Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by taz92

I'm mad I didn't get my retros but at least I got these from over 15 years ago. My how the times have changed.

I don't know what's sexier, the OG box and how dope those look or the discounted price 
pimp.gif
 Reminds me of when I copped the briefcase XVIIs from Sport Chalet too. Picked up the all black leather joints for $100 on clearance!!! That was 50% off retail since I think the XVIIs were the first joints that ran 2 bills pre tax 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by outlaw212

Will there be restock in Canada ?

Not likely unfortunately and the Champs and Foot Lockers are not taking returns on mens sizes so not likely to see any at retail spots.

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Originally Posted by taz92

I'm mad I didn't get my retros but at least I got these from over 15 years ago. My how the times have changed.

I don't know what's sexier, the OG box and how dope those look or the discounted price 
pimp.gif
 Reminds me of when I copped the briefcase XVIIs from Sport Chalet too. Picked up the all black leather joints for $100 on clearance!!! That was 50% off retail since I think the XVIIs were the first joints that ran 2 bills pre tax 
grin.gif

price definitely, at that time and at that sale price get two instead of one and stare at both boxes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shindo03

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Why did you order from them if you didnt know this already?  
you got scammed then. why buy if you werent sure of their legitimacy.
dude calm down. I don't know why everyone is acting all salty on christmas. This is a thread where people help others out. I was busy with christmas and I checked on the legit check on NT. And I am just wanting some reassurance. No need to be so sadistic about handing out information.
Youre good man theyre an authorized Nike/JB merchant

Originally Posted by All Ready

9=43
9.5=43.5
10=44
10.5=44.5
11=45
11.5=45.5
12=46
12.5=46.5

i'm pretty positive nike changed it to this format to make it read easier and match half sizes and whole sizes

if i'm wrong i will fall back and reluctantly take the L

Where did you get this from because all of my 9.5's = 43Unless your stating Nike has changed it? Sorry I'm a little confused from your statement

Originally Posted by coachdjones

Originally Posted by aceblazer

My son is loving his pair!! He hasn't taken it off since this morning. haha!  I was able to find a sz 6.5 at my local Finishline yesterday last minute. I guess somebody had just returned them just as I was asking for them. SWEET! I gotta keep my family FRESH! Merry Christmas to all!!

Yeah I was able to get a 7 for one of my sons but still looking/hoping for a restock to get a 12 for my oldest. The young fella really likes them and that makes the non sense i went through to get them worth it.

I have seen the responses about the glue stains, a friend was lucky to get a pair but has glue stains all over the upper. Is there anything he can do to get the glue stains off without messing up the shoe? 

I wish I had ur sons size... I would bless u with em. Christmas is about givingAnd breaking bread..... not about BS AJ's, and gettin over on everybody.I love these just as much as ANYBODY else, but this release has really been an eye opener.I don't need Jordans this bad.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

If I ordered only 1 pair I should be ok with no customs fees, right?

Correct.....aslong as order is less than 250 I believe
Only reason i dont mind having my UI ordered refunded because i ordered 2 pairs smh. But if it goes thru i dont mind paying customs i heard its under 70
$
Ya that is the very reason I separated my two Urban orders. One in each order. Both should be here tomorrow or tues!! Cant wait.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

If I ordered only 1 pair I should be ok with no customs fees, right?

Yeah, I'm just about positive the cut off is $200USD in value (not including shipping), so as long as the declared value is less than that it goes right through.

Actually depending on the shipping service used sometimes it slips through even if its more than $200.

I know CT ships stuff through British Royal Mail which then comes through USPS once it gets to the US. I've ordered things from them over $200USD many times and it gets through with no customs fees 75-80% of the time.

If the store ships using fedex, UPS or DHL there it is much more likely to get caught in customs.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

got my 2 size 10s from ndc in the mail yest.

very happy with em, did anyone else notice all the shipping options were free? i almost missed it and auto went ground shipping but nice touch by nike to get it by christmas.

Don''t tell me that lol
But to my own argument i was more worried of not getting trapped in the vortex that is NDC so i didn't stop to even check other options. 

Originally Posted by proballer

Only reason i dont mind having my UI ordered refunded because i ordered 2 pairs smh. But if it goes thru i dont mind paying customs i heard its under 70
$
Ya that is the very reason I separated my two Urban orders. One in each order. Both should be here tomorrow or tues!! Cant wait.
Lucky. My order status is "3rd man pending" since I first placed the order on the 14th. Only received order confirmation never shipping
ohwell.gif
. Thats why I have a feeling i'll get refunded
Ya i did get a little lucky. I had another pair when they put up more sizes but they emailed me saying there is a limit of 2 per account, which I understood. But I never saw a 3rd man pending status. Not sure how thatll turn out. But hope it turns out in your favor my dude.

I wanted to share some pics of the quality control on my pair from FA.  It doesnt matter if you order on line or get them at the retial stores.  I seem to have a rippling kind of like dimples on one of my pairs patent leather and on the toe there is stitching missing.  Good thing they are double stitched otherwise they may come apart.  Im considering on taking them to a shoe repair to add the extra stitch.  Well anyways, I would say enjoy, but just another thing to look out for.

MISSING STITCH

GLUE - JUST ON THE TOE, THE SIDE IS REFELCTION FROM MY SHIRT

DIMMPLED PATENT LEATHER

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

I wanted to share some pics of the quality control on my pair from FA.  It doesnt matter if you order on line or get them at the retial stores.  I seem to have a rippling kind of like dimples on one of my pairs patent leather and on the toe there is stitching missing.  Good thing they are double stitched otherwise they may come apart.  Im considering on taking them to a shoe repair to add the extra stitch.  Well anyways, I would say enjoy, but just another thing to look out for.

MISSING STITCH

GLUE - JUST ON THE TOE, THE SIDE IS REFELCTION FROM MY SHIRT

DIMMPLED PATENT LEATHER
I dont know what is wrong with your pair. maybe it's bad luck? I haven't seen anything wrong with other people's pairs so far. 

Im still upset about this Finishline fiasco, I have like mad charges on my account and I called them yesterday to see if I will be getting two pairs at least I was on hold for like an hour I gave up. But I never received a confirmation so I will have to clear all this up with my bank

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by All Ready

9=43
9.5=43.5
10=44
10.5=44.5
11=45
11.5=45.5
12=46
12.5=46.5

i'm pretty positive nike changed it to this format to make it read easier and match half sizes and whole sizes

if i'm wrong i will fall back and reluctantly take the L

Where did you get this from because all of my 9.5's = 43Unless your stating Nike has changed it? Sorry I'm a little confused from your statement

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart
80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png

Neones nikestore.com orders get cacelled i chrckout by 12:14 got a confirmation email and even got a phone call from nike confirming my card. Wtfffffffffffff so angry right now

Originally Posted by maxican

Neones nikestore.com orders get cacelled i chrckout by 12:14 got a confirmation email and even got a phone call from nike confirming my card. Wtfffffffffffff so angry right now

Nope, mine shipped thats weird 

Originally Posted by maxican

why you angry? did they cancel? if you got order confirmation email and order number you should be good. Some peoples orders from nike did get canceled. Log in and check your status

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Allready is Wrong.
Here is Nikes chart
80c162180333686e7bd9af1eb820b7639ae844cb_r.png
i see what i got wrong, some skip a half and some don't for some reason

either way i still ordered my correct size

Originally Posted by Flight8403

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

got my 2 size 10s from ndc in the mail yest.

very happy with em, did anyone else notice all the shipping options were free? i almost missed it and auto went ground shipping but nice touch by nike to get it by christmas.

Don''t tell me that lol
But to my own argument i was more worried of not getting trapped in the vortex that is NDC so i didn't stop to even check other options. 
Yeah, I'm with you.  It's a race against the clock, and I didn't want to get shut out by being greedy.  But nice move Armen by taking advantage of it - you get props over here.

Back
Top Bottom