in trouble for letting go of pairs early but if they do then you just put that manager up on blast! if i was the manager and i was just trying to help dudes out to get pairs early and do some good deed and " i wasn't suppose to "...i wouldn't want that guy to be spreading it all over the net with info on the receipt and everything!
roll.gif
then again...this is only NT no one listens to us anyways! great pick up thou!

OMG.
Dude is living the life...

Living in Italy, near Milan...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOH in Milan, easy cops 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOH manager in Milan is hooking it up!!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

....Why am I not living in Europe, some place like Italy....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 @ myself...

Congratulations bro, thats how you do it. 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Makes the way we do pickups in USA mundane. 

On Friday early morning the Attic store in Alhambra, CA raffled off 10 pairs to raffle ticket holders. Only 10! I won a size 10 and one winner who obviously didn't follow basketball or knew Michael Jordan won 1 as well. Dude looked like a hobo, one winner asked him do you like MJ or know bout these shoes, he's like "No, don't know anything bout this seen the picture of the shoes on my laptop early this morning and want them" SMH! I know most of y'alll don't care bout this but just to want a shoe off of that is pretty lame.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

On Friday early morning the Attic store in Alhambra, CA raffled off 10 pairs to raffle ticket holders. Only 10! I won a size 10 and one winner who obviously didn't follow basketball or knew Michael Jordan won 1 as well. Dude looked like a hobo, one winner asked him do you like MJ or know bout these shoes, he's like "No, don't know anything bout this seen the picture of the shoes on my laptop early this morning and want them" SMH! I know most of y'alll don't care bout this but just to want a shoe off of that is pretty lame.
uhm...*@*? lol you mad because he wants the shoes because it looks nice to him and he wants to rock it? Does everyone need to buy a shoe because it has some kind of meaning behind it? NO, and at least hes buying it to rock it, instead of reselling it like the rest of the people. SMH.

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

uhm...*@*? lol you mad because he wants the shoes because it looks nice to him and he wants to rock it? Does everyone need to buy a shoe because it has some kind of meaning behind it? NO, and at least hes buying it to rock it, instead of reselling it like the rest of the people. SMH.

Right on. Back in the mid 90's, this shoe was ehh. I remember walking into sportmart and buying them on clearance for $65. The way you guys see a melo or Kobe shoe is the way we treated these Concords. Now it's just a bunch of nerds wearing fitteds and tight @## jeans talking about how the shoe game is their life. Us older dudes buy these things out of nostalgia and because we still think the shoes are hot. That dude you're talking about up there had the right mind set. Buy them because they look good. Not because of hype. 95% of people on here are hype beasts. Most never even saw Jordan play a game in a Bulls uniform.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

I found a good shirt for me to wear with the Concords...

k1x-step_on_my_shoes_tee_2k11-black_lila-1.jpg
3.jpg

4.jpg

These the kicks that if someone step on em' I just might knock em' out.

I'm always careful so that people don't step on my shoes but Of course I will be EXTRA careful and alert of anyone near me that might be within range  thats close enough for them to step on my Concords. I then will move away quickly. I don't think I can wear these when i'm on a  crowded train, it's so easy to get your feet stepped on when the train is crowded and you have to stand. It's just I did so much hard work to acquire my pair that if someone steps on them it would feel like the ultimate disrespect.
indifferent.gif

Ill cop once restocks come in or when the hype dies down & moves over to the red foam ones. Prices have dropped drastically since the morn of the 23rd.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Ill cop once restocks come in or when the hype dies down & moves over to the red foam ones. Prices have dropped drastically since the morn of the 23rd.

do u know when a restock would happeN?

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

do u know when a restock would happeN?

no1 knows forreal, you just gotta be lucky and catch em unless they're announced 

It seems mighty suspicious that most retail chains stocked below average quantity for a GR shoe. Sure, the demand was super high, however in NYC, I asked a few stores in the BX, Queens, and Manhattan, mom and pop to major chains, and they mentioned receiving boutique size runs of 30 or less pairs. Anyone else have an opinion regarding re-stocks ! It would not surprise me considering Nike routinely doing this with big retro releases.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

Right on. Back in the mid 90's, this shoe was ehh. I remember walking into sportmart and buying them on clearance for $65. The way you guys see a melo or Kobe shoe is the way we treated these Concords. Now it's just a bunch of nerds wearing fitteds and tight @## jeans talking about how the shoe game is their life. Us older dudes buy these things out of nostalgia and because we still think the shoes are hot. That dude you're talking about up there had the right mind set. Buy them because they look good. Not because of hype. 95% of people on here are hype beasts. Most never even saw Jordan play a game in a Bulls uniform.

Well said, I don't consider myself a sneaker head nor do I care if anyone else is one, I just like seeing people respect their shoes and wear them. I saw MJ play, been wearing sneakers for a while, Jordans, Ewing's, Reebok pumps, the list just goes on but I don't consider myself more worthy of having these sneakers than the next man. My kids wear Jordans because they grew to like them from seeing me wear them, only thing I felt they needed to know was respect for the item, you look after your shoes and they stay in the best condition. Just enjoy the shoes, no science or burden attached to them.

Back
Top Bottom