Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

looks like the prices are slowly coming down on ebay. im making one last ditch effort at the local footlocker on monday (UPS truck got robbed, theyre supposed to get their replacement shipment on monday) and if i dont get them im gonna wait until the red foams come out and see if the hype for those drives the prices down on these. if not, just wasnt supposed to be. i was 7-8 when these shoes came out and remember wanting them so bad but moms didnt have the cash. the 01 retro was the same story and i was a broke college kid for the DMP. i have money to pay current ebay prices but i wont on principle. my girl even offered to cover the difference as an xmas gift if i stopped spending all my time online searching but i wont let her. if anyone knows somewhere with sz 13s for anything $250 - below (a longshot i know) let me know.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

looks like the prices are slowly coming down on ebay. im making one last ditch effort at the local footlocker on monday (UPS truck got robbed, theyre supposed to get their replacement shipment on monday) and if i dont get them im gonna wait until the red foams come out and see if the hype for those drives the prices down on these. if not, just wasnt supposed to be. i was 7-8 when these shoes came out and remember wanting them so bad but moms didnt have the cash. the 01 retro was the same story and i was a broke college kid for the DMP. i have money to pay current ebay prices but i wont on principle. my girl even offered to cover the difference as an xmas gift if i stopped spending all my time online searching but i wont let her. if anyone knows somewhere with sz 13s for anything $250 - below (a longshot i know) let me know.

You live in MD???

I went to my local mall & got there about 6:30am which is when I normally go for releases which get hyped.  I went
in thru the employee mall entrance & go to Champs...no line,  Footaction..no line , & was heading towards Finishline

until the Mall cops & local police were huddled together & stopped me.  Mr.Tough guy with the mustache boasts in my

face..."What are you doing here".  So I tell him I'm lining  up for the J's.  "The mall does not open until 7:30am, you'll have to

leave.  How did you get in here?"  I tell him & then say since when is this?    He was such a dickhead, that it didn't matter

what I said.  I kept asking which mall entrance is going to open 1st (cause I knew it would be like running of the bull).  I went

in the night before & had an idea of which store had how many prs available.  
smokin.gif
...so I thought I was good.  I left without

any hassle, hoping to slip back in before 7:30.  I waited in back till 7:10...I sneak back in , & wham....all the stores were 50+

deep....I was heated 
mad.gif
...so I see Mr. Dickhead again & said I thought the mall wouldn't open till 7:30? He ignored me & looked

the other way....I swear I shoulda dropped him....I hope Santa gives him a lump a coal.
tongue.gif

Confirmed this Wed or Thurs East and NDC will have restock.

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Save your X-mas money before you blow it.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

QFT
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas Niketalk...

Originally Posted by philaflava1

You're going to ask me who told me and I'm going to tell you it doesn't matter, you don't know him. Fact remains if you missed out, don't jump the holiday hype and overpay. Blk cements were widely available a week after the sell-out release.

The small chains won't get the reup but I'm told at least Eastbay and NDC will have something. Wouldn't be surprised if a few UK spots had them as well.

Who told you this info???? ......Just playin. Thanks for the heads up brotha. Have a Merry Christmas!!! Appreciate the help

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Who told you this info???? ......Just playin. Thanks for the heads up brotha. Have a Merry Christmas!!! Appreciate the help

Anybody know which stores will be restocking monday because RUMOR has it some are suppose to get tem because of the truck got robbed, stolen, etc. any info is appreciated

alotta of yall will be mad when the snipes restock orders come in

yall conversion game is terrible

size 9.5 in eur should be 43.5

i got two 10.5's from them coming in which is 44.5 eur, forget the charts, the info is right on the jordans you already own

Just called Eastbay & asked if there would be a restock, the rep replied "It's up to Michael Jordan, we can't just order more, if he decides to release more then there will be a restock" -_____- *prays for restock*

If I had a dollar for every kid that I heard this weekend call these "the limited edition Jordans" and had no idea what an XI was....

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Ay does anybody know how u get a link if they do restock? like who on twitter did yall follow???

^^^This. Still hunting for a size 14

Originally Posted by onajazad

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by onajazad

It will be a miracle if we get them good luck to us ... Congrats to people who already copped them...
Yeah. I'm trying to keep hope! Good luck to us all who ordered from FNL..... Page 420
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What size did you get by the way?????

i got my pairs off NDC but these were for my cousin who camped and came up empty handed
frown.gif
feel bad for him
i knew this wasnt going to go through from the beginning cuz no finishline confirmation

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by ynot5o4

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

On Friday early morning the Attic store in Alhambra, CA raffled off 10 pairs to raffle ticket holders. Only 10! I won a size 10 and one winner who obviously didn't follow basketball or knew Michael Jordan won 1 as well. Dude looked like a hobo, one winner asked him do you like MJ or know bout these shoes, he's like "No, don't know anything bout this seen the picture of the shoes on my laptop early this morning and want them" SMH! I know most of y'alll don't care bout this but just to want a shoe off of that is pretty lame.
uhm...*@*? lol you mad because he wants the shoes because it looks nice to him and he wants to rock it? Does everyone need to buy a shoe because it has some kind of meaning behind it? NO, and at least hes buying it to rock it, instead of reselling it like the rest of the people. SMH.

Right on. Back in the mid 90's, this shoe was ehh. I remember walking into sportmart and buying them on clearance for $65. The way you guys see a melo or Kobe shoe is the way we treated these Concords. Now it's just a bunch of nerds wearing fitteds and tight @## jeans talking about how the shoe game is their life. Us older dudes buy these things out of nostalgia and because we still think the shoes are hot. That dude you're talking about up there had the right mind set. Buy them because they look good. Not because of hype. 95% of people on here are hype beasts. Most never even saw Jordan play a game in a Bulls uniform.

yes sir. 80's babies here that understands. go buy SB's you youngin hypebeasts!

The last time I placed an order on FNL using paypal, I paid through paypal without logging into FNL.com, and I never got a confirmation, but I got an email when the shoes shipped.

Of course, this time I did that, the paypal status changed to cancelled within an hour. For this release, paying through paypal has not been kind to me. I kept getting an error when trying to pay through paypal on NDC, finally got to checkout page but couldn't go through due to errors using paypal. But here's the kicker, since my session timed out each time I tried without getting to the checkout page, whenever I reached the checkout page, I could not log back.

Originally Posted by supdoode

How does logic explain the NDC restock when they cancelled orders?

a restock would imply they ran out, if they honor your order that would be a pre order which they dont do for the us version of the site

when people come out on the losing end the rules don't magically change to help those who missed out (not implying that's how you feel personally)

random sizes will pop back up on alotta sites at random times of the day, just gotta be ready and a lil lucky

Back
Top Bottom